SoulGames Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come to SoulGames Society to experience Anime, and Video games all in one place. Participate in Forum Games, or submit stories to be read. And best of all obsess with Anime and Video Games.

HomeSoul HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Our Noble Friends
Latest topics
» Interesting and Random Crap
The never ending fight of: PC Vs. Mac Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 4:01 pm by the jack of clubs

» Terrifying Nightmares
The never ending fight of: PC Vs. Mac Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:41 pm by Cardolan

» The Optimist Reviews
The never ending fight of: PC Vs. Mac Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:39 pm by Patzo3000

» My Drawings.
The never ending fight of: PC Vs. Mac Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 1:55 pm by calex

» Your Beliefs
The never ending fight of: PC Vs. Mac Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 4:13 pm by Cardolan

» Zoids: New Century Zero
The never ending fight of: PC Vs. Mac Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 3:43 am by DJA747

» The New EAK
The never ending fight of: PC Vs. Mac Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 8:31 am by BleachKing04

» King of the Skies
The never ending fight of: PC Vs. Mac Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 2:46 am by DJA747

» Shinigami (God of Death)
The never ending fight of: PC Vs. Mac Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 1:31 am by BleachKing04

Top posters
DJA747
The never ending fight of: PC Vs. Mac Vote_lcapThe never ending fight of: PC Vs. Mac Voting_barThe never ending fight of: PC Vs. Mac Vote_rcap 
BleachKing04
The never ending fight of: PC Vs. Mac Vote_lcapThe never ending fight of: PC Vs. Mac Voting_barThe never ending fight of: PC Vs. Mac Vote_rcap 
Crash
uZi5
SovietSoldier
Thrasher9294
the jack of clubs
ThElderGod
Shadow Of The East
Canterbury
The New EAK
The never ending fight of: PC Vs. Mac Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:50 pm by DJA747
We are currently putting on the finishing touches to it.
A link will be given when its done.
Stay Posted.

EDIT:
Enjoy Guys.
Here

Comments: 3
A Forum Guide
The never ending fight of: PC Vs. Mac Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 8:00 am by DJA747
Forum Codes[Use Without Spaces]
To post an image do this [img ]inserturlhere[ /img]
A url is this [url=insertlinkhere]insertnameofithere[/url]
To do a video [flash]inseertlinkhere[/flash]

Now for the fancy ones
to make a spoiler [spoiler ] insertexthere [ /spoiler]
To do text that scrolls [scroll ]inserttext [ /scroll]
Text going up and down [updown ] text here [ /updown]
And this odd one [wow ] insertext here [ /wow]
then to do superscript [sup ] inserttexthere [ /sup]
and subscript [sub ] insertext here [ /sub]

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Chat Box Controls
The never ending fight of: PC Vs. Mac Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 5:16 am by ThElderGod
The following command(s) are for regular members ONLY. These are for members who do NOT have an @ before their name in the chatbox.
Please note, these commands are only for the chatbox, only a fool would use them elsewhere.

/me Will say that you're performing X action.
Example: /me will eat french fries. *Conquer will eat french fries.

The following command(s) are for chatbox …

[ Full reading ]
Rules of the SoulGame Society
The never ending fight of: PC Vs. Mac Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 3:59 am by ThElderGod
These are the rules for the Soul Game Society

No Spamming- Please do not spam the forums. Spamming consists of Triple Posting without obvious cause, repeatedly.

No Flamming or Trolling- Please do not attack other members by racial or religious slurs or provoke an argument. Also do not post on a thread only stating the negative unless it is spam. Contact your local Administrator or …

[ Full reading ]

The never ending fight of: PC Vs. Mac

Go down 
+9
Thrasher9294
BleachKing04
uZi5
Canterbury
Nimrodel
Crash
DJA747
ThElderGod
the jack of clubs
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
the jack of clubs
Shinigami
Shinigami
the jack of clubs

The never ending fight of: PC Vs. Mac Empty
PostSubject: The never ending fight of: PC Vs. Mac   The never ending fight of: PC Vs. Mac Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 8:22 am

I myself prefer PC cuz it's just way more awsome
But what do you think Question
Back to top Go down
ThElderGod
Admin
Admin
ThElderGod

PostSubject: Re: The never ending fight of: PC Vs. Mac   The never ending fight of: PC Vs. Mac Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 8:28 am

Well, I use my mac for creating things. I use my PC for gaming. I can't wiehg that out...
Back to top Go down
DJA747
Admin
Admin
DJA747

PostSubject: Re: The never ending fight of: PC Vs. Mac   The never ending fight of: PC Vs. Mac Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 10:08 am

the jack of clubs wrote:
I myself prefer PC cuz it's just way more awsome
But what do you think Question
Never used a Mac,but Safari is cool though.
Back to top Go down
Crash
First Moderator
First Moderator
Crash

PostSubject: Re: The never ending fight of: PC Vs. Mac   The never ending fight of: PC Vs. Mac Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 10:10 am

Agreed. Safari is cool
Back to top Go down
DJA747
Admin
Admin
DJA747

PostSubject: Re: The never ending fight of: PC Vs. Mac   The never ending fight of: PC Vs. Mac Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 10:30 am

Crash wrote:
Agreed. Safari is cool
YA RLY!
Back to top Go down
the jack of clubs
Shinigami
Shinigami
the jack of clubs

PostSubject: Re: The never ending fight of: PC Vs. Mac   The never ending fight of: PC Vs. Mac Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 7:30 am

Isn't Safari like really slow though?
Back to top Go down
Crash
First Moderator
First Moderator
Crash

PostSubject: Re: The never ending fight of: PC Vs. Mac   The never ending fight of: PC Vs. Mac Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 7:35 am

Yeah, the main reason I like it is it checks spelling automaticaly. Thats it. Razz
Back to top Go down
DJA747
Admin
Admin
DJA747

PostSubject: Re: The never ending fight of: PC Vs. Mac   The never ending fight of: PC Vs. Mac Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 8:58 am

Crash wrote:
Yeah, the main reason I like it is it checks spelling automaticaly. Thats it. Razz
Yeah,that and it had the Favorite Bar.
Back to top Go down
Nimrodel
Shinigami
Shinigami
Nimrodel

PostSubject: Re: The never ending fight of: PC Vs. Mac   The never ending fight of: PC Vs. Mac Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 7:45 am

I like PC's for the fact that I own one.
Not only that, but there are many more programs and options availible to the PC, such as:

Microsoft Word
Microsoft Paint
Anything with a Microsoft in front of it

Scores of PC games, and, the crowning achievement, the Favorites bar.
Back to top Go down
the jack of clubs
Shinigami
Shinigami
the jack of clubs

PostSubject: Re: The never ending fight of: PC Vs. Mac   The never ending fight of: PC Vs. Mac Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 8:30 am

I usually just bash Mac computers every chance i get but they do have one really good thing about them.
They're perfect for if your a real music buff
Back to top Go down
DJA747
Admin
Admin
DJA747

PostSubject: Re: The never ending fight of: PC Vs. Mac   The never ending fight of: PC Vs. Mac Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 10:39 am

O RLY?
Back to top Go down
Canterbury
Shinigami
Shinigami
Canterbury

PostSubject: Re: The never ending fight of: PC Vs. Mac   The never ending fight of: PC Vs. Mac Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 10:54 am

Hi, I'm a P.C.

I dislike the mac's mouse. Their applications has no menu bar (it's universal).
Back to top Go down
DJA747
Admin
Admin
DJA747

PostSubject: Re: The never ending fight of: PC Vs. Mac   The never ending fight of: PC Vs. Mac Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 10:57 am

Asking O RLY?
Back to top Go down
the jack of clubs
Shinigami
Shinigami
the jack of clubs

PostSubject: Re: The never ending fight of: PC Vs. Mac   The never ending fight of: PC Vs. Mac Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 12:19 pm

Replying YA RLY
Back to top Go down
uZi5
Shinigami
Shinigami
uZi5

PostSubject: Re: The never ending fight of: PC Vs. Mac   The never ending fight of: PC Vs. Mac Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 9:03 pm

I prefer PC because I hate Mac. Don't get me wrong, I like the actually MacBooks, I just hate Mac as an OS.
Back to top Go down
BleachKing04
Admin
Admin
BleachKing04

PostSubject: Re: The never ending fight of: PC Vs. Mac   The never ending fight of: PC Vs. Mac Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 10:12 pm

I have a PC and I think it works great. But I like the mac books too.
Back to top Go down
DJA747
Admin
Admin
DJA747

PostSubject: Re: The never ending fight of: PC Vs. Mac   The never ending fight of: PC Vs. Mac Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 6:24 am

Never used a Mac,I want to..
Back to top Go down
the jack of clubs
Shinigami
Shinigami
the jack of clubs

PostSubject: Re: The never ending fight of: PC Vs. Mac   The never ending fight of: PC Vs. Mac Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 6:51 am

BleachKing04 wrote:
I have a PC and I think it works great. But I like the mac books too.
Never in my life have i ever heard someone say they like both
affraid
Back to top Go down
uZi5
Shinigami
Shinigami
uZi5

PostSubject: Re: The never ending fight of: PC Vs. Mac   The never ending fight of: PC Vs. Mac Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 6:54 am

DJA747 wrote:
Never used a Mac,I want to..
Trust me, you don't want to. That is unless it has Windows or Linux installed on it, in which case it becomes a good computer.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher9294
Thrasher9294

PostSubject: Re: The never ending fight of: PC Vs. Mac   The never ending fight of: PC Vs. Mac Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 5:40 am

You know, I used to be a PC man.

But I hate Windows now. I still love Windows 98, though. It can play all the old games.

If I want a game for my Mac, I get it from... Sources.
That's why I have Civ 4, Sims 2, Simcity 4, and Spore on this Mac.

By the way, Jack, you do know that Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, etc is available for Macs as well, right?

Anyways, I use FireFox. Safari is awful, now.

Last edited by Thrasher9294 on Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BleachKing04
Admin
Admin
BleachKing04

PostSubject: Re: The never ending fight of: PC Vs. Mac   The never ending fight of: PC Vs. Mac Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 10:58 am

Firefox is good, but I use Internet Explorer alot more.
Back to top Go down
King of Eagles

King of Eagles

PostSubject: PC vs. Mac   The never ending fight of: PC Vs. Mac Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 11:05 am

My school has a couple mac computers but I never use them unless I have to. Some reason they make me want to pick them up and throw them across the room. Very Happy The mouse is dumb, and it's a bit harder to navigate. I do admit Macs are great for music, picture editing, and video but I'd rather use a PC for everything else because I'm more familiar with it.
Back to top Go down
Hans Klein
Shinigami
Shinigami
Hans Klein

PostSubject: Re: The never ending fight of: PC Vs. Mac   The never ending fight of: PC Vs. Mac Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 2:43 pm

PCs are just easier to use.
Back to top Go down
SovietSoldier
Shinigami
Shinigami
SovietSoldier

PostSubject: Re: The never ending fight of: PC Vs. Mac   The never ending fight of: PC Vs. Mac Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 4:52 am

Hans Klein wrote:

Da, and on some Macs, you can't right click!

And uh, Oce, why is that Ugly, Old, Goat Legged Man still there in your sig?
Back to top Go down
Hans Klein
Shinigami
Shinigami
Hans Klein

PostSubject: Re: The never ending fight of: PC Vs. Mac   The never ending fight of: PC Vs. Mac Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 9:32 am

SovietSoldier wrote:
Hans Klein wrote:

Da, and on some Macs, you can't right click!

And uh, Oce, why is that Ugly, Old, Goat Legged Man still there in your sig?

*Force chokes*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The never ending fight of: PC Vs. Mac   The never ending fight of: PC Vs. Mac Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The never ending fight of: PC Vs. Mac
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next