SoulGames Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come to SoulGames Society to experience Anime, and Video games all in one place. Participate in Forum Games, or submit stories to be read. And best of all obsess with Anime and Video Games.

HomeSoul HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Our Noble Friends
Latest topics
» Interesting and Random Crap
Gundam: The Return of Darkness Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 4:01 pm by the jack of clubs

» Terrifying Nightmares
Gundam: The Return of Darkness Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:41 pm by Cardolan

» The Optimist Reviews
Gundam: The Return of Darkness Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:39 pm by Patzo3000

» My Drawings.
Gundam: The Return of Darkness Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 1:55 pm by calex

» Your Beliefs
Gundam: The Return of Darkness Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 4:13 pm by Cardolan

» Zoids: New Century Zero
Gundam: The Return of Darkness Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 3:43 am by DJA747

» The New EAK
Gundam: The Return of Darkness Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 8:31 am by BleachKing04

» King of the Skies
Gundam: The Return of Darkness Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 2:46 am by DJA747

» Shinigami (God of Death)
Gundam: The Return of Darkness Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 1:31 am by BleachKing04

Top posters
DJA747
Gundam: The Return of Darkness Vote_lcapGundam: The Return of Darkness Voting_barGundam: The Return of Darkness Vote_rcap 
BleachKing04
Gundam: The Return of Darkness Vote_lcapGundam: The Return of Darkness Voting_barGundam: The Return of Darkness Vote_rcap 
Crash
uZi5
SovietSoldier
Thrasher9294
the jack of clubs
ThElderGod
Shadow Of The East
Canterbury
The New EAK
Gundam: The Return of Darkness Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:50 pm by DJA747
We are currently putting on the finishing touches to it.
A link will be given when its done.
Stay Posted.

EDIT:
Enjoy Guys.
Here

Comments: 3
A Forum Guide
Gundam: The Return of Darkness Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 8:00 am by DJA747
Forum Codes[Use Without Spaces]
To post an image do this [img ]inserturlhere[ /img]
A url is this [url=insertlinkhere]insertnameofithere[/url]
To do a video [flash]inseertlinkhere[/flash]

Now for the fancy ones
to make a spoiler [spoiler ] insertexthere [ /spoiler]
To do text that scrolls [scroll ]inserttext [ /scroll]
Text going up and down [updown ] text here [ /updown]
And this odd one [wow ] insertext here [ /wow]
then to do superscript [sup ] inserttexthere [ /sup]
and subscript [sub ] insertext here [ /sub]

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Chat Box Controls
Gundam: The Return of Darkness Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 5:16 am by ThElderGod
The following command(s) are for regular members ONLY. These are for members who do NOT have an @ before their name in the chatbox.
Please note, these commands are only for the chatbox, only a fool would use them elsewhere.

/me Will say that you're performing X action.
Example: /me will eat french fries. *Conquer will eat french fries.

The following command(s) are for chatbox …

[ Full reading ]
Rules of the SoulGame Society
Gundam: The Return of Darkness Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 3:59 am by ThElderGod
These are the rules for the Soul Game Society

No Spamming- Please do not spam the forums. Spamming consists of Triple Posting without obvious cause, repeatedly.

No Flamming or Trolling- Please do not attack other members by racial or religious slurs or provoke an argument. Also do not post on a thread only stating the negative unless it is spam. Contact your local Administrator or …

[ Full reading ]

Gundam: The Return of Darkness

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BleachKing04
Admin
Admin
BleachKing04

Gundam: The Return of Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Gundam: The Return of Darkness   Gundam: The Return of Darkness Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 9:39 am

Gundam: The Return of Darkness Gundamtitle-1

Gundam: The Return of Darkness Gw_wing_zero_head

Introduction and Background:

In the future, Earth as we knew it became totally different, and in some ways irrelevant. Copnstant wars and strife with other nations caused scientists of each nation to think of ways to escape the never-ending terror that called Earth its homeland. Technology reached a new age, and robotics tech became more sophisticated then anyone had imagined. And with this new found technology, came an idea... a universal idea, that possibly it could bring world peace. The Gundam was made. The most advanced, and dangerous of all machines the world has ever known. Gundam's are the pinnacle of robotics, they are fighting machines. The person who can manage to climb inside the cockpit and become a Gundam Fighter would become world renown and respected. Thus the first of the Gundam Battles began... but the new weapon became a disaster for many people.

Where ever a Gundam battle began, the fighters would leave behind them nothing but carnage in their wake. Cities which prospered and boasted large population have turned into burnt out shells of what they used to be. As death and destruction found its way to every nations leader, finally a decision was made. Space technonly was expanded and finally, Man had created giant nations... colonies... to be brought up to space. Anyone that could afford to go to their New(Neo) Nation could immigrate to it and hopefully escape the choas that ensued on Earth. The Nations leaders finally put their heads together to figure out the final means to achieve world peace. They found the answer in this...

"Every Nation shall bring forth a Representative Gundam Fighter. Those who are honorably chosen shall take place in a tournament of sorts. The Gundam Fight will take place on Earth and those who manage to fight and win against other nations will be entered formally into The Gundam Tournament. The best of the best fighters will be present, and whoever emmerges victorious shall give their respective Nation the rights to rule the Galaxy for four years. After the time has elapsed, the Gundam fight shall start again. This, in turn shall bring us the peace we so desire."

Part One: Dreams of Greatness

Now, we come to the later future, in the year F.C. 60. The Gundam Battles
have still caused havoc in the cities of Earth, but as far as the leaders are
concerned, World Peace has been achieved. The 13th Gundam fight is drawing
near, and a boy, who has come of age shall pursue his dreams. ...Those who
enter The Fight, and live... are revered among the many...

The boy named Shiro Matsuka runs into a crowd of people in the street. Something is coming down the road. A large and mighty looking Gundam stands tall among the people, a 6 foot man may just reach the top of the Gundam's foot. The glimmer of the sun shows off of the brilliant white, red, and blue metal of Neo Japan's Gundam. The Shining Gundam, it is called... and standing in the Gundam's hand was it's pilot and Fighter, Domon Kasshu. Shiro put his hand in font of his forehead as a visor to the sun, and peered up at Domon enviously.

"Just wait, I will join this and become a great Gundam Fighter, just like you."

As the people cheered around him for thier Fighter, Shiro found himself cheering as well. It is funny how one day joyfull cheering can change abruptly to screams of terror and solomn tears... for no one knew what lay upon the horizon, waiting for a chance to engulf the world into Darkness.

Continuing: Chapter 1: Dreams of Greatness.

Soon enough, the parade passed and the Gundam left as well with its fighter. Shiro moved away from the street and started to walk towards his home. It overlooked the mountains of Neo Japan and it was above the city. His father worked as a government scientist and his mother stayed at home. While his father was away at work Shiro would go to school as a Senior in College, then come home and help his mother at the house.
School happened to be shut down for the time being because of the Gundam Parade. Shiro walked up a steep road toward his home town. The sound of an engine came from a distance and soon the vehicle passed. Shiro looked at the large truck, it was a Neo Japanese Military transport. Shiro glanced at the troops inside. He shrugged off an odd feeling as it was probably just Army testing or combat drills. The far treeline started to become lower as Shiro ascended up the hill toward his town. He stopped dead in his tracks as he saw a plume of black smoke rising to the sky above.

"What... what happened?!"

Shiro climbed the rest of the hill and saw violent flames engulfing a single house. He looked in horror as he realised that the home was his. The flames grew and finally they reached his father private laboratory. A series of explosions occured and roared through the air with the heat and debris. Shiro sheilded his face with his arm from the airborn ash.

"NO! Mother... Father!"

He ran as fast as he could down to the town. The local firemen were working on putting out the falmes. Shiro threw off his backpack when he reached his yard, but when he ran to enter his smouldering house, the firemen stopped him and barred his way. Shiro stood helplessly with a group of neighboors waiting for the fire to be extinguished. A hand reached his shoulder and Shiro looked to see who's it was. His best friend for 18 years, and secretly the one whom he loved, stood next to him and looked with her deep brown eyes into his.

"Don't worry Shiro... I'm sure that your parents are fine. The firemen will get them out."

"Mariko..."

The firemen exited the home and with them came two strechers. The bodies were covered by a white sheet along with their faces. Shiro knew in his heart that his parents had died. He fell onto his knees and started to weep. Mariko stayed by his side for the entire night mourning with him. Tragedy had finally struck the gong... a new start was on the horizon.
Back to top Go down
ThElderGod
Admin
Admin
ThElderGod

PostSubject: Re: Gundam: The Return of Darkness   Gundam: The Return of Darkness Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 2:01 pm

I am in awe of the Epicness O_O
Back to top Go down
BleachKing04
Admin
Admin
BleachKing04

PostSubject: Re: Gundam: The Return of Darkness   Gundam: The Return of Darkness Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 2:36 pm

wow... I never had that said for a story of mine before.... thank you. affraid

This one must be a keeper. I think I may start up Shinigami again too. I will have to copy every single post from TWT though for the story.
Back to top Go down
DJA747
Admin
Admin
DJA747

PostSubject: Re: Gundam: The Return of Darkness   Gundam: The Return of Darkness Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 1:50 am

Excellent Story Bleach.
Back to top Go down
BleachKing04
Admin
Admin
BleachKing04

PostSubject: Re: Gundam: The Return of Darkness   Gundam: The Return of Darkness Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 1:51 am

DJA747 wrote:
Excellent Story Bleach.

Thank you very much!
Back to top Go down
DJA747
Admin
Admin
DJA747

PostSubject: Re: Gundam: The Return of Darkness   Gundam: The Return of Darkness Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 2:01 am

BleachKing04 wrote:
DJA747 wrote:
Excellent Story Bleach.

Thank you very much!
No Problem,my only fan fic needs much work.
Back to top Go down
BleachKing04
Admin
Admin
BleachKing04

PostSubject: Re: Gundam: The Return of Darkness   Gundam: The Return of Darkness Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 6:02 am

Attention!!

My next part will come tonight for all to read.
Back to top Go down
DJA747
Admin
Admin
DJA747

PostSubject: Re: Gundam: The Return of Darkness   Gundam: The Return of Darkness Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 7:07 am

BleachKing04 wrote:
Attention!!

My next part will come tonight for all to read.
K,we shall wait anxiously.
Back to top Go down
BleachKing04
Admin
Admin
BleachKing04

PostSubject: Re: Gundam: The Return of Darkness   Gundam: The Return of Darkness Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 2:47 pm

Chapter 2: Forgetting the Past

Mariko and her family let Shiro stay at their house for as long as he wanted after the accident. He would want to be alone for most of the day and stay inside. He ate little and talked little to the rest of the people around him, which started to concern Mariko's parents and her. One day, as Shiro sit by the window of the home he stayed in, memories of the troubled past week came flooding into his mind. He started to get a headache and slowly put his head against the cool glass of the window. Suddenly, one particular memory came back that left Shiro in a straight sitting poition again.

"Those government vehicles.... what were they doing in this part of Neo Japan? It couldn't have just been a coincidence! Could it? Did the government have something to do with my parents death... and the fire?"

These thoughts ate away at Shiro until he couldn't take it. After a week and a half of staying at Mariko's, Shiro abruptly left the home at night during the middle of dinner. He rushed to his burnt down home and opened the garage manuely. He found his car and took off speeding toward the Capital of Neo Japan. Before taking a right onto the hill leading away from the town he lived in, he could clearly see Mariko standing in the front of her home looking worried. Shiro tried to shrug off the guilt of leaving so abruptly, but he was too far in now.

"I'm sorry Mariko.... I have something to do..." Shiro said to himself as he drove away.

After getting into the city, Shiro headed straight for the capital buildings in Neo Tokyo. Once he got there, he rushed out of his car and through to the politicians offices. When he got to the one at the end of the hall, Shiro opened the door without knocking. The Neo Japan colony leader, and Major Ulube of the Neo Japan armed forces were in the middle of a meeting when Shiro barged in.

"What is the meaning--" Started Neo Japan's leader.

Shiro eyed the leader fearsily and then said:

"I came here to ask you why you killed my parents?"
Back to top Go down
ThElderGod
Admin
Admin
ThElderGod

PostSubject: Re: Gundam: The Return of Darkness   Gundam: The Return of Darkness Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:29 pm

If you had a cup that you took with you everywhere, I'd so let you pour me in it. That is my connection with inanimate objects. This story is great, that is surprising cause I didn't like Gundam before now... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BleachKing04
Admin
Admin
BleachKing04

PostSubject: Re: Gundam: The Return of Darkness   Gundam: The Return of Darkness Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 2:28 am

ThElderGod wrote:
If you had a cup that you took with you everywhere, I'd so let you pour me in it. That is my connection with inanimate objects. This story is great, that is surprising cause I didn't like Gundam before now... Very Happy

LOLZ, thank you TEG. I like your oddly satisfying analogies. Laughing
Back to top Go down
SovietSoldier
Shinigami
Shinigami
SovietSoldier

PostSubject: Re: Gundam: The Return of Darkness   Gundam: The Return of Darkness Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 5:11 am

Epic...
bounce
Back to top Go down
DJA747
Admin
Admin
DJA747

PostSubject: Re: Gundam: The Return of Darkness   Gundam: The Return of Darkness Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 7:32 am

SovietSoldier wrote:
Epic...
bounce
EPIC WIN
Back to top Go down
BleachKing04
Admin
Admin
BleachKing04

PostSubject: Re: Gundam: The Return of Darkness   Gundam: The Return of Darkness Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 7:46 am

Thanks guys!

Maybe I'll be adding the next part tonight afterall.
Back to top Go down
DJA747
Admin
Admin
DJA747

PostSubject: Re: Gundam: The Return of Darkness   Gundam: The Return of Darkness Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 7:56 am

BleachKing04 wrote:
Thanks guys!

Maybe I'll be adding the next part tonight afterall.
K,we need Kmag's fan fic.
Back to top Go down
BleachKing04
Admin
Admin
BleachKing04

PostSubject: Re: Gundam: The Return of Darkness   Gundam: The Return of Darkness Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 4:05 am

Continuing, Chapter 2: Forgetting the Past

Major Ulube and the Leader stared blankly at Shiro until the leader spoke.

"Sir, I have no idea what you are talking about. Why the hell would I attack my own nation? Answer me that... and you should have thought about that before you came and disrupted me in my own office."

"I know for a fact that it was you! Government vehicles were driving away from my town with armed soldiers of Neo Japan! The very town where my homes was just burnt down and destroyed by an unknown cause. Both of my parents died in that catastrophe... and yet there is no reason. Why would Army personel be in my town!?" Yelled Shiro.

"It must have just been a coincidence, sir. I sent the personnel out there for ordenance training in the mountains. They wouldn't have done anything like that in a populated town." Retorted Major Ulube.

"Major, why did you send our soldiers out to do training without my permission?" Asked the leader.

"I am the commander of the military, aren't I?" said the Major.

"....."

The leader of Neo Japan was silent then, and Major Ulube was too. Shiro noticed a peculiar glint in Ulube's eyes that filled him with doubt. Suddenly, Ulube turned to him, as if he knew what Shiro was thinking.

"I think we have proved ourselves enough to you, Sir. I am going to have to ask you to leave here at once."

At a snap of Ulube's finger, two soldiers came into the room and grabbed Shiro. They dragged him out of the room and brought him to the front of the Capital Building, then went back inside to guard. Shiro, angered by the way they treated him stormed off in thought of what to do next. The way Ulube acted while he was there, and at the mentioning of the disaster at his home irked Shiro. He wondered why he had acted so, but after sitting on a bench in the national park he had wondered into, he came to a conclusion.

"That Major... Major Ulube, he must have something to do with this. What if... what if he was the one who ordered my parents to death. But... it's not like I could do anything. I am just a person... and he is the Major of the Neo Japanese Military."

The sound of a bike going by made Shiro look up and he saw a newspaper by his feet. In the news, Shiro read that 4 other scientists were killed in the days after his own parents deaths. Confused and amazed by the knowlege he was getting, Shiro read on. An article finnaly popped up on the last page on the paper. A picture of something like a shooting start falling to Earth was in the middle, and underneath a small article:

On March 4th, F.C. 60, a large asteroid of sorts was spotted falling to Earth from our very own colony. How is this possible, you ask... well, here is the answer. The thing seen in this picture is not actually a comet or asteroid, it is a machine made out of Gundanium Alloy... a Gundam. This hulk of a Gundam was seen earlier that day shooting out of a Professor Kasshu's laboratory in Neo Japan. "The story is top secret" says Major Ulube of the Neo Japanese Militarym who got to the scene shortly after the incident. But what he would unfold about this mystery is that "the Gundam is extremely dangerous, therefor we had to apprehend and imprison the Professor." What will happen in the near future is unknown at the moment, but what we do know is that anything can happen.

At this, Shiro crumpled up the paper and threw it on the ground. He looked into the sky of stars and found the answer he was looking for.

"I know that that Gundam is somehow connected to Ulube and my Parents death. The only way I can get close to that Gundam... is if I become a Gundam Fighter myself."
Back to top Go down
DJA747
Admin
Admin
DJA747

PostSubject: Re: Gundam: The Return of Darkness   Gundam: The Return of Darkness Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 6:35 am

MOAR!
Back to top Go down
BleachKing04
Admin
Admin
BleachKing04

PostSubject: Re: Gundam: The Return of Darkness   Gundam: The Return of Darkness Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 9:17 am

I think I am going to do the next part tonight.
Back to top Go down
BleachKing04
Admin
Admin
BleachKing04

PostSubject: Re: Gundam: The Return of Darkness   Gundam: The Return of Darkness Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 11:28 am

Chapter 3:The Slayer Gundam

Shiro walked away from the Capital Buildings and back towards his own home. So much was going through his mind at once that he wasn't paying much attention to what was going on around him. Questions like: "How am I going to become a Gundam Fighter?", and "How am I going to even get a Gundam?".

With these questions in mind, he thought then about Mariko. He knew she was skilled in electronics and robotics technician ever since being taught by her father who is a government mechanic. The same skill had been passed onto her. Shiro wondered if she could help him create a Gundam. When he finally got to his neighboorhood, he strained himself not to look at his burned down home. He walked straight to Mariko's door, but didn't knock. He wondered if her family hated him, for his leaving and being so rude and ungreatful to their family. He knocked after thinking, and the door was answered.
Mariko's father opened the door for him and smiled when he saw Shiro, much to his surprise.

"Shiro, you finally came back! We were worried for you. Where did you go?"

"I-- I went to find someone out of town. I am so sorry for leaving so abruptly like I did. If you and your family can find it in your hearts, please forgive me." Shiro pleaded and bowed very low.

"There is nothing to be sorry for Shiro. You have gone through alot, and I think whatever you did was your own business. I won't question anything."

"Thank you very much Mr. Akechi." Shiro said greatfully.

"No thanks is needed."

.......................................... 2 days later...................................

The next couple of days, Shiro spent on the veranda drawing up plans of what his Gundam should look like. A trash basket stood next to him filled to the brim with wadded up paper balls. The view of the ocean and distant mountains gave Shiro the inspriation to continue on his path. The second day of his return, he finally came up with the one he wanted. The sketch showed a Gundam of normal size and bulk, but it sported Samurai like armor and a helmet like head. The head piece looked like a Crecent moon, unlike the usual Gundam spikes. On its back was a long katana for battle, and on its hip were too short kodachi like blades that would be like lasers that most Gundam have. On the sides of its head and on its shoulder srmor would be Volcan Cannons. The colors of the Gundam would be Red, Blue, and Gold trim.

Gundam: The Return of Darkness F90iiiy5qn

With the design in hand, Shiro went to find Mariko and tell her of his plan. She was sitting peacefully by a near lake watching the water ripple. She looked around to see Shiro coming toward her.

"Oh, hey Shiro. What's up? You look happy about something."

"Mariko, I have always told you secrets as my best friend, and you have always kept them... so can you keep this one?"

"Of course," Mariko laughed a little. "Why, what is it?"

"Well... I have decided to become a Gundam Fighter. And before you say anything... just hear me out." Shiro breathed deap and started on his explanation. "Ok, the only way I can find out what happened to my parents and why it happened is to become a Gundam Fighter. When I left that day, it was because I went to see the leader of Neo Japan. I thought he had something to do with what happened, I saw government military vehicles going out of our town just after the fire Mariko! So I went, and I don't think he has anything to do with what happened... instead I think it is Major Ulube. He controls the military, and he seemed unwilling to talk to me about what happened. Then there is the Gundam incident and the Kasshu family... I think the gundam is connected to my parents death. So I am becoming a Gundam fighter to find that gundam and learn about why Ulube killed my parents!"

Shiro stopped out of breath and excited at finally telling his secret to the one he loved. Mariko looked suprised but then after taking it all in, she smiled and said:

"So, you came to me for some help with the Gundam I guess?"

Shiro blushed a little and said: "Yeah, I think you and I are able to make one... so what do you say?"

"Of course I'll help you Shiro. I have known you forever it seems... when have I not helped you out when you needed it?"

"So we're a team?" Shiro asked.

"Yeah. And by the way, I think I should be able to know what the name of our Gundam is."

"It's name is... Slayer Gundam"
Back to top Go down
DJA747
Admin
Admin
DJA747

PostSubject: Re: Gundam: The Return of Darkness   Gundam: The Return of Darkness Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 12:04 pm

AWESOME!
Back to top Go down
Crash
First Moderator
First Moderator
Crash

PostSubject: Re: Gundam: The Return of Darkness   Gundam: The Return of Darkness Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 8:32 am

.......I'm waiting. Come on Bleach......seriously........you can't just leave me hangin here. Seriously, you got to write more, and soon. It is awesome. So it's been a really long time since I've watched Gundam, and I was wondering, does your story follow the show completely, or is it only loosely based off of it? Either way you have done a spectacular job. Well done.
Back to top Go down
BleachKing04
Admin
Admin
BleachKing04

PostSubject: Re: Gundam: The Return of Darkness   Gundam: The Return of Darkness Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 8:40 am

Crash wrote:
.......I'm waiting. Come on Bleach......seriously........you can't just leave me hangin here. Seriously, you got to write more, and soon. It is awesome. So it's been a really long time since I've watched Gundam, and I was wondering, does your story follow the show completely, or is it only loosely based off of it? Either way you have done a spectacular job. Well done.

Well... I am going to have it follow the same time line as G Gundam, but also throw in my own elements and things into the story. If you watch G Gundam, you will see that this story is running exactly parrallel with G Gundam right now... and it will continue to do so.

And to any of my fans out there, the next part will be coming either tonight, or tommorow.
Back to top Go down
Crash
First Moderator
First Moderator
Crash

PostSubject: Re: Gundam: The Return of Darkness   Gundam: The Return of Darkness Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 2:01 pm

Nicely done Bleach.
Back to top Go down
BleachKing04
Admin
Admin
BleachKing04

PostSubject: Re: Gundam: The Return of Darkness   Gundam: The Return of Darkness Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 1:16 pm

Continuing, Chapter3: The Slayer Gundam

The next couple of days were filled with anxious preparation for the Gundam. With the plans drawn out and enough Gundanium Alloy purchased for the materials, everything seemed to be going as planned. Shiro and Mariko waited excitedly for the trucks to come with the metals and electronics for the Gundam. Mariko's father, as a government licensed scientist was able to purchase all materials hassle-free thankfully. After two days of waiting, three trucks finally came with the materials. Shiro and Mariko's father erected a large hangar for the construction of the new Gundam, while Mariko got the materials ready for melting and sautering.
As Shiro passed by a table with pieces of scrap metal, he saw his plans of Slayer Gundam laying there along with other schematics. He smiled to himself as he saw his dream unfurling before his waking eyes. Looking at different plans for other famous and well-known Gundams, he found a thing called the Mobile Trace System. With this, the camera and motion sences attached to the body, the Gundam will follow every move you make in the cockpit, as an extension of the fighter's own body. Amazed by this, Shiro thought of his earlier days as a martial artist and black belt in three differect types of fighting styles.

"That knowledge will definatly help me in my battles to come. Of course, I will have to learn all of the mechanics behind Slayer Gundam. I think Mariko is creating all of the mechanics behind it, with her father. She will have to teach me."

Shiro blushed a little as he looked at Mariko who was on a large lift doing measurments for different parts. The days went by, and Shiro managed to help alot with the formation of his Gundam. He helped to melt down the Gundanium and then re-freeze it into its ultra-hardened state. Then he also helped Mariko's father to weld the pieces together. Mariko started with the Mechanics and electronic wiring inside the metal frane and soon enough, the body started to take shape.
After months of tedious working and non-stop labor, the Gundam was about finished. The cockpit was installed and callaborations with all of the equipment began. The last piece that had to be put on after the weapons was the most important piece. One that distinguishes every Gundam in the universe. The Gundam head. The shining metal head with the golden crecent crown was slowly lowered to the body by linking cables. Bright dislays of sautering and welding filled the room with blinding strobe-like light. Then the electrons and sencers were equiped and finally, after 3 months of working 24-7, Slayer Gundam was complete.

"Shiro... its finished!" Mariko said proudly clinging to his arm in a friendly mannor.

"I... Know. It looks great. Better then I had ever imagined it to be. This shall truly be the pride of Japan one day!" Shiro announced.

"Here, go into the cockpit and turn it on. You don't have to enact the Mobile Trace System unless you want to test the movements and weapon syatems out too." Mariko's father said excitedly.

Shiro went to the lift and rose up to Slayer Gundam's chest. Using recognicion already developed into the systems, the doors already opened for him to get inside. Inside, going by what Mariko had taught him, he turned the Gundam on and then saw the key for the Mobile Trace System. He knew ahead of time to be completely relaxed unless he wanted every bone in his body to be crushed during the process. He switched the key and then suddenly, a light ring slowly moved down from the cockpit top and moved down around him. The Mobile Trace suit, a rubbery and flexable suit went over his head and streched down to conform to the shapes of his body. The suit had motion sences on all of the parts of his body such as arms, legs, shoulders, thighs, shins, etc. At first it was somewhat painful to get it on, but after staying calm, the suit fit and the system was done.
An automated voice came on next programmed into the Gundam, the Mobile Trace Suit started to check Shiro's vitals and other body conditions necessary for battle and proper functioning of the Gundam. After, the ring opened and a large screen that wound 360 degrees around the cockpit showed what the camera showed from outside the Gundam, as if there was nothing there blocking his view in the first place. After the system check was done, which only needed to happen once, from outside the Gundam, bright green eyes flashed from beneath the golden crown. Thus, Slayer Gundam was born.

Last edited by BleachKing04 on Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Crash
First Moderator
First Moderator
Crash

PostSubject: Re: Gundam: The Return of Darkness   Gundam: The Return of Darkness Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 12:47 am

Great job Bleach. I look forward to the next edition.

By the way, in the last paragraph it says he knew his bones would be crashed, but I think you meant to put crushed. Just letting you know.

Of course I'm okay if you keep it as CRASHed Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gundam: The Return of Darkness   Gundam: The Return of Darkness Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gundam: The Return of Darkness
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next