SoulGames Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come to SoulGames Society to experience Anime, and Video games all in one place. Participate in Forum Games, or submit stories to be read. And best of all obsess with Anime and Video Games.

HomeSoul HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Our Noble Friends
Latest topics
» Interesting and Random Crap
Terrifying Nightmares Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 4:01 pm by the jack of clubs

» Terrifying Nightmares
Terrifying Nightmares Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:41 pm by Cardolan

» The Optimist Reviews
Terrifying Nightmares Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:39 pm by Patzo3000

» My Drawings.
Terrifying Nightmares Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 1:55 pm by calex

» Your Beliefs
Terrifying Nightmares Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 4:13 pm by Cardolan

» Zoids: New Century Zero
Terrifying Nightmares Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 3:43 am by DJA747

» The New EAK
Terrifying Nightmares Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 8:31 am by BleachKing04

» King of the Skies
Terrifying Nightmares Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 2:46 am by DJA747

» Shinigami (God of Death)
Terrifying Nightmares Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 1:31 am by BleachKing04

Top posters
DJA747
Terrifying Nightmares Vote_lcapTerrifying Nightmares Voting_barTerrifying Nightmares Vote_rcap 
BleachKing04
Terrifying Nightmares Vote_lcapTerrifying Nightmares Voting_barTerrifying Nightmares Vote_rcap 
Crash
uZi5
SovietSoldier
Thrasher9294
the jack of clubs
ThElderGod
Shadow Of The East
Canterbury
The New EAK
Terrifying Nightmares Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:50 pm by DJA747
We are currently putting on the finishing touches to it.
A link will be given when its done.
Stay Posted.

EDIT:
Enjoy Guys.
Here

Comments: 3
A Forum Guide
Terrifying Nightmares Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 8:00 am by DJA747
Forum Codes[Use Without Spaces]
To post an image do this [img ]inserturlhere[ /img]
A url is this [url=insertlinkhere]insertnameofithere[/url]
To do a video [flash]inseertlinkhere[/flash]

Now for the fancy ones
to make a spoiler [spoiler ] insertexthere [ /spoiler]
To do text that scrolls [scroll ]inserttext [ /scroll]
Text going up and down [updown ] text here [ /updown]
And this odd one [wow ] insertext here [ /wow]
then to do superscript [sup ] inserttexthere [ /sup]
and subscript [sub ] insertext here [ /sub]

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Chat Box Controls
Terrifying Nightmares Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 5:16 am by ThElderGod
The following command(s) are for regular members ONLY. These are for members who do NOT have an @ before their name in the chatbox.
Please note, these commands are only for the chatbox, only a fool would use them elsewhere.

/me Will say that you're performing X action.
Example: /me will eat french fries. *Conquer will eat french fries.

The following command(s) are for chatbox …

[ Full reading ]
Rules of the SoulGame Society
Terrifying Nightmares Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 3:59 am by ThElderGod
These are the rules for the Soul Game Society

No Spamming- Please do not spam the forums. Spamming consists of Triple Posting without obvious cause, repeatedly.

No Flamming or Trolling- Please do not attack other members by racial or religious slurs or provoke an argument. Also do not post on a thread only stating the negative unless it is spam. Contact your local Administrator or …

[ Full reading ]

Terrifying Nightmares

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SovietSoldier
Shinigami
Shinigami
SovietSoldier

Terrifying Nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Terrifying Nightmares   Terrifying Nightmares Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 8:59 am

Please. Sit down.
Share with us . . .

YOUR NIGHTMARES!
(or strange, strange dreams)

DUN dun DUN!!

A strange, strange dream of mine was that we (my sister and one my friends and I) were playing tag around our house. There was a red baseball cap hanging on a mysterious hat stand thing in the middle of our patio. For some reason, I thought,

I hope that doesn't turn into a Ringwraith!
So on the next lap around the house, there . . . floating where the red hat should have been . . . was a RINGWRAITH! AAAAAAAH! whatever. Well, I felt in my pocket and pulled a golden ring, with strange orange incriptions. So I wrenched the massive flaming claymore off my back that appeared out of nowhere and swung it into the wraith. Then I threw the strange ring to my friend as an evil, green-skinned warlock with short red hair leaped from the roof and lopped off my friends arm (strangely without blood or guts or anything messy). So I shut my eyes really really tight and opened them. And I was awake.

This may have something to do with the fact that I had just gone to sleep after six hours of LOTRO.
NO I WON'T GIVE YOU ACCOUNT NAME
Back to top Go down
DJA747
Admin
Admin
DJA747

PostSubject: Re: Terrifying Nightmares   Terrifying Nightmares Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 3:27 am

I had one where I was part transformers inside a a huge war with robots...like IRobot mixed with Teriminator or something.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher9294
Thrasher9294

PostSubject: Re: Terrifying Nightmares   Terrifying Nightmares Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 12:04 pm

There was one where I was attacked by a flying chainsaw, one in which I ate my own hand, one in which I was part of a nightmarish Spongebob Squarepants episode, and one in an Exorcist scene that doesn't exist. Scared the pee-pee out of me. Not literally.

How's this for a nightmare?

"You dream of a sumptuous banquet spread out before you. You feast on a particularly choice cut of roasted meat, and its aroma makes your mouth water. It is only as you cut into the last portion that you see the larvae squirming inside. You cough blood as the larvae begin eating their way out of your stomach."

Or:

"In your dream, you open your eyes to a beautiful blue sky. The sun is bright, but you feel cool, even a bit damp. You draw a breath but begin to cough, as you expel blood and dirt that you've inhaled into your lungs. As you try to draw another, you see a shovel of dirt being emptied onto your face. The sunlight grows fainter as you view it through the soil that covers your body. You would scream, but your mouth fills with dirt before you can make a sound."

Good stuff.
Back to top Go down
Patzo3000
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Terrifying Nightmares   Terrifying Nightmares Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:21 pm

I had a nightmare where Chucky Cheese kidnapped me and took me to a dimension full of pink voidness, tiny floating platforms and a smell of true death.
Back to top Go down
Cardolan
Grunt
Grunt
Cardolan

PostSubject: Re: Terrifying Nightmares   Terrifying Nightmares Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:41 pm

SS, I just noticed that you didn't give me credit for this.
It isn't a huge deal since it isn't doing so well, but, it would be appreciated.

Recently I bought a new sword: a katana. It was made out of silver, but the cool thing is: the blade is black. Black silver. It's awesome. It doesn't have a crossguard, but it does have a blood-something-or other, so your enemies' blood flows into the inlet instead of on your fingers.

Well, I had a dream that I used my awesome new katana. In this dream were several Witch-King's. I was in my garage with two of my friends. We were raking leaves that mysteriously got into the back of the garage during summer, when my friends went inside. After awhile, I noticed they still had not come out. So, I pulled my sword out its scabbard on my back that had conveniently appeared.
(Thank God I'd been watching some poorly made Samurai sword form videos for the last week) and cautiously went inside. Well, inside my house, there were a series of catwalks, like a maze, above an abyss.

SHRIEK! Two WK's leaped from nowhere. WHAPAH! I kicked one in the face, and my sword caught fire. I stabbed the first WK in the face, than brought my katana around to slice #2 in half. I raised my sword in an Oji Waza defence pose. Two more WK's dropped in from either side, this time with my two friend's face's on them. Using a Kendo hilt-lock technique, I shoved one over the edge, and brought my sword screaming into the other one's blade. Using my Oji Waza, I managed to fend him, where I ran straight at him in a banzai charge. I impaled him and through him over the side.

So, after the brutal killing of my friends, my subconscious decided my family was next. My mom, dad, and sister trapped me at T-shaped intersection. Well, they were easy. An under-arm stab into my father's stomach, followed by a vicious whirl to kill my sister and mother. And that's where I began violently hurling. Clunk! Another Witch-King imitator came down behind me and stabbed through the intestines.

I was thinking HOLY SUNUVABISNITCH! And then I falling over the side of the rail into the abyss.

Well, I woke up with my palm sliced deeply, seeping all over the bed, and some bile dribbling down my chin. How nice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Terrifying Nightmares   Terrifying Nightmares Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Terrifying Nightmares
Page 1 of 1