SoulGames Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come to SoulGames Society to experience Anime, and Video games all in one place. Participate in Forum Games, or submit stories to be read. And best of all obsess with Anime and Video Games.

HomeSoul HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Our Noble Friends
Latest topics
» Interesting and Random Crap
My Anime Problem Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 4:01 pm by the jack of clubs

» Terrifying Nightmares
My Anime Problem Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:41 pm by Cardolan

» The Optimist Reviews
My Anime Problem Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:39 pm by Patzo3000

» My Drawings.
My Anime Problem Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 1:55 pm by calex

» Your Beliefs
My Anime Problem Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 4:13 pm by Cardolan

» Zoids: New Century Zero
My Anime Problem Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 3:43 am by DJA747

» The New EAK
My Anime Problem Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 8:31 am by BleachKing04

» King of the Skies
My Anime Problem Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 2:46 am by DJA747

» Shinigami (God of Death)
My Anime Problem Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 1:31 am by BleachKing04

Top posters
DJA747
My Anime Problem Vote_lcapMy Anime Problem Voting_barMy Anime Problem Vote_rcap 
BleachKing04
Crash
uZi5
SovietSoldier
Thrasher9294
the jack of clubs
ThElderGod
Shadow Of The East
Canterbury
The New EAK
My Anime Problem Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:50 pm by DJA747
We are currently putting on the finishing touches to it.
A link will be given when its done.
Stay Posted.

EDIT:
Enjoy Guys.
Here

Comments: 3
A Forum Guide
My Anime Problem Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 8:00 am by DJA747
Forum Codes[Use Without Spaces]
To post an image do this [img ]inserturlhere[ /img]
A url is this [url=insertlinkhere]insertnameofithere[/url]
To do a video [flash]inseertlinkhere[/flash]

Now for the fancy ones
to make a spoiler [spoiler ] insertexthere [ /spoiler]
To do text that scrolls [scroll ]inserttext [ /scroll]
Text going up and down [updown ] text here [ /updown]
And this odd one [wow ] insertext here [ /wow]
then to do superscript [sup ] inserttexthere [ /sup]
and subscript [sub ] insertext here [ /sub]

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Chat Box Controls
My Anime Problem Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 5:16 am by ThElderGod
The following command(s) are for regular members ONLY. These are for members who do NOT have an @ before their name in the chatbox.
Please note, these commands are only for the chatbox, only a fool would use them elsewhere.

/me Will say that you're performing X action.
Example: /me will eat french fries. *Conquer will eat french fries.

The following command(s) are for chatbox …

[ Full reading ]
Rules of the SoulGame Society
My Anime Problem Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 3:59 am by ThElderGod
These are the rules for the Soul Game Society

No Spamming- Please do not spam the forums. Spamming consists of Triple Posting without obvious cause, repeatedly.

No Flamming or Trolling- Please do not attack other members by racial or religious slurs or provoke an argument. Also do not post on a thread only stating the negative unless it is spam. Contact your local Administrator or …

[ Full reading ]

My Anime Problem

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Turin
Grunt
Grunt

My Anime Problem Empty
PostSubject: My Anime Problem   My Anime Problem Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 7:42 am

Well seeing that this is also a anime forum I am hoping that you would all be able to help me. You see me and anime have a problem. I enjoy the art, the style, and the look of most anime work. But I can never stand most of the stories and plots. 99.9% of all anime has demons in it I swear! Dragons are way too popular too. It is insane how so many animes are so similar too. There is always a guy with wierd hair with a big over the top sword and just so much talking in the middle of fights! I know not all animes are like this but I can just never get myself to get in the stuff. Please help, I want to accept anime and maybe, maybe enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
BleachKing04
Admin
Admin
BleachKing04

My Anime Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Anime Problem   My Anime Problem Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 8:41 am

Well, as an anime fan myself, I can help you out.

Bleach: A highly exicting anime that is about a boy named Ichigo Kurosaki that has grown up with the ability to see spirits. One day, a demon like spirit attacks his home of Karakura Town. The evil spirit is called a Hollow, which is a malevolent lost soul that cannot gain entry to Heaven. Ichigo is confronted by the Hollow, and just as he is about to run, another spirit shows up wearing a black Kimono and outfit. She is wielding a katana (magical, called a zanpakuto) and easitly destroys the Hollow, which dissapates into nothingness. She is a spirit called a Shinigami, or "God of Death". They are soldiers that protect the spirits that must go to Heaven, in this case called the "Soul Society" and they als must destroy the Hollows.

The story becomes very in debth and even addicting to watch, you cannot stop! There are certain parts of the series that get boring, like any show, but those are called "Filler Archs" which were not in the manga... therefore they suck. But the ones that are original are AWESOME. The battles have much less talk, and much more awesome and most times EPIC fighting. I will post a video here on a link showing you one of the best battles of the series. Of course, you should watch from epsiode 1 and so on, the episode below is just giving you a taste of the awesomeness.

[This is best watched in Japanese with subs, although the English version isn't too bad.]

http://animefart.com/bleach/bleach-episode-166.html

This is one of my all time favorites. Enjoy. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Turin
Grunt
Grunt

My Anime Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Anime Problem   My Anime Problem Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 9:42 am

Hey, I just watched that episode and yes it was very anime-like, jumping, crazy attacks, strange talking and well it was ok. About it though....That red/blondish haired lady has big...um..knockers. And that little boy, does he have a speech problem or did the editor just spell bad on his lines? Overall I'd say it is better than most anime from what I've seen. That blue-haired guy's cat form thing was a little weird though....looked more like a girl like that.
Back to top Go down
BleachKing04
Admin
Admin
BleachKing04

My Anime Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Anime Problem   My Anime Problem Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 3:51 am

Turin wrote:
Hey, I just watched that episode and yes it was very anime-like, jumping, crazy attacks, strange talking and well it was ok. About it though....That red/blondish haired lady has big...um..knockers. And that little boy, does he have a speech problem or did the editor just spell bad on his lines? Overall I'd say it is better than most anime from what I've seen. That blue-haired guy's cat form thing was a little weird though....looked more like a girl like that.

Yeah, well that particular episode was waaaaayy farther in the series then in the English dubbed currently is. But, you'll understand the powers and stuff like that if you go through the series and you will get why the people are like that.

2nd, that little boy, was actually a little girl. XD and yes, her voice can get obnoxious.

Grimmjow, the blue haired guy... that was his special power, which you will learn about... his form is like a panther with pretty good attacks.

And the language was only wierd to you becuase it was in Japanese... lol
Back to top Go down
Turin
Grunt
Grunt

My Anime Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Anime Problem   My Anime Problem Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 9:41 am

Oh, I knew it was japennsse! I'll just have to look into the story more later.
Back to top Go down
BleachKing04
Admin
Admin
BleachKing04

My Anime Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Anime Problem   My Anime Problem Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 4:22 am

Alright, I know you would like it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Anime Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Anime Problem   My Anime Problem Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Anime Problem
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SoulGames Society :: Community Designated Area :: Anime-
Jump to: