SoulGames Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come to SoulGames Society to experience Anime, and Video games all in one place. Participate in Forum Games, or submit stories to be read. And best of all obsess with Anime and Video Games.

HomeSoul HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Our Noble Friends
Latest topics
» Interesting and Random Crap
The BleachKing sig service - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 4:01 pm by the jack of clubs

» Terrifying Nightmares
The BleachKing sig service - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:41 pm by Cardolan

» The Optimist Reviews
The BleachKing sig service - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:39 pm by Patzo3000

» My Drawings.
The BleachKing sig service - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 1:55 pm by calex

» Your Beliefs
The BleachKing sig service - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 4:13 pm by Cardolan

» Zoids: New Century Zero
The BleachKing sig service - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 3:43 am by DJA747

» The New EAK
The BleachKing sig service - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 8:31 am by BleachKing04

» King of the Skies
The BleachKing sig service - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 2:46 am by DJA747

» Shinigami (God of Death)
The BleachKing sig service - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 1:31 am by BleachKing04

Top posters
DJA747
The BleachKing sig service - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe BleachKing sig service - Page 2 Voting_barThe BleachKing sig service - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
BleachKing04
The BleachKing sig service - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe BleachKing sig service - Page 2 Voting_barThe BleachKing sig service - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Crash
uZi5
SovietSoldier
Thrasher9294
the jack of clubs
ThElderGod
Shadow Of The East
Canterbury
The New EAK
The BleachKing sig service - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:50 pm by DJA747
We are currently putting on the finishing touches to it.
A link will be given when its done.
Stay Posted.

EDIT:
Enjoy Guys.
Here

Comments: 3
A Forum Guide
The BleachKing sig service - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 8:00 am by DJA747
Forum Codes[Use Without Spaces]
To post an image do this [img ]inserturlhere[ /img]
A url is this [url=insertlinkhere]insertnameofithere[/url]
To do a video [flash]inseertlinkhere[/flash]

Now for the fancy ones
to make a spoiler [spoiler ] insertexthere [ /spoiler]
To do text that scrolls [scroll ]inserttext [ /scroll]
Text going up and down [updown ] text here [ /updown]
And this odd one [wow ] insertext here [ /wow]
then to do superscript [sup ] inserttexthere [ /sup]
and subscript [sub ] insertext here [ /sub]

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Chat Box Controls
The BleachKing sig service - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 5:16 am by ThElderGod
The following command(s) are for regular members ONLY. These are for members who do NOT have an @ before their name in the chatbox.
Please note, these commands are only for the chatbox, only a fool would use them elsewhere.

/me Will say that you're performing X action.
Example: /me will eat french fries. *Conquer will eat french fries.

The following command(s) are for chatbox …

[ Full reading ]
Rules of the SoulGame Society
The BleachKing sig service - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 3:59 am by ThElderGod
These are the rules for the Soul Game Society

No Spamming- Please do not spam the forums. Spamming consists of Triple Posting without obvious cause, repeatedly.

No Flamming or Trolling- Please do not attack other members by racial or religious slurs or provoke an argument. Also do not post on a thread only stating the negative unless it is spam. Contact your local Administrator or …

[ Full reading ]

The BleachKing sig service

Go down 
+9
SovietSoldier
Thrasher9294
tonyiommi14
uZi5
Hans Klein
Crash
mad626rad
DJA747
BleachKing04
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
BleachKing04
Admin
Admin
BleachKing04

The BleachKing sig service - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The BleachKing sig service   The BleachKing sig service - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 8:44 am

All done Ocelot, I hope you like it. Very Happy

The BleachKing sig service - Page 2 Ubd3705
Back to top Go down
uZi5
Shinigami
Shinigami
uZi5

PostSubject: Re: The BleachKing sig service   The BleachKing sig service - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 9:22 am

hold on
Back to top Go down
BleachKing04
Admin
Admin
BleachKing04

PostSubject: Re: The BleachKing sig service   The BleachKing sig service - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 9:32 am

The BleachKing sig service - Page 2 Bob_Marley_by_antiemo
Back to top Go down
BleachKing04
Admin
Admin
BleachKing04

PostSubject: Re: The BleachKing sig service   The BleachKing sig service - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 9:36 am

The BleachKing sig service - Page 2 UZissig
Back to top Go down
Hans Klein
Shinigami
Shinigami
Hans Klein

PostSubject: Re: The BleachKing sig service   The BleachKing sig service - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 10:12 am

BleachKing04 wrote:
All done Ocelot, I hope you like it. Very Happy

The BleachKing sig service - Page 2 Ubd3705

Perfect thank you.
Back to top Go down
BleachKing04
Admin
Admin
BleachKing04

PostSubject: Re: The BleachKing sig service   The BleachKing sig service - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 10:26 am

No prob. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BleachKing04
Admin
Admin
BleachKing04

PostSubject: Re: The BleachKing sig service   The BleachKing sig service - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 11:58 am

uZi here is your new username.

The BleachKing sig service - Page 2 Ubd6337
Back to top Go down
tonyiommi14
Grunt
Grunt
tonyiommi14

PostSubject: Re: The BleachKing sig service   The BleachKing sig service - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 12:47 am

Do you guys think you could do one of those banners with A Columbus Blue Jackets Fan as the writing and some Blue Jackets picture in the back? If not thats fine, just asking.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher9294
Thrasher9294

PostSubject: Re: The BleachKing sig service   The BleachKing sig service - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 4:41 am

tonyiommi14 wrote:
Do you guys think you could do one of those banners with A Columbus Blue Jackets Fan as the writing and some Blue Jackets picture in the back? If not thats fine, just asking.
Merry Christmas, Toni.
The BleachKing sig service - Page 2 Ubd5257
Back to top Go down
BleachKing04
Admin
Admin
BleachKing04

PostSubject: Re: The BleachKing sig service   The BleachKing sig service - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 9:48 am

Thanks for the help Thrash, I am signing you up as an employee in the BleachKing Sig Service here as a user bar creator.
Back to top Go down
tonyiommi14
Grunt
Grunt
tonyiommi14

PostSubject: Re: The BleachKing sig service   The BleachKing sig service - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 2:37 pm

Thrasher9294 wrote:
tonyiommi14 wrote:
Merry Christmas, Toni.

Thanks a lot Thrasher elephant
Back to top Go down
Thrasher9294
Thrasher9294

PostSubject: Re: The BleachKing sig service   The BleachKing sig service - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 2:50 pm

tonyiommi14 wrote:
Thrasher9294 wrote:
tonyiommi14 wrote:
Merry Christmas, Toni.

The BleachKing sig service - Page 2 736235
Back to top Go down
SovietSoldier
Shinigami
Shinigami
SovietSoldier

PostSubject: Re: The BleachKing sig service   The BleachKing sig service - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 3:39 pm

The BleachKing sig service - Page 2 Pa144688_175x175
Back to top Go down
tonyiommi14
Grunt
Grunt
tonyiommi14

PostSubject: Re: The BleachKing sig service   The BleachKing sig service - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 1:50 am

Thrasher9294 wrote:
tonyiommi14 wrote:
Thrasher9294 wrote:
tonyiommi14 wrote:
Merry Christmas, Toni.

The BleachKing sig service - Page 2 736235
(O.O)
Back to top Go down
Disturbed1
Grunt
Grunt
Disturbed1

PostSubject: Re: The BleachKing sig service   The BleachKing sig service - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 12:20 pm

I need a cross fade between these pictures with my username somewere in there in some cool font... Disturbed1 that font would be good (Impact)

The BleachKing sig service - Page 2 Disturbed
The BleachKing sig service - Page 2 All_that_remains-band
Back to top Go down
BleachKing04
Admin
Admin
BleachKing04

PostSubject: Re: The BleachKing sig service   The BleachKing sig service - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 12:34 pm

Alright, whoever has photoshop can do this.

Crossfire, here is the avatar that you wanted.

The BleachKing sig service - Page 2 CrossfiresAvatar
Back to top Go down
Thrasher9294
Thrasher9294

PostSubject: Re: The BleachKing sig service   The BleachKing sig service - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 1:13 pm

Disturbed1 wrote:
I need a cross fade between these pictures with my username somewere in there in some cool font... Disturbed1 that font would be good (Impact)

The BleachKing sig service - Page 2 11imh6g
Back to top Go down
Disturbed1
Grunt
Grunt
Disturbed1

PostSubject: Re: The BleachKing sig service   The BleachKing sig service - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 1:29 pm

Thrasher9294 wrote:
Disturbed1 wrote:

The BleachKing sig service - Page 2 11imh6g

looks like they are together now since both vocalist, bassist, guitarists, and drummer are side by side.
Back to top Go down
Crossfire

Crossfire

PostSubject: Re: The BleachKing sig service   The BleachKing sig service - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 2:23 am

BleachKing04 wrote:
Alright, whoever has photoshop can do this.

Crossfire, here is the avatar that you wanted.

The BleachKing sig service - Page 2 CrossfiresAvatar

Sweet! Thanks Bleach!
Back to top Go down
BleachKing04
Admin
Admin
BleachKing04

PostSubject: Re: The BleachKing sig service   The BleachKing sig service - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 11:48 pm

No prob Cross. Wink

I wish this had more business... I miss doing everyones avatars and sigs.
Back to top Go down
DJA747
Admin
Admin
DJA747

PostSubject: Re: The BleachKing sig service   The BleachKing sig service - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 7:34 am

Ill take one,I want an EPIC pic from transformers 2 or something with my name in front of it.
Back to top Go down
Bangaro
Grunt
Grunt
Bangaro

PostSubject: Re: The BleachKing sig service   The BleachKing sig service - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 2:11 am

Can I have this resized into a sig? Not to big.
Just longer then it is big.
And can it say Bangaro across the bottem.
With a Canadian falg in the top right corner?

The BleachKing sig service - Page 2 JTF2_POSTER_EN_008
Back to top Go down
BleachKing04
Admin
Admin
BleachKing04

PostSubject: Re: The BleachKing sig service   The BleachKing sig service - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 5:13 am

DJA747 wrote:
Ill take one,I want an EPIC pic from transformers 2 or something with my name in front of it.

What do you want it to be? Avatar, Sig, or Userbar?

And Bangaro, your sig is done:

The BleachKing sig service - Page 2 BangarosSig
Back to top Go down
DJA747
Admin
Admin
DJA747

PostSubject: Re: The BleachKing sig service   The BleachKing sig service - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 5:36 am

BleachKing04 wrote:
DJA747 wrote:

Umm,Would It be too much to ask for a userbar and Avatar for now?
Back to top Go down
Bangaro
Grunt
Grunt
Bangaro

PostSubject: Re: The BleachKing sig service   The BleachKing sig service - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 7:00 am

BleachKing04 wrote:
DJA747 wrote:

That was quick.
In the time it took me to post that, walk around town, then come home. You were done before I even got to my friends house(2 blocks away)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The BleachKing sig service   The BleachKing sig service - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The BleachKing sig service
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SoulGames Society :: Community Designated Area :: Off Topic-HQ-
Jump to: