SoulGames Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come to SoulGames Society to experience Anime, and Video games all in one place. Participate in Forum Games, or submit stories to be read. And best of all obsess with Anime and Video Games.

HomeSoul HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Our Noble Friends
Latest topics
» Interesting and Random Crap
I'm now a tutor! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 4:01 pm by the jack of clubs

» Terrifying Nightmares
I'm now a tutor! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:41 pm by Cardolan

» The Optimist Reviews
I'm now a tutor! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:39 pm by Patzo3000

» My Drawings.
I'm now a tutor! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 1:55 pm by calex

» Your Beliefs
I'm now a tutor! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 4:13 pm by Cardolan

» Zoids: New Century Zero
I'm now a tutor! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 3:43 am by DJA747

» The New EAK
I'm now a tutor! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 8:31 am by BleachKing04

» King of the Skies
I'm now a tutor! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 2:46 am by DJA747

» Shinigami (God of Death)
I'm now a tutor! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 1:31 am by BleachKing04

Top posters
DJA747
I'm now a tutor! Vote_lcapI'm now a tutor! Voting_barI'm now a tutor! Vote_rcap 
BleachKing04
Crash
uZi5
SovietSoldier
Thrasher9294
the jack of clubs
ThElderGod
Shadow Of The East
Canterbury
The New EAK
I'm now a tutor! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:50 pm by DJA747
We are currently putting on the finishing touches to it.
A link will be given when its done.
Stay Posted.

EDIT:
Enjoy Guys.
Here

Comments: 3
A Forum Guide
I'm now a tutor! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 8:00 am by DJA747
Forum Codes[Use Without Spaces]
To post an image do this [img ]inserturlhere[ /img]
A url is this [url=insertlinkhere]insertnameofithere[/url]
To do a video [flash]inseertlinkhere[/flash]

Now for the fancy ones
to make a spoiler [spoiler ] insertexthere [ /spoiler]
To do text that scrolls [scroll ]inserttext [ /scroll]
Text going up and down [updown ] text here [ /updown]
And this odd one [wow ] insertext here [ /wow]
then to do superscript [sup ] inserttexthere [ /sup]
and subscript [sub ] insertext here [ /sub]

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Chat Box Controls
I'm now a tutor! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 5:16 am by ThElderGod
The following command(s) are for regular members ONLY. These are for members who do NOT have an @ before their name in the chatbox.
Please note, these commands are only for the chatbox, only a fool would use them elsewhere.

/me Will say that you're performing X action.
Example: /me will eat french fries. *Conquer will eat french fries.

The following command(s) are for chatbox …

[ Full reading ]
Rules of the SoulGame Society
I'm now a tutor! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 3:59 am by ThElderGod
These are the rules for the Soul Game Society

No Spamming- Please do not spam the forums. Spamming consists of Triple Posting without obvious cause, repeatedly.

No Flamming or Trolling- Please do not attack other members by racial or religious slurs or provoke an argument. Also do not post on a thread only stating the negative unless it is spam. Contact your local Administrator or …

[ Full reading ]

I'm now a tutor!

Go down 
+4
Patzo3000
DJA747
BleachKing04
Canterbury
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Canterbury
Shinigami
Shinigami
Canterbury

I'm now a tutor! Empty
PostSubject: I'm now a tutor!   I'm now a tutor! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 1:05 pm

Yes, I get paid to teach 9th grade algebra!

Now only if i can motivate those darn teenagers Mad
Back to top Go down
BleachKing04
Admin
Admin
BleachKing04

I'm now a tutor! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm now a tutor!   I'm now a tutor! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 1:05 am

I hate Algebra... maybe I'll come to you one day for help with mah Algebra II Homework.
Back to top Go down
DJA747
Admin
Admin
DJA747

I'm now a tutor! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm now a tutor!   I'm now a tutor! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 1:10 am

I have algebra 2 now.
Back to top Go down
BleachKing04
Admin
Admin
BleachKing04

I'm now a tutor! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm now a tutor!   I'm now a tutor! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 8:25 am

DJA747 wrote:
I have algebra 2 now.

Same here, I hate it.
Back to top Go down
Patzo3000
Grunt
Grunt

I'm now a tutor! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm now a tutor!   I'm now a tutor! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 9:39 pm

Oh I just deeply despise math.
Back to top Go down
BleachKing04
Admin
Admin
BleachKing04

I'm now a tutor! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm now a tutor!   I'm now a tutor! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 4:59 am

Patzo3000 wrote:
Oh I just deeply despise math.

*high fivez*
Back to top Go down
Canterbury
Shinigami
Shinigami
Canterbury

I'm now a tutor! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm now a tutor!   I'm now a tutor! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 11:46 am

BleachKing04 wrote:
I hate Algebra... maybe I'll come to you one day for help with mah Algebra II Homework.
Eh dont count on it. THe kids i teach are very very below average. The text book explains algebra through a hopper-operation machine.

"you feed the number through the machine, then turn the crank. That crank signifies that you divide...f
Back to top Go down
Shadow Of The East
Shadow Of The East

I'm now a tutor! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm now a tutor!   I'm now a tutor! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 7:04 pm

Good luck with your tutoring.If they're anything like the people I know, you'll need it.
Back to top Go down
DJA747
Admin
Admin
DJA747

I'm now a tutor! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm now a tutor!   I'm now a tutor! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 12:20 am

BleachKing04 wrote:
DJA747 wrote:
I have algebra 2 now.

Same here, I hate it.
Its alright.
Back to top Go down
Canterbury
Shinigami
Shinigami
Canterbury

I'm now a tutor! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm now a tutor!   I'm now a tutor! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 4:32 pm

Shadow Of The East wrote:
Good luck with your tutoring.If they're anything like the people I know, you'll need it.

I was told beforehand that these kids weren't very smart. When I drove up to the location for the first time, I saw an old, big, brick building. Next to it was a child activity center brightly painted with coats of sea green and sky blue.

I was praying to god that the tutoring took place in the brick building as I was pulling up.
Back to top Go down
BleachKing04
Admin
Admin
BleachKing04

I'm now a tutor! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm now a tutor!   I'm now a tutor! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 11:48 pm

lolz kinda... thats a little sad.
Back to top Go down
Canterbury
Shinigami
Shinigami
Canterbury

I'm now a tutor! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm now a tutor!   I'm now a tutor! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 1:04 am

Ugh. yesterday was full of insubordination. People would think that tutoring at an all girl high school is every teenager's dream and all, but this one girl would not stop singing. I check up on another group and their papers were still blank! Another repeatedly insisted that I call her Peter. Stupid Group 9.
Back to top Go down
BleachKing04
Admin
Admin
BleachKing04

I'm now a tutor! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm now a tutor!   I'm now a tutor! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 8:34 am

Thats sucks man. I hate annoying kids. The quiet ones are always the coolest.

You should get the chick on your sig to help you out. Just give her a whip and I think everything should solve itself. LOL Razz
Back to top Go down
Shadow Of The East
Shadow Of The East

I'm now a tutor! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm now a tutor!   I'm now a tutor! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 8:43 am

BleachKing04 wrote:
Thats sucks man. I hate annoying kids. The quiet ones are always the coolest.

You should get the chick on your sig to help you out. Just give her a whip and I think everything should solve itself. LOL Razz

That's me!

Anyway, sounds pretty bad. Definately similar to some, ah, 'academically deprived' people in my school.
Back to top Go down
BleachKing04
Admin
Admin
BleachKing04

I'm now a tutor! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm now a tutor!   I'm now a tutor! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 7:22 am

LOLZ, it takes a certain kind of person to be able to deal with kids like those...
Back to top Go down
mad626rad
Shinigami
Shinigami

I'm now a tutor! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm now a tutor!   I'm now a tutor! Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 10:01 am

LOL how could you be a tutor? your almost failing your algebra 2 class and pretty crappy in chemistry. how could they let you do that????
Back to top Go down
Canterbury
Shinigami
Shinigami
Canterbury

I'm now a tutor! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm now a tutor!   I'm now a tutor! Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 1:44 pm

mad626rad wrote:
LOL how could you be a tutor? your almost failing your algebra 2 class and pretty crappy in chemistry. how could they let you do that????
Huh?
Back to top Go down
mad626rad
Shinigami
Shinigami

I'm now a tutor! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm now a tutor!   I'm now a tutor! Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 12:37 pm

Canterbury wrote:
mad626rad wrote:
Huh?

oh nvm i thought bleach posted that he was a tutor, my bad LOL
Back to top Go down
BleachKing04
Admin
Admin
BleachKing04

I'm now a tutor! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm now a tutor!   I'm now a tutor! Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 3:16 am

What you said about me sucking in those subjects... I blame it all on you being obnoxious during class.

And I was doing well in Chem on the stuff in the first half of the year, it is just the recent stuff that has been hard for me. And you should know by now that I hereditarily suck at algebra.
Back to top Go down
DJA747
Admin
Admin
DJA747

I'm now a tutor! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm now a tutor!   I'm now a tutor! Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 4:08 am

BleachKing04 wrote:
What you said about me sucking in those subjects... I blame it all on you being obnoxious during class.

And I was doing well in Chem on the stuff in the first half of the year, it is just the recent stuff that has been hard for me. And you should know by now that I hereditarily suck at algebra.
Im good at algebra dos
Back to top Go down
BleachKing04
Admin
Admin
BleachKing04

I'm now a tutor! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm now a tutor!   I'm now a tutor! Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 5:28 am

you.... you are one of the lucky ones then.
Back to top Go down
DJA747
Admin
Admin
DJA747

I'm now a tutor! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm now a tutor!   I'm now a tutor! Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 11:17 am

BleachKing04 wrote:
you.... you are one of the lucky ones then.
I suppose...
Back to top Go down
Canterbury
Shinigami
Shinigami
Canterbury

I'm now a tutor! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm now a tutor!   I'm now a tutor! Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 3:30 am

mad626rad wrote:
Canterbury wrote:
mad626rad wrote:
Huh?

oh nvm i thought bleach posted that he was a tutor, my bad LOL
Nonetheless, that was still pretty mean
Back to top Go down
BleachKing04
Admin
Admin
BleachKing04

I'm now a tutor! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm now a tutor!   I'm now a tutor! Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 6:04 am

Canterbury... this is what I have to go through every day.
Back to top Go down
Canterbury
Shinigami
Shinigami
Canterbury

I'm now a tutor! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm now a tutor!   I'm now a tutor! Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 1:21 pm

BleachKing04 wrote:
Canterbury... this is what I have to go through every day.

Sorry, but I kinda laughed. Just zone him out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'm now a tutor! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm now a tutor!   I'm now a tutor! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm now a tutor!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SoulGames Society :: Community Designated Area :: School,and Homework-
Jump to: