SoulGames Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come to SoulGames Society to experience Anime, and Video games all in one place. Participate in Forum Games, or submit stories to be read. And best of all obsess with Anime and Video Games.

HomeSoul HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Our Noble Friends
Latest topics
» Interesting and Random Crap
The Quest of the Soul Gamers Society. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 4:01 pm by the jack of clubs

» Terrifying Nightmares
The Quest of the Soul Gamers Society. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:41 pm by Cardolan

» The Optimist Reviews
The Quest of the Soul Gamers Society. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:39 pm by Patzo3000

» My Drawings.
The Quest of the Soul Gamers Society. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 1:55 pm by calex

» Your Beliefs
The Quest of the Soul Gamers Society. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 4:13 pm by Cardolan

» Zoids: New Century Zero
The Quest of the Soul Gamers Society. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 3:43 am by DJA747

» The New EAK
The Quest of the Soul Gamers Society. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 8:31 am by BleachKing04

» King of the Skies
The Quest of the Soul Gamers Society. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 2:46 am by DJA747

» Shinigami (God of Death)
The Quest of the Soul Gamers Society. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 1:31 am by BleachKing04

Top posters
DJA747
The Quest of the Soul Gamers Society. - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Quest of the Soul Gamers Society. - Page 2 Voting_barThe Quest of the Soul Gamers Society. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
BleachKing04
The Quest of the Soul Gamers Society. - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Quest of the Soul Gamers Society. - Page 2 Voting_barThe Quest of the Soul Gamers Society. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Crash
uZi5
SovietSoldier
Thrasher9294
the jack of clubs
ThElderGod
Shadow Of The East
Canterbury
The New EAK
The Quest of the Soul Gamers Society. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:50 pm by DJA747
We are currently putting on the finishing touches to it.
A link will be given when its done.
Stay Posted.

EDIT:
Enjoy Guys.
Here

Comments: 3
A Forum Guide
The Quest of the Soul Gamers Society. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 8:00 am by DJA747
Forum Codes[Use Without Spaces]
To post an image do this [img ]inserturlhere[ /img]
A url is this [url=insertlinkhere]insertnameofithere[/url]
To do a video [flash]inseertlinkhere[/flash]

Now for the fancy ones
to make a spoiler [spoiler ] insertexthere [ /spoiler]
To do text that scrolls [scroll ]inserttext [ /scroll]
Text going up and down [updown ] text here [ /updown]
And this odd one [wow ] insertext here [ /wow]
then to do superscript [sup ] inserttexthere [ /sup]
and subscript [sub ] insertext here [ /sub]

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Chat Box Controls
The Quest of the Soul Gamers Society. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 5:16 am by ThElderGod
The following command(s) are for regular members ONLY. These are for members who do NOT have an @ before their name in the chatbox.
Please note, these commands are only for the chatbox, only a fool would use them elsewhere.

/me Will say that you're performing X action.
Example: /me will eat french fries. *Conquer will eat french fries.

The following command(s) are for chatbox …

[ Full reading ]
Rules of the SoulGame Society
The Quest of the Soul Gamers Society. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 3:59 am by ThElderGod
These are the rules for the Soul Game Society

No Spamming- Please do not spam the forums. Spamming consists of Triple Posting without obvious cause, repeatedly.

No Flamming or Trolling- Please do not attack other members by racial or religious slurs or provoke an argument. Also do not post on a thread only stating the negative unless it is spam. Contact your local Administrator or …

[ Full reading ]

The Quest of the Soul Gamers Society.

Go down 
+6
BleachKing04
the jack of clubs
SovietSoldier
DJA747
Shadow Of The East
Kmag
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kmag
Shinigami
Shinigami
Kmag

The Quest of the Soul Gamers Society. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Quest of the Soul Gamers Society.   The Quest of the Soul Gamers Society. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 1:21 am

Leaders. No one really thought about them anymore. The village had been quite until the storm came. Children played, workers worked, life continued on. Then the storms from the east came, at first a blessing of rain for the parched crops, clouds soon hovered over the mountain where the Admins resided. The village, once a year, sent their brightest and boldest to the mountain to train under the Admins and Mods in hopes that they would bring back some laws for the villages to abide by. The rains had come, and after the rain always came the monsters. Before, and not too long ago, the monsters where fought off by the Mods. Before the East Storms the Mods had always been there to protect and administer punishment for disobeying the Admins. There where no more protectors as the Shadow of the East poured over the land covering it with darkness, but there where still heroes.

Sage looked into the fire before her, slowly turning the spit to roast the rodents she had caught. Crash rubbed his forehead, a dark blotch of red on the white bandages that covered his head.
" I still don't understand why Shadow would turn on us all like that." He rubbed his arms as pain rippled across his shoulders, "Or how I lost, I'm a Mod!" It wasn't even an epic style battle. Epic battles had rules, had scrips. What Crash had fought on the mountain was nothing more then a massacre. If Sage hadn't of shown up when she did... The monsters had leaped from Shadow's very finger tips, at his beck and call. Sage just shrugged as the rodents crackled over the fire.
"So it has been written." she said, igniting a stick to light her cigarette. Crash scowled as he stared the woman down. She was about 34, six foot something, a long black trench coat covering a Green shirt and black pants. She wore combat boots, her sword sheathed away next to her. He noted that her hair from the nape of her neck down was in a long braid that reached the ground, a crimson red. Though the hair on her scalp was brown. Sage's amber eyes flashed as she took in another deep breath of smoke, letting it burst out as Crash examined her.
"You don't know why your looking at me like that, do you?" The red cherry of the cigarette lit her face in the darkness, casting shadows on her face. "It is because no one reading this knows what I look like. They know how you look though." She brought a finger down her right eye, the scar showing angerly in the fire light. "and you where about to ask about this?" her hand grazed her left cheek, just across her face another newer scar was there, "or this?" she lifted her left pant leg, exposing a prosthetic leg from the middle of her thigh down, "I doubt this though. To make a long story short they are from my family." Crash blinked a few times, digesting this information.
"What does any of that have to do with what is happening right now?" he demanded as Sage tossed him a roasted rodent.
"Continuity mostly. She knows that they know what you look like but since they don't know me I might just look like her to them."
"Your not making any sense woman!" Crash hissed, taking a bite out of his rodent.
"The story. This story. That is what it is all about, that is what I've been trying to tell you! You must get to the end of this story!" She tossed another rodent at him, digging into her own. "Now eat up and shut up."

It had almost been to easy. That surprise attack shouldn't have gone so well. Shadow looked around the audience room where the three Admins seats stood. They where empty but not by Shadow's hand. The Admins had fled after the second Wave of the Monster Army had broken into the castle. There was no sign of them to be found and that perturbed Shadow to no end. A few guards of little note had stood in his way but they where dealt with, their blood painting the walls with a bloody decor. Shadow flared his robes and took a seat in the middle Admin chair, the power echoing into his bones, his eyes flicked across the audience room, checking every corner for some sort of activity. The Monster Hord where gibbering away. Their speech impeded only by their tongues that wallowed about their mouths like worms on a side walk after a short rain. Their language, although horrendous in sound, was understandable. Shadow raised his hands for silence which the monsters obeyed like dogs. His smile slipped out over his face as his hand clenched into a fist. The monsters roared their approval as they fled out the door to do their masters bidding.
"All is well, My Pet?" Shadow asked a figure that had appeared behind him.
"I bring bad news, My master." the figure slipped into the light, what little light there was now on the dark mountain, and kneel before Shadow. " The Mod Crash was rescued by one of the Mindspawn."
Shadow's face twitched, but he did not lose his composure.
"Do you know how to deal with this particular Spawn, My Pet?"
"She will be no trouble, My Master. She has several weaknesses and can be distracted with combat." The figure stood, black wings touching the floor.
"See to it my pet." Shadow waved his hand. Ducky bowed again and took off again into the air. Shadow moved into a more comfortable position on the chair and waited.

"What took you so long?" Demanded DJ as the Admins rested in The Keepers lounge. "We asked you for this story and it takes you months to continue?"
The Keeper's neon face was not switched on as she slowly turned from the book before her.
"I know. My lords patience with me is beyond all that could compare. I promise that I will write more then you can handle." She turned back to the book and waved a hand over her head. A tray of food appeared before the Admins and several game consoles with games appeared on the floor. "Now please let me work for you."
Back to top Go down
Shadow Of The East
Shadow Of The East

PostSubject: Re: The Quest of the Soul Gamers Society.   The Quest of the Soul Gamers Society. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 5:53 am

OMD Epicnessocity...ness.

I loves* it. ^_^

*Evil loves of course.
Back to top Go down
BleachKing04
Admin
Admin
BleachKing04

PostSubject: Re: The Quest of the Soul Gamers Society.   The Quest of the Soul Gamers Society. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 8:27 am

Hehehe nice job Kmag. I have been waiting.... oh so long for this addition!
Back to top Go down
DJA747
Admin
Admin
DJA747

PostSubject: Re: The Quest of the Soul Gamers Society.   The Quest of the Soul Gamers Society. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 10:14 am

That was....EPIC!

MOAR PL0X!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ducky
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: The Quest of the Soul Gamers Society.   The Quest of the Soul Gamers Society. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 4:40 am

Wings? Nice...I think I can live with that addition...not too sure about the whole master thing though...Gah I miss you and Nina Already!!!! I love you
Back to top Go down
BleachKing04
Admin
Admin
BleachKing04

PostSubject: Re: The Quest of the Soul Gamers Society.   The Quest of the Soul Gamers Society. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 12:15 pm

Moar?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Quest of the Soul Gamers Society.   The Quest of the Soul Gamers Society. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Quest of the Soul Gamers Society.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2