SoulGames Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come to SoulGames Society to experience Anime, and Video games all in one place. Participate in Forum Games, or submit stories to be read. And best of all obsess with Anime and Video Games.

HomeSoul HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Our Noble Friends
Latest topics
» Interesting and Random Crap
Cartoon Network Universe:Fusionfall Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 4:01 pm by the jack of clubs

» Terrifying Nightmares
Cartoon Network Universe:Fusionfall Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:41 pm by Cardolan

» The Optimist Reviews
Cartoon Network Universe:Fusionfall Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:39 pm by Patzo3000

» My Drawings.
Cartoon Network Universe:Fusionfall Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 1:55 pm by calex

» Your Beliefs
Cartoon Network Universe:Fusionfall Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 4:13 pm by Cardolan

» Zoids: New Century Zero
Cartoon Network Universe:Fusionfall Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 3:43 am by DJA747

» The New EAK
Cartoon Network Universe:Fusionfall Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 8:31 am by BleachKing04

» King of the Skies
Cartoon Network Universe:Fusionfall Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 2:46 am by DJA747

» Shinigami (God of Death)
Cartoon Network Universe:Fusionfall Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 1:31 am by BleachKing04

Top posters
DJA747
Cartoon Network Universe:Fusionfall Vote_lcapCartoon Network Universe:Fusionfall Voting_barCartoon Network Universe:Fusionfall Vote_rcap 
BleachKing04
Cartoon Network Universe:Fusionfall Vote_lcapCartoon Network Universe:Fusionfall Voting_barCartoon Network Universe:Fusionfall Vote_rcap 
Crash
uZi5
SovietSoldier
Thrasher9294
the jack of clubs
ThElderGod
Shadow Of The East
Canterbury
The New EAK
Cartoon Network Universe:Fusionfall Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:50 pm by DJA747
We are currently putting on the finishing touches to it.
A link will be given when its done.
Stay Posted.

EDIT:
Enjoy Guys.
Here

Comments: 3
A Forum Guide
Cartoon Network Universe:Fusionfall Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 8:00 am by DJA747
Forum Codes[Use Without Spaces]
To post an image do this [img ]inserturlhere[ /img]
A url is this [url=insertlinkhere]insertnameofithere[/url]
To do a video [flash]inseertlinkhere[/flash]

Now for the fancy ones
to make a spoiler [spoiler ] insertexthere [ /spoiler]
To do text that scrolls [scroll ]inserttext [ /scroll]
Text going up and down [updown ] text here [ /updown]
And this odd one [wow ] insertext here [ /wow]
then to do superscript [sup ] inserttexthere [ /sup]
and subscript [sub ] insertext here [ /sub]

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Chat Box Controls
Cartoon Network Universe:Fusionfall Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 5:16 am by ThElderGod
The following command(s) are for regular members ONLY. These are for members who do NOT have an @ before their name in the chatbox.
Please note, these commands are only for the chatbox, only a fool would use them elsewhere.

/me Will say that you're performing X action.
Example: /me will eat french fries. *Conquer will eat french fries.

The following command(s) are for chatbox …

[ Full reading ]
Rules of the SoulGame Society
Cartoon Network Universe:Fusionfall Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 3:59 am by ThElderGod
These are the rules for the Soul Game Society

No Spamming- Please do not spam the forums. Spamming consists of Triple Posting without obvious cause, repeatedly.

No Flamming or Trolling- Please do not attack other members by racial or religious slurs or provoke an argument. Also do not post on a thread only stating the negative unless it is spam. Contact your local Administrator or …

[ Full reading ]

Cartoon Network Universe:Fusionfall

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Patzo3000
Grunt
Grunt

Cartoon Network Universe:Fusionfall Empty
PostSubject: Cartoon Network Universe:Fusionfall   Cartoon Network Universe:Fusionfall Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 11:48 am

I am a CN nut. Smile So I decided to post my story on here!!!!!!!

Chapter 1:A LOT of familiar faces H h G g '' '

Time:10:47AM
Mission:get book

A teenage boy tiptoed through.The Library was torn up and ripped books were piled everywhere along with derby,dead animals .etc.The teenager looked in horror at the ripped books as he stepped around all the shattered derby.The teenage boy looked through the book.

'Why am I always picked for the sneaky dangerous tasks? GOOD LORD!!!! Have these people ever learned the DEWY DECIMAL SYSTEM!!!???!?!?! Well Dex never said I couldn't do a little organizing.

The teenager was very skinny,had purple very short shorts,a red/yellow/orange shirt.The teen also had a gap in his teeth.But most noticeable he had sock hat on his head.If you didn't know it was Double D by now, your dead to me.

Nearby in a van was a whole team of people to be back up if needed.There was a short teenager with a yellow shirt that had a red stripe down it,a blue collar,blue jeans,a bald head except three hairs.

''COME ON ALREADY!!! SOCKHEAD BETTER BE OUT SOON!!!OR I AM STEPPING IN WITH LUMPY AT MY SIDE!!!!''Proclaimed Eddy irritably.Eddy was very impatient and he had been waiting for three hours.Eddy looked at a boy who looking at a butterfly.

The boy had unusual yellow skin,was very large,had many mini hairs on his head.The large teenager was wearing blue pants,a red and white striped shirt with a green jacket over his shirt.It was Ed.

''Butterflies and gravy are like ScoobyDoOoOoOooo!!!''Sang Ed stupidly and obliviously to everything.Eddy grabbed Ed savagely and started to drag him out of the van.

''Stop!!You arent allowed out!! Stop being stoo,pid!!''Commanded a voice with a strong Russian.

Eddy turned and glared at the teenager who said that to him.The person wore black pants,purple rubber boots and gloves.He also had red hair,glasses,was tall and skinny.It was Dexter.

''look Eddy, we must keep an eye on the monitor to see if Double D needs.. ''Dexter began but he was cut off when an alarm wailed through.Dexter franticly turned to the monitor to see Double D flying out of the library and in to an new porsh vehicle across the street.

Dexter immediately commanded his men to protect Double D.Ed and Eddy were first to obey and grabbed a few bazookas

Double D looked up dazed,his head was bleeding a bit.A small bit of blood ran from under his hat.Dust contaminated all pure oxygen around the street.Double D started to cough.A large fusion monster burst from the library after the book in Double D's hands.

The monster had many spikes and horrible eyes.It was covered in hard armor black armor.The monster dodged Ed and Eddys bazookas.He was badly hit by Dexters electro wrench but it smack Dexter away a second later.A green flash of light erupted from the rooftop and a huge monster like person jumped of the building.

''HUMUNGA--''A flash of light erupted again and in the place of the monster was a teenage boy.

''AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWW MMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAANNN!!!!!''
Shouted the teenager as flew through the fusion and landed on the ground.The teenager tried shook off the fusion matter.

''OWOW IT BURNS!!!!!!''The teenager shouted in pain as he shook of the last of the burning fusion matter.

The teen wore blue pants, black shirt,a green jacket that sported two small tens on each side.He also had brown hair and green eyes.It was Ben Tenyson.Ben grumbled at his Omnytrix.The Omnytrix hadnt been working since the invasion started.

Tons of lazors and bazookas came at the monster and hit him.The monster splattered in a green mess.The smoke cleared to reveal a blue haired skinny teenager.It was Rolf.Rolf was shirtless,wearing a bucket on his head filled with lady bugs,and had tons of shards of glass in his arms.Rolfs arms were bleeding a bit.

''ROLF WON FOR HIS COUNTRY!!ROLF SLAYED A BEAST FROM THE LAND OF PICKLES!!!SON OF A SHEPARD!!!!''Rolf yelled to the sky.Double D was put in the van by the medics.The heros and soldiers piled in.Dexter drove off.

Dexter thought on the way to Sector V.'Mission one... Complete'.

This took hours!!!WASNT EASY!!!!You better liked it!Sorry I went with the FusionFall
designs!!

COMMENT AND REVIEW PLEASE!!!

Chapter two:Tour through H h G g '' '

They had finally arrived at Sector V.It was a bumpy ride,(Edd kept having his head nocked against something every three seconds)Dexter was waiting in the tree house medical room.By Dexter was a very fat kid.

The fat kid was wearing brown overalls,a blue buttoned shirt,and a brown cap with the number two on it.The kid looked around at the wooden door to the medical to the window to Dexter with a look of boredom.The kid silently moved his finger to Dexters shoulder.''Dex.Dex...?Dexterrrr?''Said the fat kid with mild amusement as he tapped Dexter repeatedly until he had his hand pushed away by a purple glove.

''NUMBER TWO WHAT IS IT!!''Snarled Dexter in a quick turn.
''I am bored so I.. WAIT!! Why are you at the medical room?I am stationed here for the meantime!But you arent are you?''Asked number 2 wondering in curiosity.dexter gave number 2 a, Not your business ,you lousy couch potato, look.

Number 2 made Dexter give in(Mostly by pleading irritably)and smiled as Dexter sighed.
''FINE fine. I am waiting for Double D to be out of the medical room soon.Well I hope he is'' Dexter said and turned to the medical room door.Number 2 opened his mouth to ask dexter replied''A fusion monster went after the book we sent Double D to et at a library in Endsville.It was very lucky we stayed near.Double D took a beating''Dexter ended on that note.

The medical door opened and a woozy Edd stepped out of it.Edd had bandages all around his head(Edd of course refused to take his hat off so they bandaged over his hat to)and a smiley sticker on his foot.Ed helped Edd to stay up.Eddy was amused at Edds expense.

Dexter immediately demanded that the Eds followed him and off they went down the stairs leaving a grumbling Number 2 behind.Edd soon started to recovered and was walking much.They were now in the database room.''AMAZIN!!''Shouted Edd,startling many people in the process.

They walked to a corner on the first floor.Dexter tapped the wooded walls twice.A secret door opened and revealed a...''This is my teleporter I made after the invasion shortly started. Metal,uses radioactive crystalized blocks.Standard.But it will take us to my laboratory.''Dexter said and stepped in.The Eds followed.It was a very very bad squeeze and Ed had to hold up Eddy ''I know pronounce you,EDDY the king of teleporters''

''Shut up Ed''Edd couldn't help but snicker.

Once at the lab Dexter once again led them along.Eddy wanted to be out of nerd land,Ed danced along,Edd gawked(Almost had a spasm once he saw tons of adantanium)at all the electronics.The Eds on many occasions asked where they were heading,but Dexter ignored them.

They came upon a steel door.It said meeting room.''Take a seat and we will begin''Dexter said as the Eds stepped in.The Eds sat down and started looking around the room.

Chapter Three:A plan...... with a lot of complications. H h G g '' '

The room was dull and dark.Not many people were there. Ben was there with a girl and a guy.The Eds knew that was Gwen and Kevin.Dexter was standing in front of a projector looking ready to make a speech.Dee Dee,Dexter's sister,was sitting at the end staring at the projector intensely as if she was about to burst and touch its buttons.And three suspicious figures were in a dark shadowed corner.

Edd looked and looked,he came to the conclusion that it might of been an old World War II base.Edd looked up to see what looked like old camouflage covering hanging.It was stained with old blood.

[i]'Knew it.But why would Dex have a lab next to an underground World War II base?Or.......'

A snap broke Edd's train of thought.Eddy looked straight at Edd with his usual look of annoyance.''Sockhead what the hell are you doing?''Eddy curiously asked in a slight bit of boredom.Ed looked around with a stupid grin.

Edd rolled his eyes.Edd opened his mouth but a voice cut him off.''So I bet your curious as to why your at this location in random a time and also considering the urgent circumstances concerning the war..'' ''Wa????''Ed asked in total Confusion.

''You are all guides.You and your closest friends needed to be here.''Continued Dexter trying to maintain the subject in place.Edd was intently looking at dexter in excitement and respect for a higher authority.Ed rocked back and forth in a chair.A realization nocked Eddy.

''Wait!!There is only three guides!!!!Who are those clowns?''Eddy demanded with harshness in his voice.A green blur ran intensely at the previous talker and stopped right before him.This startled everyone.

''LET ME GO!!!!!!!!''Buttercup yelled at her sisters.Blossom and Bubbles tried to keep their sister away from Eddy.''STOP IT BUTTERCUP!!!!!!!!''Blossom ordered.Buttercup didnt listen.

''please... stop.... please?''Bubbles asked politely.Buttercup didnt stop.
''YOU CANT REACH ME!!NYNANYNANYANNYNAAAAA!!!!!''eddy gloated only making buttercup more mad.''Eddy Stop it.Your only hurting yourself!!!!!!!!!!''Edd warned Eddy.Eddy didnt listen.

''YOUR SOOOO STUPID!!YOU KNOW YOU CANT LAY A FINGER ON THE KING OF THE CULDESAC!!!!!''Eddy continued.Edd knew this wouldn't end well for Eddy.Buttercup was now enraged.

''NYNAYNAYNYNAYNYNANYANYNA!!!!!!!!!!!!YOU CANT HURT ME LITTLE GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!''Eddy still continued Dexter was ready to move in.Edd looked at the situation worried.

''EDDY STOP IT!!!!!!''Edd screamed.To late.Eddy was sent back flying in to a wall.Buttercup smiled in delight.Dexter rested his head in hands.Dexter let out a small sigh.

''The Power Puff Girls are here because Blossom helped me work out the plan.Now can we continue?''Dexter said extremely irritated.Everyone returned to their spots except Eddy.

Eddy slowly got up and wobbled towards his seat.''I am here to help you with the peanut butter balls momma!!!''Eddy said drowsily as he fell face first in his seat.Dexter sighed heavily once more.

''Now on to the main subject.When I checked the book I found out that most of the pages were missing.It seems Fuse expected us to try to steal the book.Now I learned that Fuse is planning on making the fusions even smarter.So smart they can talk and think.This would only burden us more!!!They need Chemical X and Super sonic sound-wave crystalizer gems!!!The Only person that is in possession of those is Mojo Jojo!!!! We need the Blossom,Bubbles and Butter cup to infiltrate Mojo's volcano and acquire the needed components for Fuse's plan!!!''Dexter started.

''YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I CANT WAIT TO KICK MOJO'S BUTT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!''Buttercup cheered in excitement.Dexter looked at Buttercup.

''Mabey you should try to not be seen, as to not cause any unneeded conflict?''Dexter asked.It was more of advice then a question.Buttercup rolled her eyes.

''Where's the fun in that?''Buttercup said giving off a cocky smirk.Dexter was less then amused.

''Yea well anyway.Ben.You,Kevin,and Gwen need to find and collect a 12 inch sample of fusion matter.You need to bring it to Professor Utonium in Townsville.''said Dexter continuing.

Kevin laid back in his chair and out his hands behind his head.''No prob.''Dexter raised and eyebrow.Ed was now asleep.Edd was trying to wake him gently.Eddy was biting a quarter.

''Ed,Edd,n,Eddy.''Dexter started.Ed shot right up.Edd fell down on the cold smooth floor in shock.Eddy laughed for a minute or two as Edd stand up and sat back down.

''You all need to be back at the culdesac where your needed most and its safe.Blossom will deliver the Chemical X for you to keep safe.''Dexter finished.None said one more word and everyone left.The meeting ended.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Eds were almost done packing.The room they lived in was a pretty nice.Number 2 made it just for their arrival at the tree house.The room was small and slanted but it was comfy and warm.

Dexter entered.Dexter looked as if he wanted to die.''Packed yet?''Dexter asked.Edd noticed right from the bat that Dexter was exhausted,he could hear it in his voice.

''Almost.Dexter are you ok?''Edd asked.Dexter yawned.Edd knew it.Edd was about to say something but Dexter cut him off.

''Im fine its No--''Dexter started to say but a voice from just upstairs was heard.A voice Dexter knew very well unfortunately.

''OOOoOoOOOoOOOOO!!!! What does tis button do????''Said the voice.Shortly after a loud 'click' and 'clankity clonk'. An alarm sounded for the thirteenth time in the tree house today.

Dexter's eye slightly twitched for a second as if he was dealing with this for hours.Dexter took a deep breath before waving his arms in the air franticly and shouting''DEE DEE!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!''.

The red headed scientist then took off in a frantic search for his sister before she accidently killed someone.
WOW!!This must be the longest one yet!!!I started at 9:57PM and its now.... 1:12 AM!!!!SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESOME!!!!!! ENJOY PEOPLE!!!!! The story really takes off in chapter 4!!!!!!Chapter 5 will be about mostly backstory of the fusion war!!

COMMENT AND REVIEW PLEASE!!!!!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will post more updates in the weekend!!!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Shadow Of The East
Shadow Of The East

PostSubject: Re: Cartoon Network Universe:Fusionfall   Cartoon Network Universe:Fusionfall Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 10:18 pm

Nice.Original as well, which is always a plus.
Back to top Go down
DJA747
Admin
Admin
DJA747

PostSubject: Re: Cartoon Network Universe:Fusionfall   Cartoon Network Universe:Fusionfall Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 12:20 am

Good Job Pat.
Back to top Go down
Patzo3000
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Cartoon Network Universe:Fusionfall   Cartoon Network Universe:Fusionfall Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 11:37 am

@DJ:Thanks!!
@Shadow:Orijinal?Its based off the CartoonNetwork MMO of the same name and promise!!XD
But what happens in the story will be my own ideas!!I am about to start chapter 4!!
Back to top Go down
Patzo3000
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Cartoon Network Universe:Fusionfall   Cartoon Network Universe:Fusionfall Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 9:08 pm

Chapter: 4:The plot moves …. Literally H G g h ‘ “

It was hot out. The sun blazed. It was common in this time of the year. A armored truck drove through Sector V. Sector V was pretty bad, In shape. Houses sunken in to the ground, kids orphaned, people losing priceless valuables. Goo surrounded everywhere.

Edd looked out the window, the sun reflecting off his eye sharply. Edd sighed at the horrid mess. ’I feel so guilty. I mean.. I know the Fusion War wasn’t my fault but…’ Edd puffed a slight Sigh out and lowered his head towards the window. ’For the past few days.. every time I looked out a window… I see this atrocity. I-I-I M-M-iss the Cul-de-sac. I cant take it anymore. My heartaches every time I look out a window. All those dead people heartbroken families… fami..’

“HEY SOCKHEAD!!! STOP THINKING AND HELP ME AND MONOBROW CUT A HOLE IN THE FLOOR!!” Eddy’ shout in excitement with a dash of anger in is voice.

Ed was punching the armored floor with all his might. “HAHA!! PUNCH THE FLOOR PUNCH THE FLOOR!!!!ED SMASH!!!” Ed screamed trying to sound as monstrous as possible.

Edd rubbed is forehead. He was soo tired at the moment. “You do know that’s anditantanium don’t you?’ Edd asked, knowing Ed and Eddy would be clueless as to what that was. As if on cue….

“Huh?” Questioned Eddy and Ed at the same time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All was quiet and calm. The glistening halls,labs,tests,subjects,prisoners,and everything else reflected with a warm glow.

It was very misleading. Because inside the walls was a very evil mind. A mind that non-other belonged to….

’CRASH!!!CLRANKSH!!!!ZZATTS!!!!!’

The evil genius turned towards his maximum-security door. Would it keep the enemies/intruders out? Nope, he counted on it. That door would be flying sky high in about a few seconds.

Any other being would have ran and panicked. Probably even pee themselves. Did the evil genius? OH HELL SNAPPING NO!!!!!
Every other being was beneath this beings grasp. Do you know why?
BECAUSE I AM…..

The maximum-security door cracked and groaned for a split millisecond of a millisecond of a split millisecond before it busted off the doorway and in to the wall. BAM CRUNCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Up against the wall was one of the worthless guards. “Ow…” Said the guard in pain. Part of the wall cracked and started to break. The door (With the guard still up against it) started to slink over backwards toward outside. It was a very lethal drop. The guard tried to move but couldn’t. He was to exhausted. The guard let out a cry of sadness since he knew in a few seconds he would dead. The door slipped really fast and fell backwards.

Then at the last second a ray of cold flew in to the room. The door and guard froze in place. Did that scare the evil genius? NOPE!! The evil genius expected all of this. How? Simple. The evil genius is a genius!!! Why?
BECAUSE I AM THE ULTIMATE VILLIAN!!! THE BEST BEING IN THE UNIVERSE!!!! BECAUSE I AM…..

The Powerpuff Girls flew in to the lab.Bubbles washolding the Chemical X. They all turn towards their enemy and all shouted the same thing at once. “MOJO JOJO!!!!!!!!!”
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dexter sat down exhausted. Dee Dee was a pain in the neck! Barley any peace to create new scientific inventions. Dexter looked around his room.

Numbah 2 built a room for Dexter too. It was very house shaped and metallic. It was very dark. Perfect for a Boy Genius to think.

Dexter tapped the button for the intercom. “Numbah 12201996 please report over to the infirmary. Mr. Bandemier is injured. Make sure to get TEG, Bleach, and DJ out of the infirmary. The doctors are about to commence surgery. Over!!”
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kevin’s car screeched to a halt. Ben and Gwen got out of the car. A level 9 Fusion Spawn spotted them and attacked them. Kevin touched the street and absorbed the cement. The cement covered Kevin’s entire body. Kevin stomped on the spawn. Soon it reassembled and jumped at Ben. Ben kicked it down.

Gwen shot it with an energy blast. The spawn exploded in to a green mess. Ben went up to it and scooped it up in a plastic bag. “Finally were done!! We’ve been looking for a fusion for hours!!!!” Said Kevin relieved. Ben heard his video phone bleep.

Ben picked it up. “Dex! I was just about to ca..”

“Look. I need you to collect 12 inch samples of every common fusion monster” Dexter said. It was obvious he was bored.

“WHAT!!?” Gwen shouted in surprise.

Dexter ended the video call. Ben turned to the others. “Awwwwwwww man!!!”

----------------------------------------------------------------

Mojo grinned. “Looking for these?” Mojo asked mockingly as he pressed a button on a controller. Mojo tossed the controller away. An opening in the wall appeared, revealing super sonic crystalizer gems.

“Lets get this over with!!!” Buttercup exclaimed as she flew at Mojo Jojo.
At the last second Mojo took out what looked like a control stick for an arcade game. Mojo pushed down on the button. The crystalizer gems started to turn red.

“One more step and those gems are done for!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!” Mojo shouted in victorious triumph. SMASH!!!!!!! Buttercup looked at the explosive she just knocked out of Mojo’s hand and then at mojo himself. “You stupid monkey!!”

THWIP!!! Mojo took out another explosive. SMASH!!!!!!! Buttercup knocked it down again.
THWIP!!!!!SMASH!!!!!!THWIP!!!!!!SMASH!!!!!!!!THWIP!!!!!SMASH!!!!!THWIP!!!!

Bubbles and Blossom looked on blankly at the repeating pattern. Back and forth, back and forth. Blossom and Bubbles blinked. Bubbles bursted out crying. “WAAAAAAAAAAAWAAAA!!!!!”

Buttercup landed a punch that knocked out Mojo Jojo. Buttercup walked up to the gems. “ONE,TWO!! A, B!!!” Said a voice from behind. Buttercup turned around to se MojoJojo grinning sadistically. The tile under Buttercup shot up.

The tile stopped at the ceiling. Unfortunately for Buttercup, the sudden stop flung her through the ceiling and in to the sky. “BUTTERCUP!!!!” Blossom and Bubbles screamed in deep shock,concern,and terror. Buttercup fell all the way down to the ground.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Eds arrived at the Cul-de-sac. “FINALLY!!” Eddy exclaimed.
A kid ran up Edd. “A package arrived for you Double D!!”
Edd opened up the package. Edd’s face fell.

Ed walked up to Edd. “You ok Double D?” Ed asked as he peered over Edd’s shoulder. Ed’s eyes widen.

Edd sighed. “I am not surprised’’ Edd said as he took his usuall position beside Eddy’s throne. Eddy looked over at Ed and Edd curiously.

“Its another love potion and poem from Marie Kanker” Edd sighed once more as he laid back up against Eddy’s throne glumly. Edd lightly laid the potion on the ground. Ed put his hand on Edd’s shoulder. “Its ok Double D.”

Bam Crunch@copyright the flying penguin

http://the-flying-penguin.deviantart.com/

COMMENT AND REVIEW PLEASE!!!!
Back to top Go down
Shadow Of The East
Shadow Of The East

PostSubject: Re: Cartoon Network Universe:Fusionfall   Cartoon Network Universe:Fusionfall Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 9:20 pm

I meant original as in no one else has done it before.You know, like the dozens of WW2 stories Rolling Eyes
Good work on this one, by the way.
Back to top Go down
Patzo3000
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Cartoon Network Universe:Fusionfall   Cartoon Network Universe:Fusionfall Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 2:28 am

O well actually there are quite a few. But mine is one of the only ones that don't star OC characters!!
Back to top Go down
SovietSoldier
Shinigami
Shinigami
SovietSoldier

PostSubject: Re: Cartoon Network Universe:Fusionfall   Cartoon Network Universe:Fusionfall Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 3:40 am

Amazing Story, Pat. I didn't know you write Fan Fics! Anyways, the Story you wanted done, Pat, is finished. It is here, though not Hosted Directly.
Back to top Go down
Patzo3000
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Cartoon Network Universe:Fusionfall   Cartoon Network Universe:Fusionfall Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 6:52 am

Um you read it before remember? Tdanks!Also I loved tte first chapter!!!SWEESOME!! affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cartoon Network Universe:Fusionfall   Cartoon Network Universe:Fusionfall Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cartoon Network Universe:Fusionfall
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SoulGames Society :: Community Designated Area :: Fanmade Fiction-Maverick Library-
Jump to: