SoulGames Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come to SoulGames Society to experience Anime, and Video games all in one place. Participate in Forum Games, or submit stories to be read. And best of all obsess with Anime and Video Games.

HomeSoul HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Our Noble Friends
Latest topics
» Interesting and Random Crap
Your Beliefs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 4:01 pm by the jack of clubs

» Terrifying Nightmares
Your Beliefs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:41 pm by Cardolan

» The Optimist Reviews
Your Beliefs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:39 pm by Patzo3000

» My Drawings.
Your Beliefs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 1:55 pm by calex

» Your Beliefs
Your Beliefs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 4:13 pm by Cardolan

» Zoids: New Century Zero
Your Beliefs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 3:43 am by DJA747

» The New EAK
Your Beliefs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 8:31 am by BleachKing04

» King of the Skies
Your Beliefs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 2:46 am by DJA747

» Shinigami (God of Death)
Your Beliefs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 1:31 am by BleachKing04

Top posters
DJA747
Your Beliefs - Page 2 Vote_lcapYour Beliefs - Page 2 Voting_barYour Beliefs - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
BleachKing04
Your Beliefs - Page 2 Vote_lcapYour Beliefs - Page 2 Voting_barYour Beliefs - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Crash
uZi5
SovietSoldier
Thrasher9294
the jack of clubs
ThElderGod
Shadow Of The East
Canterbury
The New EAK
Your Beliefs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:50 pm by DJA747
We are currently putting on the finishing touches to it.
A link will be given when its done.
Stay Posted.

EDIT:
Enjoy Guys.
Here

Comments: 3
A Forum Guide
Your Beliefs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 8:00 am by DJA747
Forum Codes[Use Without Spaces]
To post an image do this [img ]inserturlhere[ /img]
A url is this [url=insertlinkhere]insertnameofithere[/url]
To do a video [flash]inseertlinkhere[/flash]

Now for the fancy ones
to make a spoiler [spoiler ] insertexthere [ /spoiler]
To do text that scrolls [scroll ]inserttext [ /scroll]
Text going up and down [updown ] text here [ /updown]
And this odd one [wow ] insertext here [ /wow]
then to do superscript [sup ] inserttexthere [ /sup]
and subscript [sub ] insertext here [ /sub]

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Chat Box Controls
Your Beliefs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 5:16 am by ThElderGod
The following command(s) are for regular members ONLY. These are for members who do NOT have an @ before their name in the chatbox.
Please note, these commands are only for the chatbox, only a fool would use them elsewhere.

/me Will say that you're performing X action.
Example: /me will eat french fries. *Conquer will eat french fries.

The following command(s) are for chatbox …

[ Full reading ]
Rules of the SoulGame Society
Your Beliefs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 3:59 am by ThElderGod
These are the rules for the Soul Game Society

No Spamming- Please do not spam the forums. Spamming consists of Triple Posting without obvious cause, repeatedly.

No Flamming or Trolling- Please do not attack other members by racial or religious slurs or provoke an argument. Also do not post on a thread only stating the negative unless it is spam. Contact your local Administrator or …

[ Full reading ]

Your Beliefs

Go down 
+11
Disturbed1
Thrasher9294
uZi5
Knockhimout
Crash
Cheeky Hobbit
Shadow Of The East
SovietSoldier
Gimli
BleachKing04
DJA747
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
-Lexci-
Grunt
Grunt
-Lexci-

Your Beliefs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Beliefs   Your Beliefs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 6:46 am

Well, I was raised in the religion. I have looked at other religions, but none have really ever felt right. It just makes sense to me. I mean, all the religions from ancient times and cities are fasinating, but i don't think i could ever really believe in them. I like the Lds religion because, you can believe in both science and God and it doesn't really have many conflicts.
Back to top Go down
ThElderGod
Admin
Admin
ThElderGod

PostSubject: Re: Your Beliefs   Your Beliefs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 10:55 am

I'm Christian, I believe in their morals any everything. But I don't understand some of it. I like the scientific view too on some occasions. I go to Church on Wendsdays, but I'm not a hardcore one.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher9294
Thrasher9294

PostSubject: Re: Your Beliefs   Your Beliefs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 12:23 pm

ThElderGod wrote:
I'm Christian, I believe in their morals any everything. But I don't understand some of it. I like the scientific view too on some occasions. I go to Church on Wendsdays, but I'm not a hardcore one.
I'm mostly the same, excluding the Church part.

Just because your are part of a Religion doesn't mean you don't use a Scientific Outlook in life.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher9294
Thrasher9294

PostSubject: Re: Your Beliefs   Your Beliefs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 2:42 pm

Internet Comment wrote:
I don't know why atheists always use the phrase "fact and proof" when science is anything but. There is actually no proof as to how we came to be in the form we are and why we stopped evolving. Why the singularity? You have to admit that even if you "believe" in science that there is a very unscientific design to the way we live. The way we think. Our behavior. The explanation that I heard was two planets collided together to form a super planet(earth) billions of years ago that would be the only one to sustain life in any form. I guess that's possible, but highly unlikely. I mean like 1:10,000,000,000 chance of happening, but still possible. Not to mention the others question like why we stopped evolving, how languages were formed, why the sun and moon are a perfect distance away from us and the most important question why do these separate planets(sun included) have the sole purpose of keeping our planet going? Why is our planet so important to the universe? To say there is no intelligent design to the way our universe works is a silly and shortsighted. The Bible a book of fables? Maybe, but maybe not. Anyway, I wrote all this to basically say that Christians/Jews/Muslims...etc and atheists all believe in something that can't be proven. We all believe in whatever because it makes the most sense to us as individuals, but the idea that atheists have all the answers is laughable(xD). I really think most people who call themselves atheists just don't believe in anything and hide behind science just to have a part in the argument. If you don't know or care how we came to be just say that. Don't say I believe in science as if that were full proof. The stones can be thrown both ways.

I could totally agree.
Back to top Go down
Cardolan
Grunt
Grunt
Cardolan

PostSubject: Re: Your Beliefs   Your Beliefs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 4:13 pm

Methodist.
I KNOW Jesus is our savior.

Has anyone noticed how everyone understands what Jesus looks like?
In the stain glass windows, on crucifixes, in our minds?

A white robe, brown eyes, brown hair, brown beard.
Sandals, and either a red or purple sash.

We have an image of our Savior, so why do people choose not to believe in Him?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Beliefs   Your Beliefs - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Beliefs
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SoulGames Society :: Community Designated Area :: Religion-
Jump to: