SoulGames Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come to SoulGames Society to experience Anime, and Video games all in one place. Participate in Forum Games, or submit stories to be read. And best of all obsess with Anime and Video Games.

HomeSoul HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Our Noble Friends
Latest topics
» Interesting and Random Crap
Which would you rather be in the world Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 4:01 pm by the jack of clubs

» Terrifying Nightmares
Which would you rather be in the world Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:41 pm by Cardolan

» The Optimist Reviews
Which would you rather be in the world Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:39 pm by Patzo3000

» My Drawings.
Which would you rather be in the world Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 1:55 pm by calex

» Your Beliefs
Which would you rather be in the world Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 4:13 pm by Cardolan

» Zoids: New Century Zero
Which would you rather be in the world Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 3:43 am by DJA747

» The New EAK
Which would you rather be in the world Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 8:31 am by BleachKing04

» King of the Skies
Which would you rather be in the world Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 2:46 am by DJA747

» Shinigami (God of Death)
Which would you rather be in the world Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 1:31 am by BleachKing04

Top posters
DJA747
Which would you rather be in the world Vote_lcapWhich would you rather be in the world Voting_barWhich would you rather be in the world Vote_rcap 
BleachKing04
Which would you rather be in the world Vote_lcapWhich would you rather be in the world Voting_barWhich would you rather be in the world Vote_rcap 
Crash
uZi5
SovietSoldier
Thrasher9294
the jack of clubs
ThElderGod
Shadow Of The East
Canterbury
The New EAK
Which would you rather be in the world Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:50 pm by DJA747
We are currently putting on the finishing touches to it.
A link will be given when its done.
Stay Posted.

EDIT:
Enjoy Guys.
Here

Comments: 3
A Forum Guide
Which would you rather be in the world Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 8:00 am by DJA747
Forum Codes[Use Without Spaces]
To post an image do this [img ]inserturlhere[ /img]
A url is this [url=insertlinkhere]insertnameofithere[/url]
To do a video [flash]inseertlinkhere[/flash]

Now for the fancy ones
to make a spoiler [spoiler ] insertexthere [ /spoiler]
To do text that scrolls [scroll ]inserttext [ /scroll]
Text going up and down [updown ] text here [ /updown]
And this odd one [wow ] insertext here [ /wow]
then to do superscript [sup ] inserttexthere [ /sup]
and subscript [sub ] insertext here [ /sub]

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Chat Box Controls
Which would you rather be in the world Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 5:16 am by ThElderGod
The following command(s) are for regular members ONLY. These are for members who do NOT have an @ before their name in the chatbox.
Please note, these commands are only for the chatbox, only a fool would use them elsewhere.

/me Will say that you're performing X action.
Example: /me will eat french fries. *Conquer will eat french fries.

The following command(s) are for chatbox …

[ Full reading ]
Rules of the SoulGame Society
Which would you rather be in the world Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 3:59 am by ThElderGod
These are the rules for the Soul Game Society

No Spamming- Please do not spam the forums. Spamming consists of Triple Posting without obvious cause, repeatedly.

No Flamming or Trolling- Please do not attack other members by racial or religious slurs or provoke an argument. Also do not post on a thread only stating the negative unless it is spam. Contact your local Administrator or …

[ Full reading ]

Which would you rather be in the world

Go down 
+4
SovietSoldier
BleachKing04
the jack of clubs
Disturbed1
8 posters

Peace of War, which would you rather have/want
Peace
Which would you rather be in the world Vote_lcap60%Which would you rather be in the world Vote_rcap
 60% [ 9 ]
War
Which would you rather be in the world Vote_lcap40%Which would you rather be in the world Vote_rcap
 40% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 15

AuthorMessage
Disturbed1
Grunt
Grunt
Disturbed1

Which would you rather be in the world Empty
PostSubject: Which would you rather be in the world   Which would you rather be in the world Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 1:43 pm

Now once you posted discuss on this issue/debate either way you like it

I say war cause that would keep rouge nations from going crazy.
Back to top Go down
the jack of clubs
Shinigami
Shinigami
the jack of clubs

PostSubject: Re: Which would you rather be in the world   Which would you rather be in the world Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 7:14 am

I guess i'd say peace
I dont get why anyone would want war...
Back to top Go down
BleachKing04
Admin
Admin
BleachKing04

PostSubject: Re: Which would you rather be in the world   Which would you rather be in the world Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 8:13 am

I have to agree with Jack.

War isn't exactly anything that anyone would want....
Back to top Go down
SovietSoldier
Shinigami
Shinigami
SovietSoldier

PostSubject: Re: Which would you rather be in the world   Which would you rather be in the world Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 8:55 am

Come on guys, can our politicians please stop immaturely fighting over some hot tea (oil)? Or maybe stop fighting over Cakes and Muffins (Nukes)?
Back to top Go down
BleachKing04
Admin
Admin
BleachKing04

PostSubject: Re: Which would you rather be in the world   Which would you rather be in the world Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 9:51 am

The only thing war can create is.... viola... more war.
Back to top Go down
tonyiommi14
Grunt
Grunt
tonyiommi14

PostSubject: Re: Which would you rather be in the world   Which would you rather be in the world Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 12:12 pm

Though I see your points, a world without war will never happen, unfortunately. Even if most countries throw away fighting and war, there is always a bad seed who will see this and take advantage of this. They might take a country, region, continent, or god forbid, the world. So instead of trying hopelessly to make a peaceful world with protests or strikes, why not fight for the peace.

Last edited by tonyiommi14 on Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BleachKing04
Admin
Admin
BleachKing04

PostSubject: Re: Which would you rather be in the world   Which would you rather be in the world Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 12:26 pm

Yup, this entire thread is actually one big fake. This thread is really, what would you LIKE to see the world become... not what it will.

sadly, as long as there are human being breathing on this earth, there will always be conflict. Nothing can stop it either. As grim and morbid as it sounds, it is also completely true.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher9294
Thrasher9294

PostSubject: Re: Which would you rather be in the world   Which would you rather be in the world Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 5:36 am

If the world was absolutely filled with War, it'd mean Armageddon, which would mean quick death.

So I'm gonna go with Peace, you know? Neutral
Back to top Go down
Canterbury
Shinigami
Shinigami
Canterbury

PostSubject: Re: Which would you rather be in the world   Which would you rather be in the world Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 1:20 pm

Peace for obvious reasons.
Back to top Go down
BleachKing04
Admin
Admin
BleachKing04

PostSubject: Re: Which would you rather be in the world   Which would you rather be in the world Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 11:46 pm

I wonder if anyone is ever going to come on here and say that they do want a world with nothing but war...

Neutral
Back to top Go down
Shadow Of The East
Shadow Of The East

PostSubject: Re: Which would you rather be in the world   Which would you rather be in the world Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 3:36 am

I do want a world with nothing but war. Laughing

But seriously, peace is the unachieveable dream of humanity. A dream that sadly, will never become reality.
Back to top Go down
Disturbed1
Grunt
Grunt
Disturbed1

PostSubject: Re: Which would you rather be in the world   Which would you rather be in the world Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 3:26 pm

I never said all out war
Back to top Go down
BleachKing04
Admin
Admin
BleachKing04

PostSubject: Re: Which would you rather be in the world   Which would you rather be in the world Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 12:24 am

I don't think that it would matter if it was all out war. War is war... either way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which would you rather be in the world   Which would you rather be in the world Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which would you rather be in the world
Page 1 of 1