SoulGames Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come to SoulGames Society to experience Anime, and Video games all in one place. Participate in Forum Games, or submit stories to be read. And best of all obsess with Anime and Video Games.

HomeSoul HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Our Noble Friends
Latest topics
» Interesting and Random Crap
Empire Total War Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 4:01 pm by the jack of clubs

» Terrifying Nightmares
Empire Total War Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:41 pm by Cardolan

» The Optimist Reviews
Empire Total War Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:39 pm by Patzo3000

» My Drawings.
Empire Total War Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 1:55 pm by calex

» Your Beliefs
Empire Total War Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 4:13 pm by Cardolan

» Zoids: New Century Zero
Empire Total War Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 3:43 am by DJA747

» The New EAK
Empire Total War Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 8:31 am by BleachKing04

» King of the Skies
Empire Total War Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 2:46 am by DJA747

» Shinigami (God of Death)
Empire Total War Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 1:31 am by BleachKing04

Top posters
DJA747
Empire Total War Vote_lcapEmpire Total War Voting_barEmpire Total War Vote_rcap 
BleachKing04
Crash
uZi5
SovietSoldier
Thrasher9294
the jack of clubs
ThElderGod
Shadow Of The East
Canterbury
The New EAK
Empire Total War Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:50 pm by DJA747
We are currently putting on the finishing touches to it.
A link will be given when its done.
Stay Posted.

EDIT:
Enjoy Guys.
Here

Comments: 3
A Forum Guide
Empire Total War Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 8:00 am by DJA747
Forum Codes[Use Without Spaces]
To post an image do this [img ]inserturlhere[ /img]
A url is this [url=insertlinkhere]insertnameofithere[/url]
To do a video [flash]inseertlinkhere[/flash]

Now for the fancy ones
to make a spoiler [spoiler ] insertexthere [ /spoiler]
To do text that scrolls [scroll ]inserttext [ /scroll]
Text going up and down [updown ] text here [ /updown]
And this odd one [wow ] insertext here [ /wow]
then to do superscript [sup ] inserttexthere [ /sup]
and subscript [sub ] insertext here [ /sub]

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Chat Box Controls
Empire Total War Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 5:16 am by ThElderGod
The following command(s) are for regular members ONLY. These are for members who do NOT have an @ before their name in the chatbox.
Please note, these commands are only for the chatbox, only a fool would use them elsewhere.

/me Will say that you're performing X action.
Example: /me will eat french fries. *Conquer will eat french fries.

The following command(s) are for chatbox …

[ Full reading ]
Rules of the SoulGame Society
Empire Total War Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 3:59 am by ThElderGod
These are the rules for the Soul Game Society

No Spamming- Please do not spam the forums. Spamming consists of Triple Posting without obvious cause, repeatedly.

No Flamming or Trolling- Please do not attack other members by racial or religious slurs or provoke an argument. Also do not post on a thread only stating the negative unless it is spam. Contact your local Administrator or …

[ Full reading ]

Empire Total War

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SovietSoldier
Shinigami
Shinigami
SovietSoldier

Empire Total War Empty
PostSubject: Empire Total War   Empire Total War Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 12:56 pm

Load. Aim. Fire. Discuss this game. In this game, you command Armies, and you have Generals at your side. This is an RTS set in the 18th Century.

British Light Dragoons: https://2img.net/h/oi42.tinypic.com/bgw94n.jpg
French Tirailleurs: https://2img.net/h/oi40.tinypic.com/28uk8kh.jpg

You can request me pictures of Factions.

There are 11 Major Nations:

Great Britain
France
Russia
Sweden
Ottoman Empire
Maratha Confederacy
Austria
Poland-Lithuania
United Provinces (Netherlands)
Spain
Prussia

You can unlock more factions in this game. You also have access to play two campaigns.

Road of Independence is one of those Campaigns. It has three Chapters.

Chapter 1: John Smith and Settling in North America

Chapter 2: The French and Indian War Conflict

Chapter 3: The American Fight for Independence

My Review:

Chapter 1: Splendid. We have you trying to fight the Powhatan Confederacy, and everything is historically intact. We also have John Smith as an Officer there, with him shooting his Pistol at Powhatan Indians, who are of course, taken out by the technology of guns, which they do not have (Yo, come on, why can't I settle here, I told you I wanted peace, but no Mr. Powhatan Indian, you have to get out your bow and try to kill me). They however, have more Soldiers, so I have to compliment this Chapter for good Balancing.

Chapter 2: Not as Wonderful as Chapter 1. We have Frenchmen running around with the Diplomacy button going askew. That is a problem in this game. However, Siege has been introduced, and I am happy for that. Naval Combat is also introduced, as the annoying button of managing taxes, and trust me, people will get mad at you for the "high" taxes (Yeah, I wanna ask you something, Random Person, why the hell did you even do stupid things in life to get taxed by much?).

Chapter 3: Very Great. This is my favorite. There were some Guerrilla attacks, and I loved it. This is what I call Total War. Now, people will not annoy you to drop taxes, but worse: They will go against you (Oh man, first the Frenchies, now you people?). You will, in some cases, want Light Infantry and Skirmishers, as they are sharpshooters. The Battles in this Chapter are Epic!

Well, this amazing journey does not end your gaming in this, Young Padawan, we still have the Grand Campaign. You pick a faction, and you start in a world full of Violence (Yeah, people, I am talking about our world). The 18th Century begins, and you can ally with other countries, and you have to deal with the annoying Pirates trying to burn down your ships, and Religion is implemented. If I played as Britain, I can get along better with Prussia than Spain, because Prussia follows the same Religion I do: Protestantism. Spain, however, is Catholic, so I can't get along much with them. And I certainly cannot get along with India. The Whole Wide World is waiting (Alliterations FTW!). You also Rival with some countries, and eventually, fight each other.

But, Master Go through this Post to the end of the Post, there is still something else about this game. Custom Battles (Lul Whut, how did France get to fight with Spain?). You can arrange the time period of the battle, Early 18th Century or Late, and how many Funds (The more Funds, The More Units!) you get, and also, you decide the Weather (a Rainy Day! a Rainy Day!). Next, choose the map (Pen Island FTW!). Then, proceed to choose your troops, and the enemy's troops.

No, No, No, stop trying to make me go faster, Young Padawan! The Last thing I have to talk about, is Multiplayer. You can engage in Teams against The Other Team, in commanding your Troops. And also, you can use Modifications (OMG, I am facing an enemy with Spetsnaz Soldiers armed with AN-94s and Deagles!). Modifications, also known as Mods, Modify your Game (No, Duh!). Well, that concludes this Review of Empire: Total War.
Back to top Go down
DJA747
Admin
Admin
DJA747

Empire Total War Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empire Total War   Empire Total War Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 10:54 am

SovietSoldier wrote:
Load. Aim. Fire. Discuss this game. In this game, you command Armies, and you have Generals at your side. This is an RTS set in the 18th Century.

British Light Dragoons: https://2img.net/h/oi42.tinypic.com/bgw94n.jpg
French Tirailleurs: https://2img.net/h/oi40.tinypic.com/28uk8kh.jpg

You can request me pictures of Factions.

There are 11 Major Nations:

Great Britain
France
Russia
Sweden
Ottoman Empire
Maratha Confederacy
Austria
Poland-Lithuania
United Provinces (Netherlands)
Spain
Prussia

You can unlock more factions in this game. You also have access to play two campaigns.

Road of Independence is one of those Campaigns. It has three Chapters.

Chapter 1: John Smith and Settling in North America

Chapter 2: The French and Indian War Conflict

Chapter 3: The American Fight for Independence

My Review:

Chapter 1: Splendid. We have you trying to fight the Powhatan Confederacy, and everything is historically intact. We also have John Smith as an Officer there, with him shooting his Pistol at Powhatan Indians, who are of course, taken out by the technology of guns, which they do not have (Yo, come on, why can't I settle here, I told you I wanted peace, but no Mr. Powhatan Indian, you have to get out your bow and try to kill me). They however, have more Soldiers, so I have to compliment this Chapter for good Balancing.

Chapter 2: Not as Wonderful as Chapter 1. We have Frenchmen running around with the Diplomacy button going askew. That is a problem in this game. However, Siege has been introduced, and I am happy for that. Naval Combat is also introduced, as the annoying button of managing taxes, and trust me, people will get mad at you for the "high" taxes (Yeah, I wanna ask you something, Random Person, why the hell did you even do stupid things in life to get taxed by much?).

Chapter 3: Very Great. This is my favorite. There were some Guerrilla attacks, and I loved it. This is what I call Total War. Now, people will not annoy you to drop taxes, but worse: They will go against you (Oh man, first the Frenchies, now you people?). You will, in some cases, want Light Infantry and Skirmishers, as they are sharpshooters. The Battles in this Chapter are Epic!

Well, this amazing journey does not end your gaming in this, Young Padawan, we still have the Grand Campaign. You pick a faction, and you start in a world full of Violence (Yeah, people, I am talking about our world). The 18th Century begins, and you can ally with other countries, and you have to deal with the annoying Pirates trying to burn down your ships, and Religion is implemented. If I played as Britain, I can get along better with Prussia than Spain, because Prussia follows the same Religion I do: Protestantism. Spain, however, is Catholic, so I can't get along much with them. And I certainly cannot get along with India. The Whole Wide World is waiting (Alliterations FTW!). You also Rival with some countries, and eventually, fight each other.

But, Master Go through this Post to the end of the Post, there is still something else about this game. Custom Battles (Lul Whut, how did France get to fight with Spain?). You can arrange the time period of the battle, Early 18th Century or Late, and how many Funds (The more Funds, The More Units!) you get, and also, you decide the Weather (a Rainy Day! a Rainy Day!). Next, choose the map (Pen Island FTW!). Then, proceed to choose your troops, and the enemy's troops.

No, No, No, stop trying to make me go faster, Young Padawan! The Last thing I have to talk about, is Multiplayer. You can engage in Teams against The Other Team, in commanding your Troops. And also, you can use Modifications (OMG, I am facing an enemy with Spetsnaz Soldiers armed with AN-94s and Deagles!). Modifications, also known as Mods, Modify your Game (No, Duh!). Well, that concludes this Review of Empire: Total War.
Never Played it,sounds good though.
Back to top Go down

Empire Total War
Page 1 of 1