SoulGames Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come to SoulGames Society to experience Anime, and Video games all in one place. Participate in Forum Games, or submit stories to be read. And best of all obsess with Anime and Video Games.

HomeSoul HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Our Noble Friends
Latest topics
» Interesting and Random Crap
The Quest of the Soul Gamers Society. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 4:01 pm by the jack of clubs

» Terrifying Nightmares
The Quest of the Soul Gamers Society. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:41 pm by Cardolan

» The Optimist Reviews
The Quest of the Soul Gamers Society. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:39 pm by Patzo3000

» My Drawings.
The Quest of the Soul Gamers Society. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 1:55 pm by calex

» Your Beliefs
The Quest of the Soul Gamers Society. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 4:13 pm by Cardolan

» Zoids: New Century Zero
The Quest of the Soul Gamers Society. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 3:43 am by DJA747

» The New EAK
The Quest of the Soul Gamers Society. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 8:31 am by BleachKing04

» King of the Skies
The Quest of the Soul Gamers Society. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 2:46 am by DJA747

» Shinigami (God of Death)
The Quest of the Soul Gamers Society. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 1:31 am by BleachKing04

Top posters
DJA747
The Quest of the Soul Gamers Society. Vote_lcapThe Quest of the Soul Gamers Society. Voting_barThe Quest of the Soul Gamers Society. Vote_rcap 
BleachKing04
The Quest of the Soul Gamers Society. Vote_lcapThe Quest of the Soul Gamers Society. Voting_barThe Quest of the Soul Gamers Society. Vote_rcap 
Crash
uZi5
SovietSoldier
Thrasher9294
the jack of clubs
ThElderGod
Shadow Of The East
Canterbury
The New EAK
The Quest of the Soul Gamers Society. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:50 pm by DJA747
We are currently putting on the finishing touches to it.
A link will be given when its done.
Stay Posted.

EDIT:
Enjoy Guys.
Here

Comments: 3
A Forum Guide
The Quest of the Soul Gamers Society. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 8:00 am by DJA747
Forum Codes[Use Without Spaces]
To post an image do this [img ]inserturlhere[ /img]
A url is this [url=insertlinkhere]insertnameofithere[/url]
To do a video [flash]inseertlinkhere[/flash]

Now for the fancy ones
to make a spoiler [spoiler ] insertexthere [ /spoiler]
To do text that scrolls [scroll ]inserttext [ /scroll]
Text going up and down [updown ] text here [ /updown]
And this odd one [wow ] insertext here [ /wow]
then to do superscript [sup ] inserttexthere [ /sup]
and subscript [sub ] insertext here [ /sub]

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Chat Box Controls
The Quest of the Soul Gamers Society. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 5:16 am by ThElderGod
The following command(s) are for regular members ONLY. These are for members who do NOT have an @ before their name in the chatbox.
Please note, these commands are only for the chatbox, only a fool would use them elsewhere.

/me Will say that you're performing X action.
Example: /me will eat french fries. *Conquer will eat french fries.

The following command(s) are for chatbox …

[ Full reading ]
Rules of the SoulGame Society
The Quest of the Soul Gamers Society. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 3:59 am by ThElderGod
These are the rules for the Soul Game Society

No Spamming- Please do not spam the forums. Spamming consists of Triple Posting without obvious cause, repeatedly.

No Flamming or Trolling- Please do not attack other members by racial or religious slurs or provoke an argument. Also do not post on a thread only stating the negative unless it is spam. Contact your local Administrator or …

[ Full reading ]

The Quest of the Soul Gamers Society.

Go down 
+6
BleachKing04
the jack of clubs
SovietSoldier
DJA747
Shadow Of The East
Kmag
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kmag
Shinigami
Shinigami
Kmag

The Quest of the Soul Gamers Society. Empty
PostSubject: The Quest of the Soul Gamers Society.   The Quest of the Soul Gamers Society. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 1:13 am

Brought to you by the NOT FOR SALE PRODUCTIONS. Some notes before we get on with this story; If you are not on the member lists (ie the member list at the bottom of the forum page or if you are a new member) Then just pm me that you want to be in the story. As it is I have copied the member lists provided and everyone there will be in the story in one way or another. If you do not specify in your profile that you are male or female I will assume that you are a male. If you do not wish to be in this story please pm me and I will make sure that you are not in. If you had a major part in the last story (In Pandemic Studios Forum) Then you will have a minor part in this story. This story will be updated as much as I can but I don't have my own computer so might not update on a regular schedules. I apologize before hand for any representation that may be inaccurate or insulting to the person who is involved.

all the legal stuff out of the way, Who wants to be the bad guy? once we have that done then we can be on our way!

flower

Shadow of the East is the bad guy!! Wooot!

Last edited by Kmag on Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow Of The East
Shadow Of The East

PostSubject: Re: The Quest of the Soul Gamers Society.   The Quest of the Soul Gamers Society. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 2:13 am

I'll be the antagonist if I may.Seems appropriate, given my personality and all.

Can't wait for this one. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DJA747
Admin
Admin
DJA747

PostSubject: Re: The Quest of the Soul Gamers Society.   The Quest of the Soul Gamers Society. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 3:21 am

This one is sure to be EPIC
Back to top Go down
Kmag
Shinigami
Shinigami
Kmag

PostSubject: Re: The Quest of the Soul Gamers Society.   The Quest of the Soul Gamers Society. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 3:43 am

As I said before, I cannot post this as much as I would like to but if I feel that I need to post then I will. Thank you so much for letting me use you, You know you love it. Wink

Many people be leave in different things, even nothing at all. Sage McEvil herself be leaved in The Keeper Of All Things, even though the Goddess had a horrible habit of inserting into any story that the pleased. Sage sighed as she felt that The Keeper was going to have fun with this Story. Her leg dangled lazily off the tree branch that she was sitting on, swinging in a slow, sleepy way as the small Village in the Vally was warmed by the morning sun. She could see the bakers and butchers working and smoke trickled out from the chimneys. The village seem to hold no ill will to anyone, but with dark clouds hovering in the east, a cold wind arose and swept down the valley.
"Typical, typical. Keeper give me strength." Sage said, lighting up a Marlboro.

Up on the highest mountain, above the trees, above the clouds there was a Greek like pantheon, white and open to the sun. Here the Admins and their servants, the Mods, lived. Today there was a visiting Goddess to the lands, The Keeper Of All Things. She had come at the request of the God of the Soul Protectors, DJA747. He had charged her with writing the story, and she had come to present to them the manuscript.
"You know," Said DJ, Stroking his beardless chin, "When I ask for you to write something I never expected this!" The Keeper bowed, her baby blue robe covering all of her form and her face, neon lights in the shape of a face was the only in site to her feelings.
"I assure you, Lord DJ, that the story will soon take on a life of it's own before we have anything to do with it." The neon lights flashed a big smile. Very Happy
"I don't like controlling one of our Mods like this. Their lives are not ours to toy with." Preached The Elder God, God to the Forum Vets. His nose wrinkled in anger as he looked over the script. Again The Keeper bowed, the neon light still showing a big, friendly smile.
"You can trust me," She said, "One of my mindspawn is already there, over-seeing if you will, to keep it entirely in our control."
"And if we don't like the direction that this 'story' is taking?" Bleach King, God of Order, asked tapping his sword on the marble floor.
"You must have faith in my, My lord Bleach King." She responded, The neon lights being the best poker face ever. "They will never know of the extent of the manipulating and will go along weather they like it or not." She then held out her hand, white gloved, the neon never changing. "Now all I need is for you to hand me their lines."
The Admins hesitated for a moment. Just handing the Soul lines of their be leavers over to a strange and slightly threating Goddess was in itself a good way to get your rear bitten in the end of it all. The Keeper's Neon face just smiled on as the Admins felt in their minds a slight push in her favor. If there was any doubt or hint that this had happened to them they dismiss it. DJ reached into a bag beside him, pulling out several lines.
"Do not makes us regret this, Keeper." he said placeing the lines into her gloved hands.
The Keeper took the lines gently, as if they where kittens, placeing them into a velvet bag and stowing them in her robe sleeve. She bowed again to the Admins before leaving into a puff of baby blue smoke.
"As If You Could Refuse."
Back to top Go down
Shadow Of The East
Shadow Of The East

PostSubject: Re: The Quest of the Soul Gamers Society.   The Quest of the Soul Gamers Society. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 3:47 am

As epicly awesome as ever.Great start, and it could only get better.
Back to top Go down
DJA747
Admin
Admin
DJA747

PostSubject: Re: The Quest of the Soul Gamers Society.   The Quest of the Soul Gamers Society. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 3:48 am

Wow,Lord of the Soul Protectors,I like it....
Back to top Go down
SovietSoldier
Shinigami
Shinigami
SovietSoldier

PostSubject: Re: The Quest of the Soul Gamers Society.   The Quest of the Soul Gamers Society. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 8:34 am

This is gut. Give your life to Germany!
Back to top Go down
the jack of clubs
Shinigami
Shinigami
the jack of clubs

PostSubject: Re: The Quest of the Soul Gamers Society.   The Quest of the Soul Gamers Society. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 12:07 pm

Sweesome! Smile
The Soul Gamer adventure begins
Back to top Go down
BleachKing04
Admin
Admin
BleachKing04

PostSubject: Re: The Quest of the Soul Gamers Society.   The Quest of the Soul Gamers Society. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 4:40 am

God of Order... sweet! And I have a sword!!! Very Happy

Keep it coming!
Back to top Go down
Crash
First Moderator
First Moderator
Crash

PostSubject: Re: The Quest of the Soul Gamers Society.   The Quest of the Soul Gamers Society. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 6:14 am

Can't wait for more.
Back to top Go down
DJA747
Admin
Admin
DJA747

PostSubject: Re: The Quest of the Soul Gamers Society.   The Quest of the Soul Gamers Society. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 6:23 am

MOAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Crash
First Moderator
First Moderator
Crash

PostSubject: Re: The Quest of the Soul Gamers Society.   The Quest of the Soul Gamers Society. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 6:25 am

DJA747 wrote:
MOAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NAOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! PLZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
BleachKing04
Admin
Admin
BleachKing04

PostSubject: Re: The Quest of the Soul Gamers Society.   The Quest of the Soul Gamers Society. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 7:14 am

BLECHKONGZ WANTS MOAR PLOX!!!
Back to top Go down
ThElderGod
Admin
Admin
ThElderGod

PostSubject: Re: The Quest of the Soul Gamers Society.   The Quest of the Soul Gamers Society. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 12:24 pm

LoL Nice
Back to top Go down
Kmag
Shinigami
Shinigami
Kmag

PostSubject: Re: The Quest of the Soul Gamers Society.   The Quest of the Soul Gamers Society. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 2:01 am

AND SO THE STORY BEGINS.

Shadow of the East and Thrasher where walking among the forum members, their robes brushing the ground as they walked. Thrasher, just recovering from a small amount of time of being imprisoned in a bottle, was enjoying the sunshine and fresh air. Shadow, on the other hand, had an unusual scowl for such a nice day.
"Brother, what ails you?" Thrasher asked, laying his hand on Shadow's shoulder.
"What ails me? I had a dream last night, Brother. A dream where I was on top of the mountain and the Admis where bowing to me, and the Mods where bowing to me, and the forum members where bowing to me. I was king of all I saw and could not see. There was a woman there in a baby blue robe, she told me all of this could be mine if I do but one thing. For only one person could stand in my way." Shadow sighed as the Mods sat on a bench that faced the town square. Some children and their dog where playing in the sunshine, laughing and being merry.
"Brother it was just a dream, surely you do not wish all that power? It is too much for even the Admins to control by themselves!" Thrasher said, feeding some pigeons some exploding seed.
"Thats why The woman in my dream gave me this." Shadow reached into his robe and fished out a long silver chain. The end of the chain was a large red stone that flashed in the bright sunlight with a foreboding aura. Thrasher Jumped to his feet, drawing a circle on his forehead to ward off the evil emitting from the jewel.
"The Red Terror! My Brother, I now fear for your life!" Thrasher moved back as Shadow placed the chain around his neck.
"Don't you see, Brother? This world, this empire can be mine! I can make it better then it has ever been!" The stone glowed brightly, dark clouds rolling in as a chilly east wind chilled the village to it's core. "I will show you it's power and soon the world will be mine." rain began pouring down on the village, the people running inside as hail picked up within the next instant. The fountain was soon destroyed as Thrasher flew off to the mountain to warn the Admins what was to happen.

Sage watched from her tree, a line of smoke drifting up from her cigarette.She watched as the hail and lighting destroyed the village and the villagers died under the rubble of their own houses. She watched as Shadow floated off into the distance to the next village.
"He's going to need be leavers." Sage mumbled, taking another pull of smoke. "Hope he leaves someone alive."
"Ho there!" came a voice from down below. Sage rolled her eyes looking down at another Mod. This one was different though. He pointed up at her, smiling as the tree picked her up and dropped her next to him.
"Keep your 'ho there'." Sage grumbled as she brushed off he pants, her smoke still in her mouth, "You Mods are really pushy."
"Well you, my lady, seem very suspicious. I am here to find out why you are lurking about on such a lovely day?" He smiled again, bowing slightly, "My name is Crash."
"Sage. I'm here to observe the story for The Keeper Of All Things." she answered pulling out a telescope.
"The story Goddess? What is she doing here?" Crash asked, taking the telescope from her.
"Writing a story of course. It seems you have a message coming to you Mod so I will wish you good day." Sage crossed her arms as she sunk into the ground. Before Crash could chase after her though the messenger of the Admins, Ducky, landed on the ground where the woman once stood.
"Lord Crash! Lord Crash! Your needed back on the mountain at once!" Ducky gasped, leaning on a tree for support.
"What has happened? What is the News Ducky!" Ducky straitened her newsies hat and handed him the sealed letter.
"Shadow of the East has fallen, and he wants back up."
Back to top Go down
Shadow Of The East
Shadow Of The East

PostSubject: Re: The Quest of the Soul Gamers Society.   The Quest of the Soul Gamers Society. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 2:04 am

Seems like the kind of thing I would do.Awesomeness.
Good job with the 'classicalness' of the story.Hope it gets gruesome later.
Back to top Go down
Crash
First Moderator
First Moderator
Crash

PostSubject: Re: The Quest of the Soul Gamers Society.   The Quest of the Soul Gamers Society. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 2:05 am

ROFL
Shadow has fallen and wants back up. Perfect, well done.
Back to top Go down
ThElderGod
Admin
Admin
ThElderGod

PostSubject: Re: The Quest of the Soul Gamers Society.   The Quest of the Soul Gamers Society. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 2:54 am

Awesome! I'm loving this!
Back to top Go down
Ducky
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: The Quest of the Soul Gamers Society.   The Quest of the Soul Gamers Society. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 6:23 am

Nice Job Sis^_^
Back to top Go down
DJA747
Admin
Admin
DJA747

PostSubject: Re: The Quest of the Soul Gamers Society.   The Quest of the Soul Gamers Society. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 6:43 am

EPIC MOAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
BleachKing04
Admin
Admin
BleachKing04

PostSubject: Re: The Quest of the Soul Gamers Society.   The Quest of the Soul Gamers Society. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 12:21 am

This is awesome stuff.

MOAR PLOX!!!!
Back to top Go down
-Lexci-
Grunt
Grunt
-Lexci-

PostSubject: Re: The Quest of the Soul Gamers Society.   The Quest of the Soul Gamers Society. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 1:59 am

This stuff is great!! lets hear some more plz. =)
Back to top Go down
DJA747
Admin
Admin
DJA747

PostSubject: Re: The Quest of the Soul Gamers Society.   The Quest of the Soul Gamers Society. Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 11:20 am

Word on the street is she has a writer's block....
Back to top Go down
BleachKing04
Admin
Admin
BleachKing04

PostSubject: Re: The Quest of the Soul Gamers Society.   The Quest of the Soul Gamers Society. Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 5:35 am

Tell me the street name so I can go there and kick the crud outta the guy who said that!

I WANT MOAR NAO!!! PlOX??
Back to top Go down
DJA747
Admin
Admin
DJA747

PostSubject: Re: The Quest of the Soul Gamers Society.   The Quest of the Soul Gamers Society. Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 6:14 am

BleachKing04 wrote:
Tell me the street name so I can go there and kick the crud outta the guy who said that!

I WANT MOAR NAO!!! PlOX??
The Quest of the Soul Gamers Society. 312331
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Quest of the Soul Gamers Society.   The Quest of the Soul Gamers Society. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Quest of the Soul Gamers Society.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next