SoulGames Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come to SoulGames Society to experience Anime, and Video games all in one place. Participate in Forum Games, or submit stories to be read. And best of all obsess with Anime and Video Games.

HomeSoul HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Our Noble Friends
Latest topics
» Interesting and Random Crap
April First Super Virus Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 4:01 pm by the jack of clubs

» Terrifying Nightmares
April First Super Virus Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:41 pm by Cardolan

» The Optimist Reviews
April First Super Virus Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:39 pm by Patzo3000

» My Drawings.
April First Super Virus Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 1:55 pm by calex

» Your Beliefs
April First Super Virus Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 4:13 pm by Cardolan

» Zoids: New Century Zero
April First Super Virus Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 3:43 am by DJA747

» The New EAK
April First Super Virus Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 8:31 am by BleachKing04

» King of the Skies
April First Super Virus Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 2:46 am by DJA747

» Shinigami (God of Death)
April First Super Virus Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 1:31 am by BleachKing04

Top posters
DJA747
April First Super Virus Vote_lcapApril First Super Virus Voting_barApril First Super Virus Vote_rcap 
BleachKing04
April First Super Virus Vote_lcapApril First Super Virus Voting_barApril First Super Virus Vote_rcap 
Crash
uZi5
SovietSoldier
Thrasher9294
the jack of clubs
ThElderGod
Shadow Of The East
Canterbury
The New EAK
April First Super Virus Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:50 pm by DJA747
We are currently putting on the finishing touches to it.
A link will be given when its done.
Stay Posted.

EDIT:
Enjoy Guys.
Here

Comments: 3
A Forum Guide
April First Super Virus Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 8:00 am by DJA747
Forum Codes[Use Without Spaces]
To post an image do this [img ]inserturlhere[ /img]
A url is this [url=insertlinkhere]insertnameofithere[/url]
To do a video [flash]inseertlinkhere[/flash]

Now for the fancy ones
to make a spoiler [spoiler ] insertexthere [ /spoiler]
To do text that scrolls [scroll ]inserttext [ /scroll]
Text going up and down [updown ] text here [ /updown]
And this odd one [wow ] insertext here [ /wow]
then to do superscript [sup ] inserttexthere [ /sup]
and subscript [sub ] insertext here [ /sub]

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Chat Box Controls
April First Super Virus Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 5:16 am by ThElderGod
The following command(s) are for regular members ONLY. These are for members who do NOT have an @ before their name in the chatbox.
Please note, these commands are only for the chatbox, only a fool would use them elsewhere.

/me Will say that you're performing X action.
Example: /me will eat french fries. *Conquer will eat french fries.

The following command(s) are for chatbox …

[ Full reading ]
Rules of the SoulGame Society
April First Super Virus Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 3:59 am by ThElderGod
These are the rules for the Soul Game Society

No Spamming- Please do not spam the forums. Spamming consists of Triple Posting without obvious cause, repeatedly.

No Flamming or Trolling- Please do not attack other members by racial or religious slurs or provoke an argument. Also do not post on a thread only stating the negative unless it is spam. Contact your local Administrator or …

[ Full reading ]

April First Super Virus

Go down 
+3
Thrasher9294
DJA747
BleachKing04
7 posters
AuthorMessage
BleachKing04
Admin
Admin
BleachKing04

April First Super Virus Empty
PostSubject: April First Super Virus   April First Super Virus Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 7:55 am

Has anyone else heard of this huge virus or something that is supposed to effect like 50,000 computers starting on April 1st? Now... I am kind of wondering if the virus is sofr real since it is on April Fools day... but even the government is worried about this.
It has been all over the news and stuff too.

So, is anyone going to be on here tommorow, I don't think I am going to even touch my computer... I don't feel like having a ruined computer thank you very much.

From another forum I go to I have learned abit more on the matter. But I am giving you guys two links that you definatly should go to if you are worried about your computer getting infected.

1.) http://tech.yahoo.com/blogs/null/132464;_ylt=AnOjudjo00Ey9HNi.y5xk_IazJV4

2.) http://www.f-secure.com/weblog/archives/00001636.html
Back to top Go down
DJA747
Admin
Admin
DJA747

PostSubject: Re: April First Super Virus   April First Super Virus Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 10:58 am

BleachKing04 wrote:
Has anyone else heard of this huge virus or something that is supposed to effect like 50,000 computers starting on April 1st? Now... I am kind of wondering if the virus is sofr real since it is on April Fools day... but even the government is worried about this.
It has been all over the news and stuff too.

So, is anyone going to be on here tommorow, I don't think I am going to even touch my computer... I don't feel like having a ruined computer thank you very much.

From another forum I go to I have learned abit more on the matter. But I am giving you guys two links that you definatly should go to if you are worried about your computer getting infected.

1.) http://tech.yahoo.com/blogs/null/132464;_ylt=AnOjudjo00Ey9HNi.y5xk_IazJV4

2.) http://www.f-secure.com/weblog/archives/00001636.html
Yeah,Im probably not gonna get on tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher9294
Thrasher9294

PostSubject: Re: April First Super Virus   April First Super Virus Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 11:39 am

According to the links, the virus will only affect you if you had it before tomorrow.

Also, the Virus can't effect Apple Computers, so if you use a Mac like me, don't worry about it.
Back to top Go down
BleachKing04
Admin
Admin
BleachKing04

PostSubject: Re: April First Super Virus   April First Super Virus Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 12:05 pm

Well, because of mah parents, I won't be on here to screw with the forums like I had planned... it being April Fools days and such... Sad

So I have decided that you all will get a nice LATE April Fools day here.... soon.... oh so soon...

heh heh heh...
Back to top Go down
mad626rad
Shinigami
Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: April First Super Virus   April First Super Virus Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 4:33 am

theres no threat at all, unless you use your computer to get the actual virus. if you get this virus, thats not your problem because you probably have a good 50 others to worry about. this worm is no threat at all, it cant get through any passwords, it cant go anywhere without any permissions, and it doesnt even get rid of your files. the only big thing with this, is that its easy to get infected if you know nothing of computers at all, or never do virus scans. plus anyone with Vista is safe because of the mandatory security updates in january. please everyone stop whining and worrying
Back to top Go down
Thrasher9294
Thrasher9294

PostSubject: Re: April First Super Virus   April First Super Virus Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 5:34 am

mad626rad wrote:
theres no threat at all, unless you use your computer to get the actual virus. if you get this virus, thats not your problem because you probably have a good 50 others to worry about. this worm is no threat at all, it cant get through any passwords, it cant go anywhere without any permissions, and it doesnt even get rid of your files. the only big thing with this, is that its easy to get infected if you know nothing of computers at all, or never do virus scans. plus anyone with Vista is safe because of the mandatory security updates in january. please everyone stop whining and worrying

Look, it may seem like a small problem, but it's understandable to worry about a $2000 computer that has all of your personal information.

If a person were to get a hold of that, it means Credit Card Scandal. You're screwed right there.
Back to top Go down
SovietSoldier
Shinigami
Shinigami
SovietSoldier

PostSubject: Re: April First Super Virus   April First Super Virus Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 7:51 am

mad626rad wrote:
Saying your boots and Black and your shirt ain't Brown? Get back Jack, you can't get down!
Back to top Go down
BleachKing04
Admin
Admin
BleachKing04

PostSubject: Re: April First Super Virus   April First Super Virus Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 8:36 am

SovietSoldier wrote:
mad626rad wrote:
Saying your boots and Black and your shirt ain't Brown? Get back Jack, you can't get down!

??? What?
Back to top Go down
DJA747
Admin
Admin
DJA747

PostSubject: Re: April First Super Virus   April First Super Virus Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 8:57 am

BleachKing04 wrote:
SovietSoldier wrote:
mad626rad wrote:

??? What?
THIS
Back to top Go down
BleachKing04
Admin
Admin
BleachKing04

PostSubject: Re: April First Super Virus   April First Super Virus Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 9:31 am

No, I don't understand what SS just said.... it makes no sence. Shocked
Back to top Go down
King of Eagles

King of Eagles

PostSubject: April first virus   April First Super Virus Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 10:10 am

I haven't gotten it. My computer hasn't been acting any differently. well. . . that wouldn't be saying much because I don't think you can get any slower than my computer. tongue hmm, in fact I hope i get the April 1st virus! It might just make my computer faster lol!
Back to top Go down
DJA747
Admin
Admin
DJA747

PostSubject: Re: April First Super Virus   April First Super Virus Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 10:13 am

Mist92 wrote:
I haven't gotten it. My computer hasn't been acting any differently. well. . . that wouldn't be saying much because I don't think you can get any slower than my computer. tongue hmm, in fact I hope i get the April 1st virus! It might just make my computer faster lol!
It will steal your passwords and such...
Back to top Go down
SovietSoldier
Shinigami
Shinigami
SovietSoldier

PostSubject: Re: April First Super Virus   April First Super Virus Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 12:56 pm

Well, I get Pop Ups now, but I don't have the Virus. It tried to penetrate me, but it failed in letting out the liquids!
Back to top Go down
mad626rad
Shinigami
Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: April First Super Virus   April First Super Virus Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 4:35 am

look, i dont have ANY firewall, ANY antivirus constantly running and i have 0 viruses (i check every couple of months or so but thats about it). plus i download like no ones business, so if i havent gotten it, which i dont because i can still access microsoft.com and the such, so if i REALLY wanted to i would go out and search for the data and dl it to my pc. plus once you get it, its shouldnt be that hard to get rid of.
Back to top Go down
BleachKing04
Admin
Admin
BleachKing04

PostSubject: Re: April First Super Virus   April First Super Virus Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 9:54 am

pfft.... Firewalls are for sissies...

*installs a firewall*

I mean... heroes!
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra Schiffer

Ulquiorra Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: April First Super Virus   April First Super Virus Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 10:14 am

BleachKing04 wrote:

*installs a firewall*

I mean... heroes!

HAHAHA I cant get a virus cause i use my ps3
Back to top Go down
BleachKing04
Admin
Admin
BleachKing04

PostSubject: Re: April First Super Virus   April First Super Virus Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 10:17 am

You're really missing the fun then. Virus' are a blast! You can watch as matrix number crawl down your screen and even wipe away all of your files!!!

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Thrasher9294
Thrasher9294

PostSubject: Re: April First Super Virus   April First Super Virus Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 10:19 am

Well, since this is apparently past, luckily with no issues, I'm going to remove this as an announcement.

Ulquiorra Schiffer wrote:
BleachKing04 wrote:

*installs a firewall*

I mean... heroes!

HAHAHA I cant get a virus cause i use my ps3

Well, you could get a virus, but since it's a PS3, the infected file wouldn't read right in the PS3. Unless of course, you were to do something stupid, like put the infected file on a disc.
Back to top Go down
BleachKing04
Admin
Admin
BleachKing04

PostSubject: Re: April First Super Virus   April First Super Virus Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 9:50 am

That'd be very stupid.
Back to top Go down
DJA747
Admin
Admin
DJA747

PostSubject: Re: April First Super Virus   April First Super Virus Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 10:43 am

BleachKing04 wrote:
That'd be very stupid.
And smart at the same time.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: April First Super Virus   April First Super Virus Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

April First Super Virus
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SoulGames Society :: Community Designated Area :: Off Topic-HQ-
Jump to: