SoulGames Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come to SoulGames Society to experience Anime, and Video games all in one place. Participate in Forum Games, or submit stories to be read. And best of all obsess with Anime and Video Games.

HomeSoul HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Our Noble Friends
Latest topics
» Interesting and Random Crap
Life or Death... Which one? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 4:01 pm by the jack of clubs

» Terrifying Nightmares
Life or Death... Which one? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:41 pm by Cardolan

» The Optimist Reviews
Life or Death... Which one? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:39 pm by Patzo3000

» My Drawings.
Life or Death... Which one? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 1:55 pm by calex

» Your Beliefs
Life or Death... Which one? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 4:13 pm by Cardolan

» Zoids: New Century Zero
Life or Death... Which one? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 3:43 am by DJA747

» The New EAK
Life or Death... Which one? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 8:31 am by BleachKing04

» King of the Skies
Life or Death... Which one? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 2:46 am by DJA747

» Shinigami (God of Death)
Life or Death... Which one? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 1:31 am by BleachKing04

Top posters
DJA747
Life or Death... Which one? Vote_lcapLife or Death... Which one? Voting_barLife or Death... Which one? Vote_rcap 
BleachKing04
Life or Death... Which one? Vote_lcapLife or Death... Which one? Voting_barLife or Death... Which one? Vote_rcap 
Crash
uZi5
SovietSoldier
Thrasher9294
the jack of clubs
ThElderGod
Shadow Of The East
Canterbury
The New EAK
Life or Death... Which one? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:50 pm by DJA747
We are currently putting on the finishing touches to it.
A link will be given when its done.
Stay Posted.

EDIT:
Enjoy Guys.
Here

Comments: 3
A Forum Guide
Life or Death... Which one? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 8:00 am by DJA747
Forum Codes[Use Without Spaces]
To post an image do this [img ]inserturlhere[ /img]
A url is this [url=insertlinkhere]insertnameofithere[/url]
To do a video [flash]inseertlinkhere[/flash]

Now for the fancy ones
to make a spoiler [spoiler ] insertexthere [ /spoiler]
To do text that scrolls [scroll ]inserttext [ /scroll]
Text going up and down [updown ] text here [ /updown]
And this odd one [wow ] insertext here [ /wow]
then to do superscript [sup ] inserttexthere [ /sup]
and subscript [sub ] insertext here [ /sub]

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Chat Box Controls
Life or Death... Which one? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 5:16 am by ThElderGod
The following command(s) are for regular members ONLY. These are for members who do NOT have an @ before their name in the chatbox.
Please note, these commands are only for the chatbox, only a fool would use them elsewhere.

/me Will say that you're performing X action.
Example: /me will eat french fries. *Conquer will eat french fries.

The following command(s) are for chatbox …

[ Full reading ]
Rules of the SoulGame Society
Life or Death... Which one? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 3:59 am by ThElderGod
These are the rules for the Soul Game Society

No Spamming- Please do not spam the forums. Spamming consists of Triple Posting without obvious cause, repeatedly.

No Flamming or Trolling- Please do not attack other members by racial or religious slurs or provoke an argument. Also do not post on a thread only stating the negative unless it is spam. Contact your local Administrator or …

[ Full reading ]

Life or Death... Which one?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
-Lexci-
Grunt
Grunt
-Lexci-

Life or Death... Which one? Empty
PostSubject: Life or Death... Which one?   Life or Death... Which one? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 4:08 am

Prolouge

I felt a hot tear slide down my cheek. I tried to wipe it away before any one saw, even though no one was in the room. I can't believe i just did that. what is wrong with me? I thought as i watched a little trickle of red flow down my arm. I didn't know why i did it, i just did. everything was going wrong. there was too much pain inside. I couldn't think of any other way to let it out.
i sat there. and i cried. running through all the details in my head of why i went over the edge. Of all the people, and all the sorrow, all the pain, and all the hurt that i felt. Why did this make it all go away? I knew.... because this is the only thing i would let make it all go away.

(Comment plz. i want to know what you guys think.)
Back to top Go down
The Gent
Grunt
Grunt
The Gent

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death... Which one?   Life or Death... Which one? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 8:49 am

DYNOMIIITE!!!! Good job, Lexci. cheers What a Face
Back to top Go down
mad626rad
Shinigami
Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death... Which one?   Life or Death... Which one? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 10:35 am

i dont see where your goin with this but i like it Life or Death... Which one? 423876
Back to top Go down
Thrasher9294
Thrasher9294

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death... Which one?   Life or Death... Which one? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 12:14 pm

Life or Death... Which one? 824989
Back to top Go down
-Lexci-
Grunt
Grunt
-Lexci-

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death... Which one?   Life or Death... Which one? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 6:34 am

Ha ha thanks guys. ok. here i go.... im totally makin this up as i go.

Part I

I could feel the hard points of the rocks on my feet through the souls of my shoes as i walked on the gravel in my drive way. My head ached and my eyes burned. I really just want to go in my room and cry.

Sorry, this probably makes no sense, my name is Amber. I'm 15 and hate my life already. Isn't that horrible? My life hasn't even started and I already hate it with a passion.

Anyway, where was I? Oh yeah, i remember now. Today was probably one of the most horrible days of my life. Well I can't really say that. I guess everyone says that when they are upset.

Wow, i can really ramble. Ok, so lets get to the point. What happened was that i was imberresed and humiliated and totally shamed. I felt so dirty. I did something that i really regret and now I'm paying for it. I guess I thought that all the girls were doing it. I thought he loved me. I thought i loved him. How will i ever live through this?

I'm sorry. I'm still not making any sense am I? Well, i guess i better start from the beginning.

It all started I don't even know how lang ago, I think it was around October. Yeah, that's it. Last October all of this started. It was a wonderful evening and the sunset was pleasantly warm, I remember the feeling of it on my skin. I was getting ready to go eat dinner that night when my friend Maya called.

"Hello?"
"Hey Am, its Maya. I need to talk to you. I have major news. I just found this totally chill site yesterday and I want you to check it out. Do you have a paper and pen with you?" Maya pleasantly conversed. I scrambled for a pen and paper and found both in a drawer next to the computer.

"Okay Em, shoot"

"K, it's www. Chatterteens. com" (i just made that up instead of the real site, they aren't at fault)

"Ok dude, I got it." I said, writing down the site.

"Check it out and tell me what you think. It's way chill. I'm sure you'll love it"

"Ok, I'll look at it." I said quickly, my stomach was growling. I hadn't eaten lunch that day and was really hungry.

"K, later"

"Later dude" I said then hung up the phone. Like i said, i was really hungry, so i ran to the table and got a full plate of dinner. Can't recall what it was we ate though.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher9294
Thrasher9294

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death... Which one?   Life or Death... Which one? Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 1:53 am

Pretty good, Lexci.

A few minor issues, but overall, it's a well-done job, so far.
Life or Death... Which one? 2258697694_0213d4d284
Back to top Go down
DJA747
Admin
Admin
DJA747

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death... Which one?   Life or Death... Which one? Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 6:26 am

Thrasher9294 wrote:
Pretty good, Lexci.

A few minor issues, but overall, it's a well-done job, so far.
Life or Death... Which one? 2258697694_0213d4d284
Life or Death... Which one? 403672
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death... Which one?   Life or Death... Which one? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Life or Death... Which one?
Page 1 of 1