SoulGames Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come to SoulGames Society to experience Anime, and Video games all in one place. Participate in Forum Games, or submit stories to be read. And best of all obsess with Anime and Video Games.

HomeSoul HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Our Noble Friends
Latest topics
» Interesting and Random Crap
My Scene... Bleck =P Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 4:01 pm by the jack of clubs

» Terrifying Nightmares
My Scene... Bleck =P Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:41 pm by Cardolan

» The Optimist Reviews
My Scene... Bleck =P Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:39 pm by Patzo3000

» My Drawings.
My Scene... Bleck =P Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 1:55 pm by calex

» Your Beliefs
My Scene... Bleck =P Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 4:13 pm by Cardolan

» Zoids: New Century Zero
My Scene... Bleck =P Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 3:43 am by DJA747

» The New EAK
My Scene... Bleck =P Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 8:31 am by BleachKing04

» King of the Skies
My Scene... Bleck =P Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 2:46 am by DJA747

» Shinigami (God of Death)
My Scene... Bleck =P Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 1:31 am by BleachKing04

Top posters
DJA747
My Scene... Bleck =P Vote_lcapMy Scene... Bleck =P Voting_barMy Scene... Bleck =P Vote_rcap 
BleachKing04
My Scene... Bleck =P Vote_lcapMy Scene... Bleck =P Voting_barMy Scene... Bleck =P Vote_rcap 
Crash
uZi5
SovietSoldier
Thrasher9294
the jack of clubs
ThElderGod
Shadow Of The East
Canterbury
The New EAK
My Scene... Bleck =P Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:50 pm by DJA747
We are currently putting on the finishing touches to it.
A link will be given when its done.
Stay Posted.

EDIT:
Enjoy Guys.
Here

Comments: 3
A Forum Guide
My Scene... Bleck =P Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 8:00 am by DJA747
Forum Codes[Use Without Spaces]
To post an image do this [img ]inserturlhere[ /img]
A url is this [url=insertlinkhere]insertnameofithere[/url]
To do a video [flash]inseertlinkhere[/flash]

Now for the fancy ones
to make a spoiler [spoiler ] insertexthere [ /spoiler]
To do text that scrolls [scroll ]inserttext [ /scroll]
Text going up and down [updown ] text here [ /updown]
And this odd one [wow ] insertext here [ /wow]
then to do superscript [sup ] inserttexthere [ /sup]
and subscript [sub ] insertext here [ /sub]

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Chat Box Controls
My Scene... Bleck =P Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 5:16 am by ThElderGod
The following command(s) are for regular members ONLY. These are for members who do NOT have an @ before their name in the chatbox.
Please note, these commands are only for the chatbox, only a fool would use them elsewhere.

/me Will say that you're performing X action.
Example: /me will eat french fries. *Conquer will eat french fries.

The following command(s) are for chatbox …

[ Full reading ]
Rules of the SoulGame Society
My Scene... Bleck =P Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 3:59 am by ThElderGod
These are the rules for the Soul Game Society

No Spamming- Please do not spam the forums. Spamming consists of Triple Posting without obvious cause, repeatedly.

No Flamming or Trolling- Please do not attack other members by racial or religious slurs or provoke an argument. Also do not post on a thread only stating the negative unless it is spam. Contact your local Administrator or …

[ Full reading ]

My Scene... Bleck =P

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
-Lexci-
Grunt
Grunt
-Lexci-

My Scene... Bleck =P Empty
PostSubject: My Scene... Bleck =P   My Scene... Bleck =P Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 10:19 am

hey everybody. I told Dj i would post this so he could read it. But this is a scene wrote for english. hope you enjot it.

Scene
Its a warm afternoon and the sun is shining. In the front lawn Amber is standing in the grass, a suit case at her feet. Mary is standing on the steps and has a look of shock on her face as she watches her daughter put her things in the back of Jay's car. Cyrus is standing in the door way with a look of disaprovale and dissapointment on his face.

Amber: I hate you! If no one will listen, then i will leave. (loading things in the trunk of Jay's car)

Mary: Now Amber, this is really unnessacary. Couldn't you just go up to your room and turn up the music really loud like a normal sixteen year old? I mean, moving out, now that's just being dramatic. (folds arms across chest, waiting for reply)

Amber: Normal?! Who said I was normal in any way, shape or form mom? If you had even paid the slightest attention in the past sixteen years of my existence then you would know that I'm NOT normal.

Mary: Now don't be ridiculous. Amber, you are just upset. You know that I love you and I care. That is why I have been taking away your privleges. You need to calm down and think about why I did what i did and...

Amber:(Interupts abruptly) I HAVE! And I know why. You think its some wonderful game to take away my phone and to unplug my internet and to remove my stereo from my shelf. In your eyes, it's just a sinicle game and I'm just a toy. I'm here for your amusement and nothing eles! (stops to take a breath and breaks into a sob.) You don't care! At all.... (continues crying, done with your speech)

Jay: Now Amb.... isn't that a tad harsh? (comes up to Amber and comforts her with a hug)

Mary: Well...(lip trembling) uh.... I didn't know that's what you thought of me. Ok then, You go and do what ever will make you happy. I'm sorry if i ever played any games with you.... (runs into the house, choked up with tears)

Cyrus: Well hope you have fun with what ever you think your going to do. I guess I will go in there and comfort your mother. Have a nice time. (Turns and walks into the house, shutting the door behind him)

Amber: Uh... ok.... (a look of astonishment on her face from the reaction heer father had just given her. She turns around and walks slowly to the passenger seat of the car and gets in)

(Jay shuts the trunk and walks to the drivers seat and starts the car)

Amber: I didn't mean to make her cry.... I... I just got so mad.... and hurt....she just.... (sighs and puts her face in her hands)

Jay: Well, everyone says things they don't mean sometimes...

Amber: Nothing horrible like what i just said.... I'm a horrible person... Jay, stop the car.... pull over into the parking lot.

(Amber jumps out of the car, arriving at the park. She shuts the door and runs over to the swings and sits on one and starts to rock back and forth. Jay following just slightly behind her. Suddenly, Tracy comes running up to the swings.... bent over and breathing hard)

Tracy: Amb....... eh..... ah....... (stops and takes a deep breath to slow herself, Putting up a hand to signal that she needed a moment) ok. What in the world went on over at your house? Why the heck is your mom crying her eyes out? WHAT HAPPENED?

Amber: It's a kind of long story.....

Tracy: (talking to Jay) What happened dude?

Jay: Amber said.... some things.... and she is gonna come stay with me for a little while.

Tracy: What could she have said to make her mom cry like that?

(Both Amber and Jay look at the ground akwardly while remembering the remarks. Tracy looking from one to the other stands straight)

Tracy: Okay, fine. don't tell me. But Amber, what ever you said to your mom, you need to go back and apologize. I mean, i have seen infants that have cried less.

Amber: Yeah... i guess you're right. Come on let's go.

Jay: Naw.... You need to do this on your own Amb.

Amber: But...but.....(sighs)..... alright.

(everyone walks back to the car. And Jay drives them to Amber's house)

(Amber gets out of the car and walks up the steps)

Amber: Mom? Dad? Where are you guys at?

Cyrus: Over here Amber...

Amber: okay, I'm coming. (walks toward the voice of her father. Walks into the next room and sees her mother with her face in a pillow and her father loomed over her, hands above her back as if afraid to touch her)

Mary: What do you want?! (Mary sobs aloud)

Amber: (weakly she begins) .... I come back to apologize.... I.... I said some horrible things and I'm sorry... I feel really aweful... I know....I.... I know I can't take back what I said..... but maybe.... maybe you could.... could find it some where in your heart to let me live here again...... I mean... only if you want me to....

Mary: Amber. Do you seriously think that I wouldn't let you come back home?

Amber: Umm..... (looks at the floor)

Mary: Come here honey. (pats the couch next to her. sniffling, her cheeks still wet)

Amber: (comes and sits next to Mary) I'm so sorry Mom. (Amber leans in and hugs Mary)

Mary: Just do one thing for me.

Amber: Yeah?

Mary: Never say I don't love you again. And I do care... a lot.

Amber: I'm sorry.... I was angry. And I know that.

Mary: Just as long as you know that, I'm happy.

Curtain Closes
Back to top Go down
SovietSoldier
Shinigami
Shinigami
SovietSoldier

PostSubject: Re: My Scene... Bleck =P   My Scene... Bleck =P Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 6:11 am

Where's the Japanese Kamikaze?

YOU TOLD ME THERE WOULD BE JAPANESE KAMIKAZE!
Back to top Go down
DJA747
Admin
Admin
DJA747

PostSubject: Re: My Scene... Bleck =P   My Scene... Bleck =P Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 11:50 am

My Scene... Bleck =P 312331
And Its pretty good,If I do say so myself.
Back to top Go down
-Lexci-
Grunt
Grunt
-Lexci-

PostSubject: Re: My Scene... Bleck =P   My Scene... Bleck =P Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 2:45 pm

When in the world did i say that???? lol and thanks DJ
Back to top Go down
DJA747
Admin
Admin
DJA747

PostSubject: Re: My Scene... Bleck =P   My Scene... Bleck =P Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 2:44 am

-Lexci- wrote:
When in the world did i say that???? lol and thanks DJ
Yw, and you'll have to get used to SS' sense of humor. Laughing
Back to top Go down
SovietSoldier
Shinigami
Shinigami
SovietSoldier

PostSubject: Re: My Scene... Bleck =P   My Scene... Bleck =P Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 4:54 am

You do know that Lexci gave me Chapter 2? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DJA747
Admin
Admin
DJA747

PostSubject: Re: My Scene... Bleck =P   My Scene... Bleck =P Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 5:21 am

SovietSoldier wrote:
You do know that Lexci gave me Chapter 2? Very Happy
My Scene... Bleck =P 384794
Back to top Go down
-Lexci-
Grunt
Grunt
-Lexci-

PostSubject: Re: My Scene... Bleck =P   My Scene... Bleck =P Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 2:25 am

Chapter two? I'm totally confused... like WAY confused
Back to top Go down
DJA747
Admin
Admin
DJA747

PostSubject: Re: My Scene... Bleck =P   My Scene... Bleck =P Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 4:14 am

-Lexci- wrote:
Chapter two? I'm totally confused... like WAY confused
lol,MOAR PL0X
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Scene... Bleck =P   My Scene... Bleck =P Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Scene... Bleck =P
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SoulGames Society :: Community Designated Area :: Fanmade Fiction-Maverick Library-
Jump to: