SoulGames Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come to SoulGames Society to experience Anime, and Video games all in one place. Participate in Forum Games, or submit stories to be read. And best of all obsess with Anime and Video Games.

HomeSoul HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Our Noble Friends
Latest topics
» Interesting and Random Crap
Star Wars: The Rise Of The Empire Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 4:01 pm by the jack of clubs

» Terrifying Nightmares
Star Wars: The Rise Of The Empire Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:41 pm by Cardolan

» The Optimist Reviews
Star Wars: The Rise Of The Empire Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:39 pm by Patzo3000

» My Drawings.
Star Wars: The Rise Of The Empire Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 1:55 pm by calex

» Your Beliefs
Star Wars: The Rise Of The Empire Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 4:13 pm by Cardolan

» Zoids: New Century Zero
Star Wars: The Rise Of The Empire Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 3:43 am by DJA747

» The New EAK
Star Wars: The Rise Of The Empire Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 8:31 am by BleachKing04

» King of the Skies
Star Wars: The Rise Of The Empire Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 2:46 am by DJA747

» Shinigami (God of Death)
Star Wars: The Rise Of The Empire Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 1:31 am by BleachKing04

Top posters
DJA747
Star Wars: The Rise Of The Empire Vote_lcapStar Wars: The Rise Of The Empire Voting_barStar Wars: The Rise Of The Empire Vote_rcap 
BleachKing04
Star Wars: The Rise Of The Empire Vote_lcapStar Wars: The Rise Of The Empire Voting_barStar Wars: The Rise Of The Empire Vote_rcap 
Crash
uZi5
SovietSoldier
Thrasher9294
the jack of clubs
ThElderGod
Shadow Of The East
Canterbury
The New EAK
Star Wars: The Rise Of The Empire Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:50 pm by DJA747
We are currently putting on the finishing touches to it.
A link will be given when its done.
Stay Posted.

EDIT:
Enjoy Guys.
Here

Comments: 3
A Forum Guide
Star Wars: The Rise Of The Empire Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 8:00 am by DJA747
Forum Codes[Use Without Spaces]
To post an image do this [img ]inserturlhere[ /img]
A url is this [url=insertlinkhere]insertnameofithere[/url]
To do a video [flash]inseertlinkhere[/flash]

Now for the fancy ones
to make a spoiler [spoiler ] insertexthere [ /spoiler]
To do text that scrolls [scroll ]inserttext [ /scroll]
Text going up and down [updown ] text here [ /updown]
And this odd one [wow ] insertext here [ /wow]
then to do superscript [sup ] inserttexthere [ /sup]
and subscript [sub ] insertext here [ /sub]

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Chat Box Controls
Star Wars: The Rise Of The Empire Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 5:16 am by ThElderGod
The following command(s) are for regular members ONLY. These are for members who do NOT have an @ before their name in the chatbox.
Please note, these commands are only for the chatbox, only a fool would use them elsewhere.

/me Will say that you're performing X action.
Example: /me will eat french fries. *Conquer will eat french fries.

The following command(s) are for chatbox …

[ Full reading ]
Rules of the SoulGame Society
Star Wars: The Rise Of The Empire Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 3:59 am by ThElderGod
These are the rules for the Soul Game Society

No Spamming- Please do not spam the forums. Spamming consists of Triple Posting without obvious cause, repeatedly.

No Flamming or Trolling- Please do not attack other members by racial or religious slurs or provoke an argument. Also do not post on a thread only stating the negative unless it is spam. Contact your local Administrator or …

[ Full reading ]

Star Wars: The Rise Of The Empire

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Boom Boom
Grunt
Grunt

Star Wars: The Rise Of The Empire Empty
PostSubject: Star Wars: The Rise Of The Empire   Star Wars: The Rise Of The Empire Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 5:09 pm

Such along time ago...Was that fateful fight...My uncle...Rade...Died there. It seemed like such a few days ago though. I honestly...Don't know what to do now...The Empire has lead me to become a clone commander...Uh, as for now...I'm breaking out of their ranks. My destiny...Resurect the True Sith.

Rules
Okay guys, Jonny has allowed me to make this.
If you have no idea what I'm talking about, skim through at least 20 pages per 100 pages in the link shown here:http://www.pandemicstudios.com/community/viewtopic.php?id=11662
NO BS
GM's and I can give strikes. 3 and your out
Only Vets of the old games can be given GM status.

To Join!
Name:
Follows...:(Choices are Empire, Jedi, Rebels, Stormtroopers, True SithAs soon as someone resurects them you can't join.
Powers:
Lightsaber/Blaster:
Bio:

Players:
Boom Boom
Des Pistro
Follows...: The Empire (So far...)
Powers: The Force
Lightsaber/Blaster: Single Red Saber. Blaster Rifle
Bio: Since his fathers death he was raised in the Empire with his Uncle Rade. Sadly he was killed on "The Great Purge of Evils." He has studied and mediated with the greatest monks, spirts, everyone. Des' destiny he claims: RESURECT THE TRUE SITH!

[left]Darth Echo (Commander Wroth) Other

Dark side of the force: Force Choke, Lightning, Pulse, Throw, etc. Inherited Black Lightning from the late Darth Bain

2 Red Lightsabers and a Blaster Rifle

Bio: 11 years after the great battle on Yavin IV, the old Commander of the True Sith, Commander Wroth escaped the carnage of the Galaxy Destroyer and their regime. He also managed to elude the ever watchful eye of the Empire. With his former Master dead, and in the void, Wroth has taken it apon himself to ressurect the True Sith again. In the time since the tragedy on Yavin IV, Wroth has trained for years and finally mastered every form of the Dark Force that Bain had taught him, and in that time he aquired the ultimate power of his Master, Black Lightning. Now, as a Sith Lord, Echo will start on his mission to glory... or doom.

Last edited by Boom Boom on Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BleachKing04
Admin
Admin
BleachKing04

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Rise Of The Empire   Star Wars: The Rise Of The Empire Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 1:45 am

If this has to do with the organization I created... you know I am joining!!!

Darth Echo (Commander Wroth) True Sith

Dark side of the force: Force Choke, Lightning, Pulse, Throw, etc. Inherited Black Lightning from the late Darth Bain

2 Red Lightsabers and a Blaster Rifle

Bio: 11 years after the great battle on Yavin IV, the old Commander of the True Sith, Commander Wroth escaped the carnage of the Galaxy Destroyer and their regime. He also managed to elude the ever watchful eye of the Empire. With his former Master dead, and in the void, Wroth has taken it apon himself to ressurect the True Sith again. In the time since the tragedy on Yavin IV, Wroth has trained for years and finally mastered every form of the Dark Force that Bain had taught him, and in that time he aquired the ultimate power of his Master, Black Lightning. Now, as a Sith Lord, Echo will start on his mission to glory... or doom.
Back to top Go down
Khamul

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Rise Of The Empire   Star Wars: The Rise Of The Empire Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 2:34 am

The true sith? Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
BleachKing04
Admin
Admin
BleachKing04

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Rise Of The Empire   Star Wars: The Rise Of The Empire Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 3:43 am

Khamul wrote:

BAAAWWW... C'mon Khamul you know you wanna join... Razz
Back to top Go down
Boom Boom
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Rise Of The Empire   Star Wars: The Rise Of The Empire Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 11:32 am

Khamul wrote:
[list=1][*]

It is my game now Khamul, bahahhahahaha!!!!!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
ThElderGod
Admin
Admin
ThElderGod

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Rise Of The Empire   Star Wars: The Rise Of The Empire Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 5:58 am

When shall this start?
Back to top Go down
Boom Boom
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Rise Of The Empire   Star Wars: The Rise Of The Empire Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 3:41 am

Soon as someone else joins...But, Bleach, can I put you down as Empire? Until someon resurects the "True Sith" you can't become a part of the True Sith. But, your whole journey can go around trying to resurect the True Sith...
Back to top Go down
BleachKing04
Admin
Admin
BleachKing04

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Rise Of The Empire   Star Wars: The Rise Of The Empire Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 3:57 am

Boom Boom wrote:
Soon as someone else joins...But, Bleach, can I put you down as Empire? Until someon resurects the "True Sith" you can't become a part of the True Sith. But, your whole journey can go around trying to resurect the True Sith...

True, but I don't want to be in any faction right now. Just put me under "other"
Back to top Go down
Mario Filho

Mario Filho

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Rise Of The Empire   Star Wars: The Rise Of The Empire Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 11:12 am

Lao-Shan-Lung
Sonic Blasters & Plasma Grenades
Neutral
Lao Fought in many battles, he never really proved excellency in battle, except when they where fighting against Jedi, his fellow troopers didnt know what emmotion he experienced when they where fighting Jedi, was it sadness, happiness, or rage, he has a hidden past working for the empire, and never tells what happened to him while he served to anyone, even his closest friends
Lao Went into Hiding after he left the empire
Back to top Go down
Boom Boom
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Rise Of The Empire   Star Wars: The Rise Of The Empire Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 1:36 pm

Star Wars: The Rise Of The Empire 287324 Or someone else can take-over this game. 'Cause I'm not active, lol...I'm gonna be try to be more active though. Star Wars: The Rise Of The Empire 76489
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Rise Of The Empire   Star Wars: The Rise Of The Empire Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star Wars: The Rise Of The Empire
Page 1 of 1