SoulGames Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come to SoulGames Society to experience Anime, and Video games all in one place. Participate in Forum Games, or submit stories to be read. And best of all obsess with Anime and Video Games.

HomeSoul HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Our Noble Friends
Latest topics
» Interesting and Random Crap
Survival of the Fittest Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 4:01 pm by the jack of clubs

» Terrifying Nightmares
Survival of the Fittest Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:41 pm by Cardolan

» The Optimist Reviews
Survival of the Fittest Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:39 pm by Patzo3000

» My Drawings.
Survival of the Fittest Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 1:55 pm by calex

» Your Beliefs
Survival of the Fittest Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 4:13 pm by Cardolan

» Zoids: New Century Zero
Survival of the Fittest Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 3:43 am by DJA747

» The New EAK
Survival of the Fittest Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 8:31 am by BleachKing04

» King of the Skies
Survival of the Fittest Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 2:46 am by DJA747

» Shinigami (God of Death)
Survival of the Fittest Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 1:31 am by BleachKing04

Top posters
DJA747
Survival of the Fittest Vote_lcapSurvival of the Fittest Voting_barSurvival of the Fittest Vote_rcap 
BleachKing04
Survival of the Fittest Vote_lcapSurvival of the Fittest Voting_barSurvival of the Fittest Vote_rcap 
Crash
uZi5
SovietSoldier
Thrasher9294
the jack of clubs
ThElderGod
Shadow Of The East
Canterbury
The New EAK
Survival of the Fittest Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:50 pm by DJA747
We are currently putting on the finishing touches to it.
A link will be given when its done.
Stay Posted.

EDIT:
Enjoy Guys.
Here

Comments: 3
A Forum Guide
Survival of the Fittest Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 8:00 am by DJA747
Forum Codes[Use Without Spaces]
To post an image do this [img ]inserturlhere[ /img]
A url is this [url=insertlinkhere]insertnameofithere[/url]
To do a video [flash]inseertlinkhere[/flash]

Now for the fancy ones
to make a spoiler [spoiler ] insertexthere [ /spoiler]
To do text that scrolls [scroll ]inserttext [ /scroll]
Text going up and down [updown ] text here [ /updown]
And this odd one [wow ] insertext here [ /wow]
then to do superscript [sup ] inserttexthere [ /sup]
and subscript [sub ] insertext here [ /sub]

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Chat Box Controls
Survival of the Fittest Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 5:16 am by ThElderGod
The following command(s) are for regular members ONLY. These are for members who do NOT have an @ before their name in the chatbox.
Please note, these commands are only for the chatbox, only a fool would use them elsewhere.

/me Will say that you're performing X action.
Example: /me will eat french fries. *Conquer will eat french fries.

The following command(s) are for chatbox …

[ Full reading ]
Rules of the SoulGame Society
Survival of the Fittest Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 3:59 am by ThElderGod
These are the rules for the Soul Game Society

No Spamming- Please do not spam the forums. Spamming consists of Triple Posting without obvious cause, repeatedly.

No Flamming or Trolling- Please do not attack other members by racial or religious slurs or provoke an argument. Also do not post on a thread only stating the negative unless it is spam. Contact your local Administrator or …

[ Full reading ]

Survival of the Fittest

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
DJA747
Admin
Admin
DJA747

Survival of the Fittest Empty
PostSubject: Survival of the Fittest   Survival of the Fittest Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 4:48 am

SITUATION:Your in a unnamed city,and objective is to join a team or be a loner and start alone, gaining troops as you meet people and survive as long as you can against enemy teams that include terroists,zombies,and insurgents.

RULES:
No Cursing
No Double Posting
No Suicides
NO Friendly Fire
Use Pictures When Necessary
Inactivity will cause Injury/MIA/Death

Misc.
As far other rules go there is limit to what you can do to each other is endless,but limit is to what you can carry is what you can carry on back and in a vehicle.Limit to total weapons is 12(Greandes not included).Limit to vehicles is 4[Not including vehicles you find/buy]. You can have only 5 in a personal squad which follow you around resupply ammo,etc.
You can/cant attack people offline [if they have time to respond] unless they havent been on in quite a while,unless they have a legit reason[which I have to approve], and if someone called you out for talking crap/smack then you can go back and change it to fit your story.And you have to have a legitimate reason that I have to approve to delete a post. Lastly,Im moderator of this game,and only other ones include Bleach,etc. or unless i appoint you one. and one warining then its three strikes and your out. You have to find someone,etc. in 3-4 posts[depending on how well location is hidden],but you have to blow up bases,etc. in 2-3 post depending on size
Thats about it got any good ideas to add in let me know and ill see what i can do,other than that have fun

Assistant GM's

Teams
Convicts
-DJA747 "DJ" or 'CIA"-{Leader}
AA12,IAR,MASADA,PSD,PDW,Super V,M110,AS50,MTAR21,SMAW,MG34,Chaingun/Minigun with dipod/tripod(All DU rounds)
8 Smoke/Flash Bang Grenades,10 Frag Grenades,Custom Made Assault Vehicle,Stryker MSG[Upgraded],Custom Attack Chopper,Custom Tank,Custom Reventon

Rebels

Army,etc.
wiiper77
Weapons: 4 Frag Grenades; Combat Knife; M4 Carbine w/ Dot Sight, Grenade Launcher, flashlight; M9 Beretta, Machette.
Vehicles: M1A2 Abrams, Stryker MGS, Humvee w/ .50 Cal Machine Gun, F-18

Modern Samurais/Ninjas
Bleach-Yoshiro
Antique Samurai Armor
2 Katanas and a Tachi(long katana) on my back, a Naginata (pole blade), martial arts.

Lone Wolfs
Disturbed1
AN-94,M82,AK-108,Javelin,AT-3,MG42 w/bipod, Grenade Launcher
10 Smoke/Flash Bang Grenades,20 Frag Grenades,Custom Made Assault Vehicle,Stryker with 120 mm Abrams cannon,Custom AH-1Zr,Custom T-90 Tank,Custom Semi with duel rocket pods on each side of stacks w/5"" thick armored plating and duel 50 cal Machine guns on hood with a heavily armed trailer with manned 50 cal guns and tank cannons... it's nicknamed "The Beast Killer" also has pop out spikes that hook onto any car and drag it. (Deathrace style)

Destroyers

Knights
Crash-Massive Great Sword,Combat Shotgun,2 Six Shooters-AWOL

Mechanical Menaces

Last edited by DJA747 on Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:12 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the Fittest   Survival of the Fittest Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 10:00 am

I'm confizzled.
Back to top Go down
Crash
First Moderator
First Moderator
Crash

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the Fittest   Survival of the Fittest Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 10:01 am

So what are destroyers, knights, lone wolfs, and mechanical menaces?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the Fittest   Survival of the Fittest Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 10:01 am

Crash wrote:

Crash, you're avatar scares me.
Back to top Go down
Crash
First Moderator
First Moderator
Crash

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the Fittest   Survival of the Fittest Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 10:04 am

[Cardolan] wrote:
Crash wrote:

Crash, you're avatar scares me.
There, I changed it. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the Fittest   Survival of the Fittest Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 10:10 am

That helps a lot.

flower
Back to top Go down
BleachKing04
Admin
Admin
BleachKing04

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the Fittest   Survival of the Fittest Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 10:12 am

Modern Samurai:

Yoshiro

Antique Samurai Armor

2 Katanas and a Tachi(long katana) on my back, a Naginata (pole blade), martial arts.

This is me: (in case you wanna put down cool pics of the characters.)

Survival of the Fittest MySamurai

Last edited by BleachKing04 on Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DJA747
Admin
Admin
DJA747

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the Fittest   Survival of the Fittest Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 11:30 am

Crash wrote:
Destroyers-Like sabotage stuff.
Knight-Knights with swords.
Lone Wolf-Dont work with others and do whatever
MM-Use giant machines and such.
Back to top Go down
Crash
First Moderator
First Moderator
Crash

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the Fittest   Survival of the Fittest Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 11:37 am

Crash
Knight
Massive Great Sword
Combat Shotgun
2 Six Shooters
Back to top Go down
DJA747
Admin
Admin
DJA747

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the Fittest   Survival of the Fittest Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 11:41 am

Both added.
Back to top Go down
BleachKing04
Admin
Admin
BleachKing04

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the Fittest   Survival of the Fittest Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 11:52 am

Quietly Yoshiro run's into a house that is abandoned. He puts down the box he is carrying, on the lid is the symbol of the ancient Tokugawa Clan. He slowly and reverently opens the lid and finds the Tokugawa Clan's great battle armor. Yoshiro puts on the great Samurai armor and also takes out 4 weapons. The first two are both katana's made by the master swordsmith, Masamune. Next Yoshiro takes out a long katana called a Tachi, which he sheaths to his back. The last weapon he carries is a long pole blade called a naginata. He looks out the window after arming himself and looks for the enemy... which could be anyone.

"I must be careful in these area's... they are treaturess."

Yoshiro, using his superior stealth skills moves out of the building and down the street in the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Crash
First Moderator
First Moderator
Crash

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the Fittest   Survival of the Fittest Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 11:52 am

*Starts construction on small fortress.*
Back to top Go down
DJA747
Admin
Admin
DJA747

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the Fittest   Survival of the Fittest Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 11:57 am

-Begins Immediate Construction of Fortress and New Project-
Back to top Go down
Crash
First Moderator
First Moderator
Crash

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the Fittest   Survival of the Fittest Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 11:59 am

*Continues construction*
Back to top Go down
BleachKing04
Admin
Admin
BleachKing04

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the Fittest   Survival of the Fittest Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:00 pm

As Yoshiro silently goes down the street, he finds a local bakery, long abandoned. Food still sat behind the counter and on shelves.

"I have been hungry for too long to pass thins chance up."

Yoshiro brings the haft of his naginata up and breaks down the door with a single blow. The door crashes inward, and Yoshiro enters with the blade end of the naginata ready to strike anything that moved.

"Hello....?"

Knowing that no one was there, Yoshiro made his way into the store and over the counter. Taking a bite from a large pastry, Yoshiro ate for the first time in 2 days. After satisfying his hunger and thrist, Yoshiro took out a bag and filled it with bread and some water bottles.

"I think I have stayed in this place for far too long... and the rest of my clan will be wondering where I was."

Yoshiro picks up his bag and starts to head out.
Back to top Go down
DJA747
Admin
Admin
DJA747

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the Fittest   Survival of the Fittest Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:01 pm

-Construction Continues and sends alliance papers to Knights-
Back to top Go down
Crash
First Moderator
First Moderator
Crash

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the Fittest   Survival of the Fittest Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:02 pm

Crash hires some workers to continue the construction on the fortress. Meanwhile he sets out to search the area.
Back to top Go down
DJA747
Admin
Admin
DJA747

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the Fittest   Survival of the Fittest Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:04 pm

DJA747 wrote:
-Construction Continues and sends alliance papers to Knights-
-Drives around in my reventon,scouting area-
Back to top Go down
Crash
First Moderator
First Moderator
Crash

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the Fittest   Survival of the Fittest Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:06 pm

Responds to Alliance proposal: Maybe, but first I need to see what your people can do for me before I help you. Show me why this alliance will help us both.
Back to top Go down
DJA747
Admin
Admin
DJA747

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the Fittest   Survival of the Fittest Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:09 pm

Crash wrote:
Responds to Alliance proposal: Maybe, but first I need to see what your people can do for me before I help you. Show me why this alliance will help us both.
-Offers Knight better armor,weapons,vehicles-
"I think you shall find our weapons satisfactory no?"
Back to top Go down
BleachKing04
Admin
Admin
BleachKing04

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the Fittest   Survival of the Fittest Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:10 pm

Yoshiro finally makes his way to the exit of the city. On the outskirts a small camp was made. Flags bearing the Imperial Creast of the Tokugawa clan fluttered lightly in the wind. He moved into the camp and saw many other of his Samurai sitting either near a large bonfire or sleeping in tents. A stack of Ashigaru muskets lay stacked up on the side of a table along with another stack of Arisaka 44's and more katana's, nodachi's, and naginata's. Yoshiro bowed when coming into the camp and lay his bag down on the table. The other Samurai looked up and smiled happily for the food.

"Thank god you came back Yoshiro Tokugawa, we thought... they... had killed you."

"No, not yet. And when I do die, I shall make it a beautiful death. I don't plan on getting killed by those people though."

The Samurai grabbed pieces of bread and ate and drank until they were satisfied. Then after they all looked toward Yoshiro.

"So, what now my Lord?"

"We must create better shelter... and also a base of fortifications if we wish to survive here. The city isn't safe, but out here it is. So, we must chop down some wood to make a fort, then we shall figure out the rest."

"Very well my Lord."
Back to top Go down
Crash
First Moderator
First Moderator
Crash

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the Fittest   Survival of the Fittest Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:11 pm

DJA747 wrote:
Crash wrote:

You make a good offer. Then I will agree to at least a temporary alliance. Maybe a permanent one down the road.
Back to top Go down
DJA747
Admin
Admin
DJA747

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the Fittest   Survival of the Fittest Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:13 pm

Crash wrote:
DJA747 wrote:
Crash wrote:

You make a good offer. Then I will agree to at least a temporary alliance. Maybe a permanent one down the road.
So it is settled.
-Continues construction-
Back to top Go down
BleachKing04
Admin
Admin
BleachKing04

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the Fittest   Survival of the Fittest Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:15 pm

Five Samurai move into the city to find axes to chop down the trees outside. Other went to Sears Hardware to grab chainsaws.

"This should help with our living here."
Back to top Go down
DJA747
Admin
Admin
DJA747

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the Fittest   Survival of the Fittest Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:18 pm

-Finds that city is nice on drive,stops by key places and scouts them,then returns home with a report-
-Con. is continued-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the Fittest   Survival of the Fittest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Survival of the Fittest
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SoulGames Society :: Community Designated Area :: Forum Games- Roleplay Zone-
Jump to: