SoulGames Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come to SoulGames Society to experience Anime, and Video games all in one place. Participate in Forum Games, or submit stories to be read. And best of all obsess with Anime and Video Games.

HomeSoul HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Our Noble Friends
Latest topics
» Interesting and Random Crap
The BleachKing sig service - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 4:01 pm by the jack of clubs

» Terrifying Nightmares
The BleachKing sig service - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:41 pm by Cardolan

» The Optimist Reviews
The BleachKing sig service - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:39 pm by Patzo3000

» My Drawings.
The BleachKing sig service - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 1:55 pm by calex

» Your Beliefs
The BleachKing sig service - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 4:13 pm by Cardolan

» Zoids: New Century Zero
The BleachKing sig service - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 3:43 am by DJA747

» The New EAK
The BleachKing sig service - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 8:31 am by BleachKing04

» King of the Skies
The BleachKing sig service - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 2:46 am by DJA747

» Shinigami (God of Death)
The BleachKing sig service - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 1:31 am by BleachKing04

Top posters
DJA747
The BleachKing sig service - Page 3 Vote_lcapThe BleachKing sig service - Page 3 Voting_barThe BleachKing sig service - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
BleachKing04
The BleachKing sig service - Page 3 Vote_lcapThe BleachKing sig service - Page 3 Voting_barThe BleachKing sig service - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Crash
uZi5
SovietSoldier
Thrasher9294
the jack of clubs
ThElderGod
Shadow Of The East
Canterbury
The New EAK
The BleachKing sig service - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:50 pm by DJA747
We are currently putting on the finishing touches to it.
A link will be given when its done.
Stay Posted.

EDIT:
Enjoy Guys.
Here

Comments: 3
A Forum Guide
The BleachKing sig service - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 8:00 am by DJA747
Forum Codes[Use Without Spaces]
To post an image do this [img ]inserturlhere[ /img]
A url is this [url=insertlinkhere]insertnameofithere[/url]
To do a video [flash]inseertlinkhere[/flash]

Now for the fancy ones
to make a spoiler [spoiler ] insertexthere [ /spoiler]
To do text that scrolls [scroll ]inserttext [ /scroll]
Text going up and down [updown ] text here [ /updown]
And this odd one [wow ] insertext here [ /wow]
then to do superscript [sup ] inserttexthere [ /sup]
and subscript [sub ] insertext here [ /sub]

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Chat Box Controls
The BleachKing sig service - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 5:16 am by ThElderGod
The following command(s) are for regular members ONLY. These are for members who do NOT have an @ before their name in the chatbox.
Please note, these commands are only for the chatbox, only a fool would use them elsewhere.

/me Will say that you're performing X action.
Example: /me will eat french fries. *Conquer will eat french fries.

The following command(s) are for chatbox …

[ Full reading ]
Rules of the SoulGame Society
The BleachKing sig service - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 3:59 am by ThElderGod
These are the rules for the Soul Game Society

No Spamming- Please do not spam the forums. Spamming consists of Triple Posting without obvious cause, repeatedly.

No Flamming or Trolling- Please do not attack other members by racial or religious slurs or provoke an argument. Also do not post on a thread only stating the negative unless it is spam. Contact your local Administrator or …

[ Full reading ]

The BleachKing sig service

Go down 
+9
SovietSoldier
Thrasher9294
tonyiommi14
uZi5
Hans Klein
Crash
mad626rad
DJA747
BleachKing04
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
BleachKing04
Admin
Admin
BleachKing04

The BleachKing sig service - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The BleachKing sig service   The BleachKing sig service - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 9:02 am

What can I say, we here at the BleachKing Sig Service are quick and efficient. Wink

lol
Back to top Go down
DJA747
Admin
Admin
DJA747

PostSubject: Re: The BleachKing sig service   The BleachKing sig service - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 2:43 am

BleachKing04 wrote:
What can I say, we here at the BleachKing Sig Service are quick and efficient. Wink

lol
Laughing
Back to top Go down
BleachKing04
Admin
Admin
BleachKing04

PostSubject: Re: The BleachKing sig service   The BleachKing sig service - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 5:22 am

That's right people, I am now creating something even better then normal sigs... ANIMATIONS!

I can now create short or long animations on a program that I am using in school, which I downloaded onto my own computer. They take quite a long time to create, but when they are done, they can look great!

If anyone wants an animation from yours truly, just say so and I will put you onto a waiting list if there are alot of people wanting one.

Cheers guys!

PS: Here is an example of a simple animation that I did:

The BleachKing sig service - Page 3 AwkwardMomentsAnimation

Last edited by BleachKing04 on Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow Of The East
Shadow Of The East

PostSubject: Re: The BleachKing sig service   The BleachKing sig service - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 5:52 am

Put me down for this new fangled sig tech Chicken Pl0x. My name would suffice. Not sure what design and such, something that suits my... character will be fine.
Back to top Go down
BleachKing04
Admin
Admin
BleachKing04

PostSubject: Re: The BleachKing sig service   The BleachKing sig service - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 5:53 am

Alright... btw, is this for HF or here???
Back to top Go down
Shadow Of The East
Shadow Of The East

PostSubject: Re: The BleachKing sig service   The BleachKing sig service - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 5:56 am

Here. I meant character in the context of personality. Probably should have said personality but.. whatever.
Back to top Go down
BleachKing04
Admin
Admin
BleachKing04

PostSubject: Re: The BleachKing sig service   The BleachKing sig service - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 6:01 am

lolz, ok I got it. Wink
Back to top Go down
DJA747
Admin
Admin
DJA747

PostSubject: Re: The BleachKing sig service   The BleachKing sig service - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:17 am

Ill take one Pl0x.Maybe one with Trogdor BURNINATING some peasants or something..
Back to top Go down
BleachKing04
Admin
Admin
BleachKing04

PostSubject: Re: The BleachKing sig service   The BleachKing sig service - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 5:31 am

That one will take longer then Shadow's... so look for it in more time.
Back to top Go down
BleachKing04
Admin
Admin
BleachKing04

PostSubject: Re: The BleachKing sig service   The BleachKing sig service - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 6:27 am

Shadow, here is your awesome new animation sig.

The BleachKing sig service - Page 3 ShadowoftheEastAnimation
Back to top Go down
Shadow Of The East
Shadow Of The East

PostSubject: Re: The BleachKing sig service   The BleachKing sig service - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 6:30 am

Thanks Bleach. It's cooliosis.
Back to top Go down
BleachKing04
Admin
Admin
BleachKing04

PostSubject: Re: The BleachKing sig service   The BleachKing sig service - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 12:41 pm

No prob. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DJA747
Admin
Admin
DJA747

PostSubject: Re: The BleachKing sig service   The BleachKing sig service - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 10:13 am

BleachKing04 wrote:
That one will take longer then Shadow's... so look for it in more time.
K,and once you have time can you make me a userbar with Jesus Freak on it with the DC talk album behind it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The BleachKing sig service   The BleachKing sig service - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The BleachKing sig service
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SoulGames Society :: Community Designated Area :: Off Topic-HQ-
Jump to: