SoulGames Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come to SoulGames Society to experience Anime, and Video games all in one place. Participate in Forum Games, or submit stories to be read. And best of all obsess with Anime and Video Games.

HomeSoul HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Our Noble Friends
Latest topics
» Interesting and Random Crap
They Are Coming-The Classic Returns Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 4:01 pm by the jack of clubs

» Terrifying Nightmares
They Are Coming-The Classic Returns Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:41 pm by Cardolan

» The Optimist Reviews
They Are Coming-The Classic Returns Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:39 pm by Patzo3000

» My Drawings.
They Are Coming-The Classic Returns Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 1:55 pm by calex

» Your Beliefs
They Are Coming-The Classic Returns Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 4:13 pm by Cardolan

» Zoids: New Century Zero
They Are Coming-The Classic Returns Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 3:43 am by DJA747

» The New EAK
They Are Coming-The Classic Returns Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 8:31 am by BleachKing04

» King of the Skies
They Are Coming-The Classic Returns Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 2:46 am by DJA747

» Shinigami (God of Death)
They Are Coming-The Classic Returns Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 1:31 am by BleachKing04

Top posters
DJA747
They Are Coming-The Classic Returns Vote_lcapThey Are Coming-The Classic Returns Voting_barThey Are Coming-The Classic Returns Vote_rcap 
BleachKing04
They Are Coming-The Classic Returns Vote_lcapThey Are Coming-The Classic Returns Voting_barThey Are Coming-The Classic Returns Vote_rcap 
Crash
uZi5
SovietSoldier
Thrasher9294
the jack of clubs
ThElderGod
Shadow Of The East
Canterbury
The New EAK
They Are Coming-The Classic Returns Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:50 pm by DJA747
We are currently putting on the finishing touches to it.
A link will be given when its done.
Stay Posted.

EDIT:
Enjoy Guys.
Here

Comments: 3
A Forum Guide
They Are Coming-The Classic Returns Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 8:00 am by DJA747
Forum Codes[Use Without Spaces]
To post an image do this [img ]inserturlhere[ /img]
A url is this [url=insertlinkhere]insertnameofithere[/url]
To do a video [flash]inseertlinkhere[/flash]

Now for the fancy ones
to make a spoiler [spoiler ] insertexthere [ /spoiler]
To do text that scrolls [scroll ]inserttext [ /scroll]
Text going up and down [updown ] text here [ /updown]
And this odd one [wow ] insertext here [ /wow]
then to do superscript [sup ] inserttexthere [ /sup]
and subscript [sub ] insertext here [ /sub]

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Chat Box Controls
They Are Coming-The Classic Returns Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 5:16 am by ThElderGod
The following command(s) are for regular members ONLY. These are for members who do NOT have an @ before their name in the chatbox.
Please note, these commands are only for the chatbox, only a fool would use them elsewhere.

/me Will say that you're performing X action.
Example: /me will eat french fries. *Conquer will eat french fries.

The following command(s) are for chatbox …

[ Full reading ]
Rules of the SoulGame Society
They Are Coming-The Classic Returns Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 3:59 am by ThElderGod
These are the rules for the Soul Game Society

No Spamming- Please do not spam the forums. Spamming consists of Triple Posting without obvious cause, repeatedly.

No Flamming or Trolling- Please do not attack other members by racial or religious slurs or provoke an argument. Also do not post on a thread only stating the negative unless it is spam. Contact your local Administrator or …

[ Full reading ]

They Are Coming-The Classic Returns

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ThElderGod
Admin
Admin
ThElderGod

They Are Coming-The Classic Returns Empty
PostSubject: They Are Coming-The Classic Returns   They Are Coming-The Classic Returns Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 2:29 pm

They Are Coming

[wave]A Sci-Fi Horror by TEG…[/wave]

Chapter One…

“So what exactly did you see last night before you discovered your crops almost completely destroyed?” asked the Feminine reporter.

“Well,” the farmer paused. “The day turned into dark, the dark became the day. I was setting up fences when I saw it. I peered into the sky…a great light… it…it was…beautiful. I ain’t seen nothing like it in my entire life. I’ve worked in the fields since I was a tot; we are being visited…they are coming.” he answered.
“And what makes you think it was extraterrestrial?” she asked him.
“Wellp…I can feel it in my bones, I can sense it. You must prepare they are coming!” the old fart repeated.
“Well, you heard it from KNN news first. A farmer, haunted by “aliens”, This Julia Roberts, back to you Paul”. The television station switched back to the studio.
“It doesn’t look like he’s alone.” Said Paul pointing to a symbol. People all over the world have been reporting seeing aliens. Are we really being visited? Well that’s all tonight folks, this is Paul Yoder with KNN news; Goodnight, and have a nice weekend!” the news then switched over to a commercial.

My wife walked into the living room and loomed over the couch I was sitting in.
“So do you believe Aliens have been sighted?” she asked. My wife, she is so beautiful. From the day we met I knew she was the one. We had only been married for 2 years though, but we’d been dating since being freshman in high school. She has brunette hair, a slender build, and has the most wonderful smile.
“Erm…Why would I believe in aliens? They don’t even have proof.” I said pretending not to have been distracted.
“I don’t know…you write about them all the time.” she said in a low worried tone.
She then took a seat beside me. She was wearing a red blouse. She worked as a stylist at a local beauty salon in town and made a nice income.
Me, well I’m an author. I’m well known for my science fiction stories. Especially my Galactic Rage series; it seems to be a hot choice for Halloween costumes these days. We live out in the country, about 20 miles from the nearest town in Kansas; a state in the Mid-west of America.
“Honey, I don’t think we should get all worked up about it. We’ll be fine, I’m sure it was nothing.” I said. I wasn’t sure if I was just dodging what I really thought, or just trying to be sure my wife didn’t worry. I had to say it’d be okay, that’s just how much I love her.

I sighed and said, “So, what do you want to eat?”
“How about we do some homemade cooking like we used to when our parents were gone.” She said. she was smiling that lovable smile.
“I’d love to cook with you Linda,” I answered smiling back. I stood up and said, “I call dessert!” and ran to the kitchen.
She chased after me almost immediately, “I wanna cook dessert!” she said laughing. We are so happy together, soul mates until death I thought smiling.

©️TEG
Back to top Go down
Crash
First Moderator
First Moderator
Crash

PostSubject: Re: They Are Coming-The Classic Returns   They Are Coming-The Classic Returns Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 2:42 pm

Epic
Super Epic
Seriously, it was pretty good. Razz
It was awesome
Back to top Go down
ThElderGod
Admin
Admin
ThElderGod

PostSubject: Re: They Are Coming-The Classic Returns   They Are Coming-The Classic Returns Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 2:47 pm

Thanks, I will note, this is a Sci-Fi horrow. So be prepared for META IRONY!
Back to top Go down
Crash
First Moderator
First Moderator
Crash

PostSubject: Re: They Are Coming-The Classic Returns   They Are Coming-The Classic Returns Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 2:48 pm

*Prepared*
Back to top Go down
Nimrodel
Shinigami
Shinigami
Nimrodel

PostSubject: Re: They Are Coming-The Classic Returns   They Are Coming-The Classic Returns Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 11:58 pm

This is incredible.
Back to top Go down
ThElderGod
Admin
Admin
ThElderGod

PostSubject: Chapter 2   They Are Coming-The Classic Returns Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 12:02 am

Chapter Two…

Well dinner was done and it was time to dig in. I pulled her chair out for her and let her sit. “Thank you.” she said giggling.
I went to grab our plates and set them on the table. After that I went back to the counter to grab something. “Red wine?” I asked. “Yes please.” She confirmed.
I poured wine into both of our glasses before taking a seat in the chair closest to her. “Let us say grace.” I announced.
We held hands and I spoke to god. “God, thank you for this wonderful meal you have provided us today. Thank you for my lovely wife. Thank you for every thing you have given us in our times of need. We are forever in your debt, Amen.” I said. “Amen.” Linda repeated. We ate dinner like a pair of doves, always glancing back at each other just to see each other’s smiles.
“I love you Nathan.” She told me. “I love you to.” I responded.
We finished our dinner and dessert and went off to our room. It’s walls were pink and red. Pink was her favorite color whilst red was mine. She tugged at my pants, and you don’t get to hear the rest; lets just say we’ve been trying for a baby for quite sometime now. We were ready to be parents, off to bed we went…both satisfied and feeling loved.

Crash!

We both suddenly awoke. “What was that!” we both asked. “I’ll go look.” I said. So there I was in my boxers descending the wooden stairs, silently; but descending.
I looked through the eerie dark and saw shadows; they didn’t exactly resemble human shadows. Or did they? Or maybe it was all in my head. Step by step, I continued.
“NATHAN!” my wife screamed. My heart stopped. I darted back upstairs as fast as I could.
My wife was huddled in a corner with our blankets shaking, but silently. She was pointing to the window. The windows pink curtains were blowing up a storm.
I walked over to the window and saw what I would never have expected. Glowing lights hovered high above my house. There were about five of them.
I darted to the phone juxtaposed to the bed.
I picked it up franticly and attempted to dial 9-1-1. I was too frightened. I tensed up, irritated. I kept hitting the wrong buttons, but ultimately I dialed the right number. The line was static; my vision was becoming blurry.
“Damn!” I murmured throwing the phone to the ground.
“Nathan…” my wife cried.
A static noise was heard downstairs. The television turned on to the KNN news report. It could be heard from down stairs, but I couldn’t make out the words.
“Nathan!” she cried again. I rushed to hug my wife. I couldn’t think straight. We need to get out of the house, safely…but surely.
The lights begun to flicker, it only daunted us even more. “Grab some clothes! We need to run to the creek!” my wife could tell that I was right. I put on some trousers and a button up shirt. Linda went ahead and grabbed some jeans and a jacket.
“Grab a jacket Nathan.” She whispered intensely. I grabbed my brown jacket and we traversed to the edge of the stairs. “I don’t think this way is safe I whispered.” She looked at me puzzled.
Crash!
It sounded like glass. I grabbed her hand and we turned the other way to the guest room. She knew what I was thinking, if we went through the window we could get down easily because the roof was low on that side of the house.
Back to top Go down
Nimrodel
Shinigami
Shinigami
Nimrodel

PostSubject: Re: They Are Coming-The Classic Returns   They Are Coming-The Classic Returns Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 12:15 am

Oooh.
Excitement.
Back to top Go down
ThElderGod
Admin
Admin
ThElderGod

PostSubject: Re: They Are Coming-The Classic Returns   They Are Coming-The Classic Returns Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 12:17 am

Thanks. Your in for surprises, I can say that much.
Back to top Go down
Nimrodel
Shinigami
Shinigami
Nimrodel

PostSubject: Re: They Are Coming-The Classic Returns   They Are Coming-The Classic Returns Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 12:20 am

Suspense.
I'm waiting, very eagerly.
Back to top Go down
ThElderGod
Admin
Admin
ThElderGod

PostSubject: Re: They Are Coming-The Classic Returns   They Are Coming-The Classic Returns Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 12:48 am

I back...
Back to top Go down
Crash
First Moderator
First Moderator
Crash

PostSubject: Re: They Are Coming-The Classic Returns   They Are Coming-The Classic Returns Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 12:50 am

Awesome.
Plus I liked how you used Crash! twice. Razz
Back to top Go down
ThElderGod
Admin
Admin
ThElderGod

PostSubject: Re: They Are Coming-The Classic Returns   They Are Coming-The Classic Returns Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 1:00 am

Gotta love those word effects Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nimrodel
Shinigami
Shinigami
Nimrodel

PostSubject: Re: They Are Coming-The Classic Returns   They Are Coming-The Classic Returns Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 1:04 am

Truly.
Back to top Go down
Crash
First Moderator
First Moderator
Crash

PostSubject: Re: They Are Coming-The Classic Returns   They Are Coming-The Classic Returns Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 1:11 am

Especially Crash Razz
Crash is the best ever Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Nimrodel
Shinigami
Shinigami
Nimrodel

PostSubject: Re: They Are Coming-The Classic Returns   They Are Coming-The Classic Returns Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 1:17 am

Crash wrote:
Especially Crash Razz
Crash is the best ever Rolling Eyes

Perhaps you could try italicising the word "crash", seeing as it is a sound effect.
Back to top Go down
ThElderGod
Admin
Admin
ThElderGod

PostSubject: Re: They Are Coming-The Classic Returns   They Are Coming-The Classic Returns Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 3:49 am

I would italisize them, If I had the time to retouch...
Back to top Go down
Crash
First Moderator
First Moderator
Crash

PostSubject: Re: They Are Coming-The Classic Returns   They Are Coming-The Classic Returns Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 3:53 am

I could do it for you real quick if you wanted me too.
Back to top Go down
Nimrodel
Shinigami
Shinigami
Nimrodel

PostSubject: Re: They Are Coming-The Classic Returns   They Are Coming-The Classic Returns Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 4:26 am

ThElderGod wrote:
I would italisize them, If I had the time to retouch...

Okay.
Back to top Go down
ThElderGod
Admin
Admin
ThElderGod

PostSubject: Re: They Are Coming-The Classic Returns   They Are Coming-The Classic Returns Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 5:52 am

Well, the next part will be on tomorrow morning around the same time Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: They Are Coming-The Classic Returns   They Are Coming-The Classic Returns Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

They Are Coming-The Classic Returns
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SoulGames Society :: Community Designated Area :: Fanmade Fiction-Maverick Library-
Jump to: