SoulGames Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come to SoulGames Society to experience Anime, and Video games all in one place. Participate in Forum Games, or submit stories to be read. And best of all obsess with Anime and Video Games.

HomeSoul HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Our Noble Friends
Latest topics
» Interesting and Random Crap
What Kind of Role Playing Game are you more likely to play? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 4:01 pm by the jack of clubs

» Terrifying Nightmares
What Kind of Role Playing Game are you more likely to play? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:41 pm by Cardolan

» The Optimist Reviews
What Kind of Role Playing Game are you more likely to play? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:39 pm by Patzo3000

» My Drawings.
What Kind of Role Playing Game are you more likely to play? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 1:55 pm by calex

» Your Beliefs
What Kind of Role Playing Game are you more likely to play? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 4:13 pm by Cardolan

» Zoids: New Century Zero
What Kind of Role Playing Game are you more likely to play? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 3:43 am by DJA747

» The New EAK
What Kind of Role Playing Game are you more likely to play? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 8:31 am by BleachKing04

» King of the Skies
What Kind of Role Playing Game are you more likely to play? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 2:46 am by DJA747

» Shinigami (God of Death)
What Kind of Role Playing Game are you more likely to play? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 1:31 am by BleachKing04

Top posters
DJA747
What Kind of Role Playing Game are you more likely to play? Vote_lcapWhat Kind of Role Playing Game are you more likely to play? Voting_barWhat Kind of Role Playing Game are you more likely to play? Vote_rcap 
BleachKing04
What Kind of Role Playing Game are you more likely to play? Vote_lcapWhat Kind of Role Playing Game are you more likely to play? Voting_barWhat Kind of Role Playing Game are you more likely to play? Vote_rcap 
Crash
uZi5
SovietSoldier
Thrasher9294
the jack of clubs
ThElderGod
Shadow Of The East
Canterbury
The New EAK
What Kind of Role Playing Game are you more likely to play? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:50 pm by DJA747
We are currently putting on the finishing touches to it.
A link will be given when its done.
Stay Posted.

EDIT:
Enjoy Guys.
Here

Comments: 3
A Forum Guide
What Kind of Role Playing Game are you more likely to play? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 8:00 am by DJA747
Forum Codes[Use Without Spaces]
To post an image do this [img ]inserturlhere[ /img]
A url is this [url=insertlinkhere]insertnameofithere[/url]
To do a video [flash]inseertlinkhere[/flash]

Now for the fancy ones
to make a spoiler [spoiler ] insertexthere [ /spoiler]
To do text that scrolls [scroll ]inserttext [ /scroll]
Text going up and down [updown ] text here [ /updown]
And this odd one [wow ] insertext here [ /wow]
then to do superscript [sup ] inserttexthere [ /sup]
and subscript [sub ] insertext here [ /sub]

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Chat Box Controls
What Kind of Role Playing Game are you more likely to play? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 5:16 am by ThElderGod
The following command(s) are for regular members ONLY. These are for members who do NOT have an @ before their name in the chatbox.
Please note, these commands are only for the chatbox, only a fool would use them elsewhere.

/me Will say that you're performing X action.
Example: /me will eat french fries. *Conquer will eat french fries.

The following command(s) are for chatbox …

[ Full reading ]
Rules of the SoulGame Society
What Kind of Role Playing Game are you more likely to play? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 3:59 am by ThElderGod
These are the rules for the Soul Game Society

No Spamming- Please do not spam the forums. Spamming consists of Triple Posting without obvious cause, repeatedly.

No Flamming or Trolling- Please do not attack other members by racial or religious slurs or provoke an argument. Also do not post on a thread only stating the negative unless it is spam. Contact your local Administrator or …

[ Full reading ]

What Kind of Role Playing Game are you more likely to play?

Go down 
+4
Disturbed1
BleachKing04
uZi5
Crash
8 posters

What Kind of Role Playing Game(Video and Forum Games) are you more likely to play? (Check all that apply)
Futuristic Shooter
What Kind of Role Playing Game are you more likely to play? Vote_lcap18%What Kind of Role Playing Game are you more likely to play? Vote_rcap
 18% [ 4 ]
Futuristic Fantasy
What Kind of Role Playing Game are you more likely to play? Vote_lcap5%What Kind of Role Playing Game are you more likely to play? Vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Modern Day Shooter
What Kind of Role Playing Game are you more likely to play? Vote_lcap23%What Kind of Role Playing Game are you more likely to play? Vote_rcap
 23% [ 5 ]
Modern Day Fantasy
What Kind of Role Playing Game are you more likely to play? Vote_lcap5%What Kind of Role Playing Game are you more likely to play? Vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Medieval Adventure
What Kind of Role Playing Game are you more likely to play? Vote_lcap9%What Kind of Role Playing Game are you more likely to play? Vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Medieval Fantasy
What Kind of Role Playing Game are you more likely to play? Vote_lcap23%What Kind of Role Playing Game are you more likely to play? Vote_rcap
 23% [ 5 ]
A mixture (swords and guns)
What Kind of Role Playing Game are you more likely to play? Vote_lcap14%What Kind of Role Playing Game are you more likely to play? Vote_rcap
 14% [ 3 ]
Other (please specify)
 5% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 22

AuthorMessage
Crash
First Moderator
First Moderator
Crash

What Kind of Role Playing Game are you more likely to play? Empty
PostSubject: What Kind of Role Playing Game are you more likely to play?   What Kind of Role Playing Game are you more likely to play? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 8:30 am

Hey guys. I appreciate you taking the time to partake in this poll. It's pretty self explanatory. Also once you answer would you also make a post that specifies why you chose the answer(s) you did, thank you.

Last edited by Crash on Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:25 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
uZi5
Shinigami
Shinigami
uZi5

PostSubject: Re: What Kind of Role Playing Game are you more likely to play?   What Kind of Role Playing Game are you more likely to play? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 8:34 am

Modern Day shooter, just because I'm more into modern day stuff and less into fantasy. Smile
Back to top Go down
Crash
First Moderator
First Moderator
Crash

PostSubject: Re: What Kind of Role Playing Game are you more likely to play?   What Kind of Role Playing Game are you more likely to play? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 8:38 am

Thanks man.
Back to top Go down
BleachKing04
Admin
Admin
BleachKing04

PostSubject: Re: What Kind of Role Playing Game are you more likely to play?   What Kind of Role Playing Game are you more likely to play? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 9:56 am

I said Medieval fantasy since the only RPG game I have is Oblivion.
Back to top Go down
Crash
First Moderator
First Moderator
Crash

PostSubject: Re: What Kind of Role Playing Game are you more likely to play?   What Kind of Role Playing Game are you more likely to play? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 10:00 am

BleachKing04 wrote:
LOL, well I was asking about forum games too if you like one in paticular.
Back to top Go down
BleachKing04
Admin
Admin
BleachKing04

PostSubject: Re: What Kind of Role Playing Game are you more likely to play?   What Kind of Role Playing Game are you more likely to play? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 10:11 am

Crash wrote:
BleachKing04 wrote:

I like all of them then.... Razz
Back to top Go down
Crash
First Moderator
First Moderator
Crash

PostSubject: Re: What Kind of Role Playing Game are you more likely to play?   What Kind of Role Playing Game are you more likely to play? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 10:14 am

BleachKing04 wrote:
Crash wrote:
BleachKing04 wrote:

I like all of them then.... Razz
Good answer.
Back to top Go down
uZi5
Shinigami
Shinigami
uZi5

PostSubject: Re: What Kind of Role Playing Game are you more likely to play?   What Kind of Role Playing Game are you more likely to play? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 10:18 am

Crash wrote:
BleachKing04 wrote:
lol, I thought you were talking about video games too...

Either way, my vote stays the same, so it doesn't really matter.
Back to top Go down
Crash
First Moderator
First Moderator
Crash

PostSubject: Re: What Kind of Role Playing Game are you more likely to play?   What Kind of Role Playing Game are you more likely to play? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 10:25 am

uZi5 wrote:
Crash wrote:
BleachKing04 wrote:
lol, I thought you were talking about video games too...

Either way, my vote stays the same, so it doesn't really matter.
Okay, I fixed it.
Back to top Go down
uZi5
Shinigami
Shinigami
uZi5

PostSubject: Re: What Kind of Role Playing Game are you more likely to play?   What Kind of Role Playing Game are you more likely to play? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 10:29 am

Crash wrote:

Okay, I fixed it.
What Kind of Role Playing Game are you more likely to play? Borat-VeryNice
Back to top Go down
Crash
First Moderator
First Moderator
Crash

PostSubject: Re: What Kind of Role Playing Game are you more likely to play?   What Kind of Role Playing Game are you more likely to play? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 10:40 am

OMG, you need to add that to the Emote Ideas
NOW!!!

Edit: Oh, your quick.
Back to top Go down
uZi5
Shinigami
Shinigami
uZi5

PostSubject: Re: What Kind of Role Playing Game are you more likely to play?   What Kind of Role Playing Game are you more likely to play? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 10:48 am

Crash wrote:
OMG, you need to add that to the Emote Ideas
NOW!!!

Edit: Oh, your quick.
lol, yea... I thought it was pretty epic too...
Back to top Go down
Disturbed1
Grunt
Grunt
Disturbed1

PostSubject: Re: What Kind of Role Playing Game are you more likely to play?   What Kind of Role Playing Game are you more likely to play? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 5:46 am

I'd like to see iNations, oh wait I'll do it right now...
Back to top Go down
Patzo3000
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: What Kind of Role Playing Game are you more likely to play?   What Kind of Role Playing Game are you more likely to play? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 8:32 am

Medieval Fantasy.

DEFINITELY!!!
Back to top Go down
Crash
First Moderator
First Moderator
Crash

PostSubject: Re: What Kind of Role Playing Game are you more likely to play?   What Kind of Role Playing Game are you more likely to play? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 10:25 am

Thanks guys.

By the way, welcome to the forum Patzo
Back to top Go down
Patzo3000
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: What Kind of Role Playing Game are you more likely to play?   What Kind of Role Playing Game are you more likely to play? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 9:42 pm

thanks.Since I wont be on Pandemic much,I will be on here!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BleachKing04
Admin
Admin
BleachKing04

PostSubject: Re: What Kind of Role Playing Game are you more likely to play?   What Kind of Role Playing Game are you more likely to play? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 5:48 am

TEH YAYZ
Back to top Go down
SovietSoldier
Shinigami
Shinigami
SovietSoldier

PostSubject: Re: What Kind of Role Playing Game are you more likely to play?   What Kind of Role Playing Game are you more likely to play? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 6:11 am

Muskets and Swords Era FTW!
Back to top Go down
Shadow Of The East
Shadow Of The East

PostSubject: Re: What Kind of Role Playing Game are you more likely to play?   What Kind of Role Playing Game are you more likely to play? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 6:58 am

SovietSoldier wrote:
Muskets and Swords Era FTW!

QFT.

Mixing stuff is good.Keeps things interesting.
Back to top Go down
BleachKing04
Admin
Admin
BleachKing04

PostSubject: Re: What Kind of Role Playing Game are you more likely to play?   What Kind of Role Playing Game are you more likely to play? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 11:17 am

I agree
Back to top Go down
Mario Filho

Mario Filho

PostSubject: Re: What Kind of Role Playing Game are you more likely to play?   What Kind of Role Playing Game are you more likely to play? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 11:34 am

I would like Medieval or futuristic games, its just that I like stuff that isnt that realistic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Kind of Role Playing Game are you more likely to play?   What Kind of Role Playing Game are you more likely to play? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Kind of Role Playing Game are you more likely to play?
Page 1 of 1