SoulGames Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come to SoulGames Society to experience Anime, and Video games all in one place. Participate in Forum Games, or submit stories to be read. And best of all obsess with Anime and Video Games.

HomeSoul HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Our Noble Friends
Latest topics
» Interesting and Random Crap
The Battle of Hogwarts: The Fan Fic Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 4:01 pm by the jack of clubs

» Terrifying Nightmares
The Battle of Hogwarts: The Fan Fic Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:41 pm by Cardolan

» The Optimist Reviews
The Battle of Hogwarts: The Fan Fic Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:39 pm by Patzo3000

» My Drawings.
The Battle of Hogwarts: The Fan Fic Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 1:55 pm by calex

» Your Beliefs
The Battle of Hogwarts: The Fan Fic Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 4:13 pm by Cardolan

» Zoids: New Century Zero
The Battle of Hogwarts: The Fan Fic Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 3:43 am by DJA747

» The New EAK
The Battle of Hogwarts: The Fan Fic Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 8:31 am by BleachKing04

» King of the Skies
The Battle of Hogwarts: The Fan Fic Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 2:46 am by DJA747

» Shinigami (God of Death)
The Battle of Hogwarts: The Fan Fic Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 1:31 am by BleachKing04

Top posters
DJA747
The Battle of Hogwarts: The Fan Fic Vote_lcapThe Battle of Hogwarts: The Fan Fic Voting_barThe Battle of Hogwarts: The Fan Fic Vote_rcap 
BleachKing04
The Battle of Hogwarts: The Fan Fic Vote_lcapThe Battle of Hogwarts: The Fan Fic Voting_barThe Battle of Hogwarts: The Fan Fic Vote_rcap 
Crash
uZi5
SovietSoldier
Thrasher9294
the jack of clubs
ThElderGod
Shadow Of The East
Canterbury
The New EAK
The Battle of Hogwarts: The Fan Fic Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:50 pm by DJA747
We are currently putting on the finishing touches to it.
A link will be given when its done.
Stay Posted.

EDIT:
Enjoy Guys.
Here

Comments: 3
A Forum Guide
The Battle of Hogwarts: The Fan Fic Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 8:00 am by DJA747
Forum Codes[Use Without Spaces]
To post an image do this [img ]inserturlhere[ /img]
A url is this [url=insertlinkhere]insertnameofithere[/url]
To do a video [flash]inseertlinkhere[/flash]

Now for the fancy ones
to make a spoiler [spoiler ] insertexthere [ /spoiler]
To do text that scrolls [scroll ]inserttext [ /scroll]
Text going up and down [updown ] text here [ /updown]
And this odd one [wow ] insertext here [ /wow]
then to do superscript [sup ] inserttexthere [ /sup]
and subscript [sub ] insertext here [ /sub]

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Chat Box Controls
The Battle of Hogwarts: The Fan Fic Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 5:16 am by ThElderGod
The following command(s) are for regular members ONLY. These are for members who do NOT have an @ before their name in the chatbox.
Please note, these commands are only for the chatbox, only a fool would use them elsewhere.

/me Will say that you're performing X action.
Example: /me will eat french fries. *Conquer will eat french fries.

The following command(s) are for chatbox …

[ Full reading ]
Rules of the SoulGame Society
The Battle of Hogwarts: The Fan Fic Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 3:59 am by ThElderGod
These are the rules for the Soul Game Society

No Spamming- Please do not spam the forums. Spamming consists of Triple Posting without obvious cause, repeatedly.

No Flamming or Trolling- Please do not attack other members by racial or religious slurs or provoke an argument. Also do not post on a thread only stating the negative unless it is spam. Contact your local Administrator or …

[ Full reading ]

The Battle of Hogwarts: The Fan Fic

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SovietSoldier
Shinigami
Shinigami
SovietSoldier

The Battle of Hogwarts: The Fan Fic Empty
PostSubject: The Battle of Hogwarts: The Fan Fic   The Battle of Hogwarts: The Fan Fic Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 3:45 pm

Imagine if characters came to fight at Hogwarts, ordinary students to fight against the Dark Lord, and his cunning Death Eaters, along with his Imperiused Ministry men. Giants, Werewolves, and Giant Spiders join in on Voldemort’s side, and the Students, Order of the Phoenix men and women, as well as Teachers, must defend Hogwarts.

The Battle of Hogwarts: The Fan Fic, will not be hosted here, due to swearing, and violence, and blood, ESRB has rated this M for Mature. Please consult with your Best Buy Employee, so he can smuggle you this Fan fic. Contact a Geek Squad Agent, so he can set up this Hardware on your PC. Thank you.

The Battle of Hogwarts will be download able, and hosted on Rapidshare.
Back to top Go down
SovietSoldier
Shinigami
Shinigami
SovietSoldier

PostSubject: Re: The Battle of Hogwarts: The Fan Fic   The Battle of Hogwarts: The Fan Fic Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 4:51 pm

You have been warned. This might contain Language, Blood, or Violence. I will not host it here directly, but a Download link will come instead. You have been warned.

The Battle of Hogwarts Chapter 1 (doc file)

The Battle of Hogwarts Chapter 1 (wps file)
Back to top Go down
Patzo3000
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: The Battle of Hogwarts: The Fan Fic   The Battle of Hogwarts: The Fan Fic Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 4:11 am

WOW!! That was a sweesome chapter!!! I like what you have append to the characters!!
Back to top Go down
SovietSoldier
Shinigami
Shinigami
SovietSoldier

PostSubject: Re: The Battle of Hogwarts: The Fan Fic   The Battle of Hogwarts: The Fan Fic Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 8:43 am

Patzo3000 wrote:
WOW!! That was a sweesome chapter!!! I like what you have append to the characters!!

Append? What do you mean? Anyways, I take it this is not the Fan Fic of your style? I do kinda think that way.

Patzo Style:

"Wow, just wow."

"You can say that again."

"Wow Just wow.

Kinda a bit more humorous than it should not be?
Back to top Go down
Patzo3000
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: The Battle of Hogwarts: The Fan Fic   The Battle of Hogwarts: The Fan Fic Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 10:28 am

I meant happen XD Its definitely not my style. I write too long for my own good XD LOL!! But thats why i like it!! Smile
Back to top Go down
SovietSoldier
Shinigami
Shinigami
SovietSoldier

PostSubject: Re: The Battle of Hogwarts: The Fan Fic   The Battle of Hogwarts: The Fan Fic Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 6:03 am

This has been put on Hold. I have many chapters, but you ain't getting any for a long time. I will write about The Corruption of the Ministry of Magic.
Back to top Go down
SovietSoldier
Shinigami
Shinigami
SovietSoldier

PostSubject: Re: The Battle of Hogwarts: The Fan Fic   The Battle of Hogwarts: The Fan Fic Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:16 am

Chapter 1: The Plan
It was just 5 minutes after Snape had been repelled from the School. Younger students were now being lined and evacuated from this school.
“Darn Mistake to evacuate the Slytherins, isn’t it.?” questioned Irwin Wade, a 7th year, who is wearing a type of a Grey Uniform, and a Brown Hat, with shiny Black Boots.
“Comrade, those Slytherins can’t even aim properly, you think they are going to kill us?” smirked Ilya Kurbakov, another 7th year, who is wearing a Brown Trench Coat, and Grey boots. Ammand, who is in the same year as Ilya and Irwin, laughed at Ilya’s joke.
Ammand had long brown hair with an embroidered headdress. He wore a gold and brown coat with breeches. He had a cloak draping from his shoulders. He had a cummerbund, from where his wand is kept. He sometimes wore a Grey waistcoat, with Dark Grey trousers beneath his breeches, tucked neatly into his traditional curled shoes.
“Anyways, I heard the Giants joined You-Know-Who.” said Ammand. Irwin looked at him pityingly.
“Didn’t we find that out 2 years ago?” asked Irwin, in a mocking way. Ammand blushed, noticing his foolish statement.
“Hm, the Death Eaters have picked Targets. Jonny Friel, a new Death Eater and once our friend, joined He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named. Jonny Friel wants to kill that Patrick Doyle so badly. Rodolphus Lestrange, Bellatrix’s Husband, thinks that Irwin is a major threat, and tries to hunt him down. Thorfinn Rowle, the huge blond Death Eater, is targeting me. The Famous Bellatrix Lestrange is trying to kill Tonks, Hermione, and Luna. Rabastan Lestrange has taken a liking to Ginevra Weasley. Dolohov, however, is after Remus and Kingsley. Travers is trying to kill Neville, and you, Ammand. Fenrir Greyback, will go after Gryffindor Students at Random. Augustus Rookwood, the feared Death Eater, is coming for Aberforth and Flitwick. Theliah will assist Patrick against Jonny, they have been Life long Friends. Jon Cardigan and Ernie Macmillan, supported by Hannah Abbott, will try to swat out Travers from Ammand and Neville. Nick, Patrick’s friend, decides to help Ginny in the battle. Pius Thicknesse, new Minister of Magic, will be dueling Arthur and Percy.” concludes Ilya. Irwin and Ammand think for a minute, thoughts bursting in their heads.
“Some will go out to the Grounds to face the Death Eaters, others will be in the towers to snipe the Death Eaters out. We will be fighting on the Grounds, leading charges.” said Irwin. Ilya and Ammand nod in approvement.
Back to top Go down
Mario Filho

Mario Filho

PostSubject: Re: The Battle of Hogwarts: The Fan Fic   The Battle of Hogwarts: The Fan Fic Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 10:57 am

SovietSoldier wrote:
This has been put on Hold. I have many chapters, but you ain't getting any for a long time. I will write about The Corruption of the Ministry of Magic.

Ohh boo...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Battle of Hogwarts: The Fan Fic   The Battle of Hogwarts: The Fan Fic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Battle of Hogwarts: The Fan Fic
Page 1 of 1