SoulGames Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come to SoulGames Society to experience Anime, and Video games all in one place. Participate in Forum Games, or submit stories to be read. And best of all obsess with Anime and Video Games.

HomeSoul HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Our Noble Friends
Latest topics
» Interesting and Random Crap
Your Important Mission Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 4:01 pm by the jack of clubs

» Terrifying Nightmares
Your Important Mission Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:41 pm by Cardolan

» The Optimist Reviews
Your Important Mission Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:39 pm by Patzo3000

» My Drawings.
Your Important Mission Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 1:55 pm by calex

» Your Beliefs
Your Important Mission Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 4:13 pm by Cardolan

» Zoids: New Century Zero
Your Important Mission Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 3:43 am by DJA747

» The New EAK
Your Important Mission Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 8:31 am by BleachKing04

» King of the Skies
Your Important Mission Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 2:46 am by DJA747

» Shinigami (God of Death)
Your Important Mission Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 1:31 am by BleachKing04

Top posters
DJA747
Your Important Mission Vote_lcapYour Important Mission Voting_barYour Important Mission Vote_rcap 
BleachKing04
Your Important Mission Vote_lcapYour Important Mission Voting_barYour Important Mission Vote_rcap 
Crash
uZi5
SovietSoldier
Thrasher9294
the jack of clubs
ThElderGod
Shadow Of The East
Canterbury
The New EAK
Your Important Mission Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:50 pm by DJA747
We are currently putting on the finishing touches to it.
A link will be given when its done.
Stay Posted.

EDIT:
Enjoy Guys.
Here

Comments: 3
A Forum Guide
Your Important Mission Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 8:00 am by DJA747
Forum Codes[Use Without Spaces]
To post an image do this [img ]inserturlhere[ /img]
A url is this [url=insertlinkhere]insertnameofithere[/url]
To do a video [flash]inseertlinkhere[/flash]

Now for the fancy ones
to make a spoiler [spoiler ] insertexthere [ /spoiler]
To do text that scrolls [scroll ]inserttext [ /scroll]
Text going up and down [updown ] text here [ /updown]
And this odd one [wow ] insertext here [ /wow]
then to do superscript [sup ] inserttexthere [ /sup]
and subscript [sub ] insertext here [ /sub]

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Chat Box Controls
Your Important Mission Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 5:16 am by ThElderGod
The following command(s) are for regular members ONLY. These are for members who do NOT have an @ before their name in the chatbox.
Please note, these commands are only for the chatbox, only a fool would use them elsewhere.

/me Will say that you're performing X action.
Example: /me will eat french fries. *Conquer will eat french fries.

The following command(s) are for chatbox …

[ Full reading ]
Rules of the SoulGame Society
Your Important Mission Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 3:59 am by ThElderGod
These are the rules for the Soul Game Society

No Spamming- Please do not spam the forums. Spamming consists of Triple Posting without obvious cause, repeatedly.

No Flamming or Trolling- Please do not attack other members by racial or religious slurs or provoke an argument. Also do not post on a thread only stating the negative unless it is spam. Contact your local Administrator or …

[ Full reading ]

Your Important Mission

Go down 
+4
Crash
ThElderGod
DJA747
BleachKing04
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BleachKing04
Admin
Admin
BleachKing04

Your Important Mission Empty
PostSubject: Your Important Mission   Your Important Mission Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 2:19 pm

Here is a special group I would like to organize for anyone who would like to join. Those who join the Soul Protectors will be tasked with the "protection" of this site. This means in other words that you will help us mods and admins a little bit.

Here is what I am asking of you:

1) Members try to recruit as many new members as possible. Help the forums to grow and mature.

2) Help the new members fit in and feel at home here at Soul Gamer Society. This means if they need help with anything, I am counting on the senior members here.

3) Try to make link exchanges with other gameing forums or sites. This will allow this site to expand and gain a wider audiance.

4) In your sigs on other forums, put down something promoting this site and please add a link to the main page.

5) [COMPLETED] Finally, If you can manage to get this site listed on Google... you are a god!

Of course we don't expect those who join to do all of this in a day or even a week at that. We just ask that you help us out and make this forum as great as it is meant to be.
Good luck to all who venture the path of the Soul Protector.

~BleachKing and the SGS Staff.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Head Leader(s)

.BleachKing

.ThElderGod

.DJA747

Members

.Crash

.mad626rad

.Soviet Soldier

.Nimrodel

.Thrasher

.Kmag

.Tonyiommi

Last edited by BleachKing04 on Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:08 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
DJA747
Admin
Admin
DJA747

PostSubject: Re: Your Important Mission   Your Important Mission Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 1:35 am

Bleach,you beat me to this.

I was gonna come up with a group,but it appears you have one already.
Back to top Go down
BleachKing04
Admin
Admin
BleachKing04

PostSubject: Re: Your Important Mission   Your Important Mission Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 1:47 am

I am guessing you'd like to join as the last leader? Laughing
Back to top Go down
DJA747
Admin
Admin
DJA747

PostSubject: Re: Your Important Mission   Your Important Mission Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 1:59 am

BleachKing04 wrote:
I am guessing you'd like to join as the last leader? Laughing
yeah,and I made an Official Member Group.
Back to top Go down
BleachKing04
Admin
Admin
BleachKing04

PostSubject: Re: Your Important Mission   Your Important Mission Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 2:57 am

sweet, nice job.
Back to top Go down
DJA747
Admin
Admin
DJA747

PostSubject: Re: Your Important Mission   Your Important Mission Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 4:46 am

BleachKing04 wrote:
sweet, nice job.
Thanks.
Back to top Go down
BleachKing04
Admin
Admin
BleachKing04

PostSubject: Re: Your Important Mission   Your Important Mission Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 7:07 am

Just to see, I checked on google to see if we were already listed, and we are not. So whoever doed that is very awesome.
Back to top Go down
DJA747
Admin
Admin
DJA747

PostSubject: Re: Your Important Mission   Your Important Mission Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 7:08 am

BleachKing04 wrote:
Just to see, I checked on google to see if we were already listed, and we are not. So whoever doed that is very awesome.
K,last time I think it was Alien or Mad.
Back to top Go down
ThElderGod
Admin
Admin
ThElderGod

PostSubject: Re: Your Important Mission   Your Important Mission Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 11:49 am

This will indeed help us Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BleachKing04
Admin
Admin
BleachKing04

PostSubject: Re: Your Important Mission   Your Important Mission Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 11:52 am

Like you've done the entire time? LOL
Back to top Go down
DJA747
Admin
Admin
DJA747

PostSubject: Re: Your Important Mission   Your Important Mission Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 11:57 am

BleachKing04 wrote:
Like you've done the entire time? LOL
Thats true.
Back to top Go down
Crash
First Moderator
First Moderator
Crash

PostSubject: Re: Your Important Mission   Your Important Mission Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 2:01 am

Well, when I type in soulgamessociety in google I get one link with a comment that says there are several other similar links. If I show them I get five pages worth of links. All of them are to my sig on pandy, and it's only showing posts from the last few days Razz

And there is also a link to bungie.
Back to top Go down
BleachKing04
Admin
Admin
BleachKing04

PostSubject: Re: Your Important Mission   Your Important Mission Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 2:15 am

Crash wrote:
Well, when I type in soulgamessociety in google I get one link with a comment that says there are several other similar links. If I show them I get five pages worth of links. All of them are to my sig on pandy, and it's only showing posts from the last few days Razz

Yeah, that's because I made a thread there using my friends account to sponsor this site.
Back to top Go down
Crash
First Moderator
First Moderator
Crash

PostSubject: Re: Your Important Mission   Your Important Mission Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 2:20 am

BleachKing04 wrote:
Crash wrote:

Yeah, that's because I made a thread there using my friends account to sponsor this site.
Well, it's still more than we had. We at least have several links that link to our links that link here confused Shocked confused
Wow, that's confusing. But I think it's right. confused
Back to top Go down
BleachKing04
Admin
Admin
BleachKing04

PostSubject: Re: Your Important Mission   Your Important Mission Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 2:32 am

Crash wrote:
BleachKing04 wrote:
Crash wrote:

Well, it's still more than we had. We at least have several links that link to our links that link here confused Shocked confused
Wow, that's confusing. But I think it's right. confused

We should get a direct link here though. I hope Google does it.
Back to top Go down
Crash
First Moderator
First Moderator
Crash

PostSubject: Re: Your Important Mission   Your Important Mission Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 2:40 am

We're working on it.
Back to top Go down
DJA747
Admin
Admin
DJA747

PostSubject: Re: Your Important Mission   Your Important Mission Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 6:20 am

Crash wrote:
We're working on it.
Thanks crash.
Back to top Go down
Kmag
Shinigami
Shinigami
Kmag

PostSubject: Re: Your Important Mission   Your Important Mission Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 3:28 pm

Maybe if i put it in my siggy on other forums? (save for OPandemic)
Back to top Go down
BleachKing04
Admin
Admin
BleachKing04

PostSubject: Re: Your Important Mission   Your Important Mission Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 2:43 am

Good idea Kmag. Your Important Mission 312331
Back to top Go down
DJA747
Admin
Admin
DJA747

PostSubject: Re: Your Important Mission   Your Important Mission Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 4:30 am

Kmag wrote:
Maybe if i put it in my siggy on other forums? (save for OPandemic)
That helps,and thanks Kmag.
Back to top Go down
ThElderGod
Admin
Admin
ThElderGod

PostSubject: Re: Your Important Mission   Your Important Mission Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 12:21 am

Thanks for helping.
Back to top Go down
Nimrodel
Shinigami
Shinigami
Nimrodel

PostSubject: Re: Your Important Mission   Your Important Mission Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 12:22 am

ThElderGod wrote:
Thanks for helping.

I was thinking of joining this, but it said it was closed.
Back to top Go down
ThElderGod
Admin
Admin
ThElderGod

PostSubject: Re: Your Important Mission   Your Important Mission Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 5:51 am

Nimrodel wrote:
ThElderGod wrote:
Thanks for helping.

I was thinking of joining this, but it said it was closed.

Feel free to join Very Happy I don't know why it'd be closed.
Back to top Go down
BleachKing04
Admin
Admin
BleachKing04

PostSubject: Re: Your Important Mission   Your Important Mission Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 5:56 am

who ever closed my threads gunna get it...

and you ask what "it" is...?

If you must know... "it" is free candy. Razz

Your Important Mission Low_373fbf20ef0e4db
Back to top Go down
DJA747
Admin
Admin
DJA747

PostSubject: Re: Your Important Mission   Your Important Mission Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 9:00 am

I did not,if I did I dont remember it,which Im pretty sure I did not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Important Mission   Your Important Mission Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Important Mission
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next