SoulGames Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come to SoulGames Society to experience Anime, and Video games all in one place. Participate in Forum Games, or submit stories to be read. And best of all obsess with Anime and Video Games.

HomeSoul HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Our Noble Friends
Latest topics
» Interesting and Random Crap
A Role Playing Game that will blow you away. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 4:01 pm by the jack of clubs

» Terrifying Nightmares
A Role Playing Game that will blow you away. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:41 pm by Cardolan

» The Optimist Reviews
A Role Playing Game that will blow you away. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:39 pm by Patzo3000

» My Drawings.
A Role Playing Game that will blow you away. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 1:55 pm by calex

» Your Beliefs
A Role Playing Game that will blow you away. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 4:13 pm by Cardolan

» Zoids: New Century Zero
A Role Playing Game that will blow you away. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 3:43 am by DJA747

» The New EAK
A Role Playing Game that will blow you away. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 8:31 am by BleachKing04

» King of the Skies
A Role Playing Game that will blow you away. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 2:46 am by DJA747

» Shinigami (God of Death)
A Role Playing Game that will blow you away. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 1:31 am by BleachKing04

Top posters
DJA747
A Role Playing Game that will blow you away. Vote_lcapA Role Playing Game that will blow you away. Voting_barA Role Playing Game that will blow you away. Vote_rcap 
BleachKing04
A Role Playing Game that will blow you away. Vote_lcapA Role Playing Game that will blow you away. Voting_barA Role Playing Game that will blow you away. Vote_rcap 
Crash
uZi5
SovietSoldier
Thrasher9294
the jack of clubs
ThElderGod
Shadow Of The East
Canterbury
The New EAK
A Role Playing Game that will blow you away. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:50 pm by DJA747
We are currently putting on the finishing touches to it.
A link will be given when its done.
Stay Posted.

EDIT:
Enjoy Guys.
Here

Comments: 3
A Forum Guide
A Role Playing Game that will blow you away. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 8:00 am by DJA747
Forum Codes[Use Without Spaces]
To post an image do this [img ]inserturlhere[ /img]
A url is this [url=insertlinkhere]insertnameofithere[/url]
To do a video [flash]inseertlinkhere[/flash]

Now for the fancy ones
to make a spoiler [spoiler ] insertexthere [ /spoiler]
To do text that scrolls [scroll ]inserttext [ /scroll]
Text going up and down [updown ] text here [ /updown]
And this odd one [wow ] insertext here [ /wow]
then to do superscript [sup ] inserttexthere [ /sup]
and subscript [sub ] insertext here [ /sub]

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Chat Box Controls
A Role Playing Game that will blow you away. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 5:16 am by ThElderGod
The following command(s) are for regular members ONLY. These are for members who do NOT have an @ before their name in the chatbox.
Please note, these commands are only for the chatbox, only a fool would use them elsewhere.

/me Will say that you're performing X action.
Example: /me will eat french fries. *Conquer will eat french fries.

The following command(s) are for chatbox …

[ Full reading ]
Rules of the SoulGame Society
A Role Playing Game that will blow you away. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 3:59 am by ThElderGod
These are the rules for the Soul Game Society

No Spamming- Please do not spam the forums. Spamming consists of Triple Posting without obvious cause, repeatedly.

No Flamming or Trolling- Please do not attack other members by racial or religious slurs or provoke an argument. Also do not post on a thread only stating the negative unless it is spam. Contact your local Administrator or …

[ Full reading ]

A Role Playing Game that will blow you away.

Go down 
+3
Nimrodel
ThElderGod
Crash
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Crash
First Moderator
First Moderator
Crash

A Role Playing Game that will blow you away. Empty
PostSubject: A Role Playing Game that will blow you away.   A Role Playing Game that will blow you away. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 7:57 am

The Awesome Power of C&C combine once again.

This time to bring you a role playing game that will leave you breathless. We must apologize ahead of time because you will almost certainly lose a lot of sleep playing this game. Soon you will be wondering how you lived without this game. You will want to play every chance that you get.

Be amazed, be very amazed, because your idea of what a role playing game should be is about to change. This game will blow away all of your previous standards. You will be almost terrified by it's shear awesomness, but you will beg for more.

Get ready, because C&C are going to shoot a ray of pure awesome straight into your brain. Coming soon to a pandemic forum near you.

C&C is a trademark of Cheeky&Crash incorporated
Back to top Go down
ThElderGod
Admin
Admin
ThElderGod

PostSubject: Re: A Role Playing Game that will blow you away.   A Role Playing Game that will blow you away. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 2:38 pm

Not even a clue? Sad
Back to top Go down
Crash
First Moderator
First Moderator
Crash

PostSubject: Re: A Role Playing Game that will blow you away.   A Role Playing Game that will blow you away. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 2:40 pm

Look at The Last Stand of Bein Tol and you will see what it's going to kind of be like. But there is gonna be a major difference that will bring more players in hopefully.
Back to top Go down
ThElderGod
Admin
Admin
ThElderGod

PostSubject: Re: A Role Playing Game that will blow you away.   A Role Playing Game that will blow you away. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 3:20 pm

The sequel?
Back to top Go down
Crash
First Moderator
First Moderator
Crash

PostSubject: Re: A Role Playing Game that will blow you away.   A Role Playing Game that will blow you away. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 3:22 pm

No, there was already a sequel. But it will be a lot of the same gameplay and theme. But there will be a huge twist on the theme too.
Back to top Go down
Nimrodel
Shinigami
Shinigami
Nimrodel

PostSubject: Re: A Role Playing Game that will blow you away.   A Role Playing Game that will blow you away. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 11:58 pm

My brother might like this.
I'll tell him.
Back to top Go down
ThElderGod
Admin
Admin
ThElderGod

PostSubject: Re: A Role Playing Game that will blow you away.   A Role Playing Game that will blow you away. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 12:07 am

Me to, I love Cheeky's games. Especially the revolution we're working on. Me Cheeky, and five other members.
Back to top Go down
Nimrodel
Shinigami
Shinigami
Nimrodel

PostSubject: Re: A Role Playing Game that will blow you away.   A Role Playing Game that will blow you away. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 12:13 am

I always see one of his games, but more oft than not, I don't join. Actually, I never join. But this looks good.
Back to top Go down
Crash
First Moderator
First Moderator
Crash

PostSubject: Re: A Role Playing Game that will blow you away.   A Role Playing Game that will blow you away. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 2:06 am

We look forward to you playing. I think it will be on pandemic though.
Back to top Go down
Nimrodel
Shinigami
Shinigami
Nimrodel

PostSubject: Re: A Role Playing Game that will blow you away.   A Role Playing Game that will blow you away. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 2:07 am

Crash wrote:
We look forward to you playing. I think it will be on pandemic though.

Perhaps you could copy-paste it here, too.
Back to top Go down
Crash
First Moderator
First Moderator
Crash

PostSubject: Re: A Role Playing Game that will blow you away.   A Role Playing Game that will blow you away. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 2:08 am

I thought about that, but with how in depth the story will be it would be tough for us to manage it on more than one forum.
Back to top Go down
Nimrodel
Shinigami
Shinigami
Nimrodel

PostSubject: Re: A Role Playing Game that will blow you away.   A Role Playing Game that will blow you away. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 2:12 am

Crash wrote:
I thought about that, but with how in depth the story will be it would be tough for us to manage it on more than one forum.

O RLY?
Back to top Go down
Crash
First Moderator
First Moderator
Crash

PostSubject: Re: A Role Playing Game that will blow you away.   A Role Playing Game that will blow you away. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 2:13 am

Yeah, because we would have to have multiple story lines since they are based off of the actions of the players.
Back to top Go down
Nimrodel
Shinigami
Shinigami
Nimrodel

PostSubject: Re: A Role Playing Game that will blow you away.   A Role Playing Game that will blow you away. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 2:14 am

Crash wrote:
Yeah, because we would have to have multiple story lines since they are based off of the actions of the players.

In my opinion, it sounds a bit too complex for forum.
Back to top Go down
Crash
First Moderator
First Moderator
Crash

PostSubject: Re: A Role Playing Game that will blow you away.   A Role Playing Game that will blow you away. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 2:16 am

Well actually it's fairly simple for the players. It's complex for me and Cheeky, but we want to do it so it works out.
Back to top Go down
Nimrodel
Shinigami
Shinigami
Nimrodel

PostSubject: Re: A Role Playing Game that will blow you away.   A Role Playing Game that will blow you away. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 2:18 am

Crash wrote:
Well actually it's fairly simple for the players. It's complex for me and Cheeky, but we want to do it so it works out.

Just like Oblivion . . .
Extremely complex to design, but when it is played, it is very fun and simple.
Back to top Go down
ThElderGod
Admin
Admin
ThElderGod

PostSubject: Re: A Role Playing Game that will blow you away.   A Role Playing Game that will blow you away. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 5:50 am

I cannot wait!
Back to top Go down
Turin
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: A Role Playing Game that will blow you away.   A Role Playing Game that will blow you away. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 7:32 am

Looking at the dates I'm guessing that I am too late to even be wondering. I played the sequel to Bein Tol or whatever and it was great. I would greatly enjoy being a part of this whatever it is so if you could give me a name that would be good.
Back to top Go down
Hans Klein
Shinigami
Shinigami
Hans Klein

PostSubject: Re: A Role Playing Game that will blow you away.   A Role Playing Game that will blow you away. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 6:10 am

Crash wrote:
The Awesome Power of C&C combine once again.

This time to bring you a role playing game that will leave you breathless. We must apologize ahead of time because you will almost certainly lose a lot of sleep playing this game. Soon you will be wondering how you lived without this game. You will want to play every chance that you get.

Be amazed, be very amazed, because your idea of what a role playing game should be is about to change. This game will blow away all of your previous standards. You will be almost terrified by it's shear awesomness, but you will beg for more.

Get ready, because C&C are going to shoot a ray of pure awesome straight into your brain. Coming soon to a pandemic forum near you.

C&C is a trademark of Cheeky&Crash incorporated

::poke::
Back to top Go down
BleachKing04
Admin
Admin
BleachKing04

PostSubject: Re: A Role Playing Game that will blow you away.   A Role Playing Game that will blow you away. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 6:20 am

So, I'm guessing the game is already made? -__-
Back to top Go down
Disturbed1
Grunt
Grunt
Disturbed1

PostSubject: Re: A Role Playing Game that will blow you away.   A Role Playing Game that will blow you away. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 11:47 am

BleachKing04 wrote:
So, I'm guessing the game is already made? -__-
not yet... but I'm guessing they canceled it or delayed it.
Back to top Go down
BleachKing04
Admin
Admin
BleachKing04

PostSubject: Re: A Role Playing Game that will blow you away.   A Role Playing Game that will blow you away. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 1:30 pm

I wanna know what it is though!

/whines like a child
Back to top Go down
Crash
First Moderator
First Moderator
Crash

PostSubject: Re: A Role Playing Game that will blow you away.   A Role Playing Game that will blow you away. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 3:44 am

It will happen, just as soon as I get less busy. If it has to it might be pushed back till june, but it will happen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Role Playing Game that will blow you away.   A Role Playing Game that will blow you away. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Role Playing Game that will blow you away.
Page 1 of 1