SoulGames Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come to SoulGames Society to experience Anime, and Video games all in one place. Participate in Forum Games, or submit stories to be read. And best of all obsess with Anime and Video Games.

HomeSoul HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Our Noble Friends
Latest topics
» Interesting and Random Crap
Lost my Password Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 4:01 pm by the jack of clubs

» Terrifying Nightmares
Lost my Password Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:41 pm by Cardolan

» The Optimist Reviews
Lost my Password Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:39 pm by Patzo3000

» My Drawings.
Lost my Password Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 1:55 pm by calex

» Your Beliefs
Lost my Password Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 4:13 pm by Cardolan

» Zoids: New Century Zero
Lost my Password Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 3:43 am by DJA747

» The New EAK
Lost my Password Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 8:31 am by BleachKing04

» King of the Skies
Lost my Password Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 2:46 am by DJA747

» Shinigami (God of Death)
Lost my Password Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 1:31 am by BleachKing04

Top posters
DJA747
Lost my Password Vote_lcapLost my Password Voting_barLost my Password Vote_rcap 
BleachKing04
Crash
uZi5
SovietSoldier
Thrasher9294
the jack of clubs
ThElderGod
Shadow Of The East
Canterbury
The New EAK
Lost my Password Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:50 pm by DJA747
We are currently putting on the finishing touches to it.
A link will be given when its done.
Stay Posted.

EDIT:
Enjoy Guys.
Here

Comments: 3
A Forum Guide
Lost my Password Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 8:00 am by DJA747
Forum Codes[Use Without Spaces]
To post an image do this [img ]inserturlhere[ /img]
A url is this [url=insertlinkhere]insertnameofithere[/url]
To do a video [flash]inseertlinkhere[/flash]

Now for the fancy ones
to make a spoiler [spoiler ] insertexthere [ /spoiler]
To do text that scrolls [scroll ]inserttext [ /scroll]
Text going up and down [updown ] text here [ /updown]
And this odd one [wow ] insertext here [ /wow]
then to do superscript [sup ] inserttexthere [ /sup]
and subscript [sub ] insertext here [ /sub]

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Chat Box Controls
Lost my Password Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 5:16 am by ThElderGod
The following command(s) are for regular members ONLY. These are for members who do NOT have an @ before their name in the chatbox.
Please note, these commands are only for the chatbox, only a fool would use them elsewhere.

/me Will say that you're performing X action.
Example: /me will eat french fries. *Conquer will eat french fries.

The following command(s) are for chatbox …

[ Full reading ]
Rules of the SoulGame Society
Lost my Password Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 3:59 am by ThElderGod
These are the rules for the Soul Game Society

No Spamming- Please do not spam the forums. Spamming consists of Triple Posting without obvious cause, repeatedly.

No Flamming or Trolling- Please do not attack other members by racial or religious slurs or provoke an argument. Also do not post on a thread only stating the negative unless it is spam. Contact your local Administrator or …

[ Full reading ]

Lost my Password

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ThElderGod2

Lost my Password Empty
PostSubject: Lost my Password   Lost my Password Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 9:01 am

Okay, for some reason I can't log in. Did one of you guys change my password?

Anyways, I tried to send it to my yahoo but it said:

The security 'Disallow admin to send new password' is active in Admin Panel > General Admin > Security

Can you guys try something? If you cant change the settings, we may be doomed.

Unless you can change my password to something, send it to me on TWT. IF not

THIS IS THE END
Back to top Go down
BleachKing04
Admin
Admin
BleachKing04

Lost my Password Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost my Password   Lost my Password Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 5:21 am

I'll send you the new password on TWT. Thats wierd that you can't get on.
Back to top Go down
DJA747
Admin
Admin
DJA747

Lost my Password Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost my Password   Lost my Password Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 6:09 am

BleachKing04 wrote:
I'll send you the new password on TWT. Thats wierd that you can't get on.
Ill look into it.
Back to top Go down
BleachKing04
Admin
Admin
BleachKing04

Lost my Password Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost my Password   Lost my Password Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 11:13 am

We have a wee little problem.

Only the founder can change the founders password. I have no jurisdiction over this.
Back to top Go down
DJA747
Admin
Admin
DJA747

Lost my Password Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost my Password   Lost my Password Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 12:12 pm

BleachKing04 wrote:
We have a wee little problem.

Only the founder can change the founders password. I have no jurisdiction over this.
Your kidding me?
He might be ticked...
Back to top Go down
BleachKing04
Admin
Admin
BleachKing04

Lost my Password Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost my Password   Lost my Password Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 11:59 am

I am desperately trying to figure out how to regain his old password... but I can't think of anything. Sad

SGS is doomed without the root admin.
Back to top Go down
DJA747
Admin
Admin
DJA747

Lost my Password Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost my Password   Lost my Password Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 6:29 am

BleachKing04 wrote:
I am desperately trying to figure out how to regain his old password... but I can't think of anything. Sad

SGS is doomed without the root admin.
This is why,the owner should have been discussed in the beginning...

From now one we need to keep a record of his pass so we can give it back to him,in case one of us forgets..or something.
Back to top Go down
BleachKing04
Admin
Admin
BleachKing04

Lost my Password Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost my Password   Lost my Password Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 11:22 am

well, the "from now on" part is a little late now. He has already lost it and can't get on. -__-
Back to top Go down
DJA747
Admin
Admin
DJA747

Lost my Password Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost my Password   Lost my Password Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 11:43 am

BleachKing04 wrote:
well, the "from now on" part is a little late now. He has already lost it and can't get on. -__-
I know I meant after this...
Back to top Go down
BleachKing04
Admin
Admin
BleachKing04

Lost my Password Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost my Password   Lost my Password Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 9:22 am

I'm at a loss. :/
Back to top Go down
DJA747
Admin
Admin
DJA747

Lost my Password Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost my Password   Lost my Password Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 9:42 am

BleachKing04 wrote:
I'm at a loss. :/
Lost my Password 384794
Back to top Go down
SovietSoldier
Shinigami
Shinigami
SovietSoldier

Lost my Password Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost my Password   Lost my Password Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 12:40 pm

And I am still banned from TWT for no reason at all.

I'm not feeling much Sympathy for you, TEG.
Back to top Go down
BleachKing04
Admin
Admin
BleachKing04

Lost my Password Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost my Password   Lost my Password Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 12:14 pm

You know what.... I am freaking sick and tired of the tension between you and TEG, SS. If I have to be completely honest, it can get quite annoying with you two bickering every time you're on at the same time.

Make up or don't talk! Mad

I just got told out by bleh at TWT because of the crap that has been going on between SGS and Pandemica. Somehow all of that trouble got to TWT... and I am not pointing fingers, but you know who you are. But everything they said, I agree with. I, DJ, and TEG created this site to be a fun place to hang out with friends and to generally have a good time. Now, because of the actions of others, the site that we worked so hard to create and make better, has a blemish... a bad name!

From this time on, the SGS staff will be much tougher on stuff that happens here concerning trouble. Don't be surprised when bannings are more prevalent then they were before.

Back onto topic:

I will be contacting TEG in order to try to get him back in here.
Back to top Go down
SovietSoldier
Shinigami
Shinigami
SovietSoldier

Lost my Password Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost my Password   Lost my Password Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 12:27 pm

BleachKing04 wrote:
You know what.... I am freaking sick and tired of the tension between you and TEG, SS. If I have to be completely honest, it can get quite annoying with you two bickering every time you're on at the same time.

Make up or don't talk! Mad

I just got told out by bleh at TWT because of the crap that has been going on between SGS and Pandemica. Somehow all of that trouble got to TWT... and I am not pointing fingers, but you know who you are. But everything they said, I agree with. I, DJ, and TEG created this site to be a fun place to hang out with friends and to generally have a good time. Now, because of the actions of others, the site that we worked so hard to create and make better, has a blemish... a bad name!

From this time on, the SGS staff will be much tougher on stuff that happens here concerning trouble. Don't be surprised when bannings are more prevalent then they were before.

Back onto topic:

I will be contacting TEG in order to try to get him back in here.

But he's gone, and I have no sympathy. What tension?
Back to top Go down
BleachKing04
Admin
Admin
BleachKing04

Lost my Password Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost my Password   Lost my Password Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 12:32 pm

Oh, he isn't gone.

And tension, meaning the way you two always act toward each other. It gets old and annoying.
Back to top Go down
SovietSoldier
Shinigami
Shinigami
SovietSoldier

Lost my Password Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost my Password   Lost my Password Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 12:34 pm

That post is from a week ago!
Back to top Go down
BleachKing04
Admin
Admin
BleachKing04

Lost my Password Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost my Password   Lost my Password Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 12:39 pm

It doesn't change the fact that whenever you guys talk, it usually ends up bad.

This problem is being handled, so there is no longer any need for this topic. And, not to mention, this is a little off topic.

[LOCKED]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lost my Password Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost my Password   Lost my Password Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost my Password
Page 1 of 1