SoulGames Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come to SoulGames Society to experience Anime, and Video games all in one place. Participate in Forum Games, or submit stories to be read. And best of all obsess with Anime and Video Games.

HomeSoul HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Our Noble Friends
Latest topics
» Interesting and Random Crap
Non-Religons/Atheism Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 4:01 pm by the jack of clubs

» Terrifying Nightmares
Non-Religons/Atheism Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:41 pm by Cardolan

» The Optimist Reviews
Non-Religons/Atheism Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:39 pm by Patzo3000

» My Drawings.
Non-Religons/Atheism Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 1:55 pm by calex

» Your Beliefs
Non-Religons/Atheism Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 4:13 pm by Cardolan

» Zoids: New Century Zero
Non-Religons/Atheism Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 3:43 am by DJA747

» The New EAK
Non-Religons/Atheism Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 8:31 am by BleachKing04

» King of the Skies
Non-Religons/Atheism Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 2:46 am by DJA747

» Shinigami (God of Death)
Non-Religons/Atheism Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 1:31 am by BleachKing04

Top posters
DJA747
Non-Religons/Atheism Vote_lcapNon-Religons/Atheism Voting_barNon-Religons/Atheism Vote_rcap 
BleachKing04
Non-Religons/Atheism Vote_lcapNon-Religons/Atheism Voting_barNon-Religons/Atheism Vote_rcap 
Crash
uZi5
SovietSoldier
Thrasher9294
the jack of clubs
ThElderGod
Shadow Of The East
Canterbury
The New EAK
Non-Religons/Atheism Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:50 pm by DJA747
We are currently putting on the finishing touches to it.
A link will be given when its done.
Stay Posted.

EDIT:
Enjoy Guys.
Here

Comments: 3
A Forum Guide
Non-Religons/Atheism Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 8:00 am by DJA747
Forum Codes[Use Without Spaces]
To post an image do this [img ]inserturlhere[ /img]
A url is this [url=insertlinkhere]insertnameofithere[/url]
To do a video [flash]inseertlinkhere[/flash]

Now for the fancy ones
to make a spoiler [spoiler ] insertexthere [ /spoiler]
To do text that scrolls [scroll ]inserttext [ /scroll]
Text going up and down [updown ] text here [ /updown]
And this odd one [wow ] insertext here [ /wow]
then to do superscript [sup ] inserttexthere [ /sup]
and subscript [sub ] insertext here [ /sub]

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Chat Box Controls
Non-Religons/Atheism Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 5:16 am by ThElderGod
The following command(s) are for regular members ONLY. These are for members who do NOT have an @ before their name in the chatbox.
Please note, these commands are only for the chatbox, only a fool would use them elsewhere.

/me Will say that you're performing X action.
Example: /me will eat french fries. *Conquer will eat french fries.

The following command(s) are for chatbox …

[ Full reading ]
Rules of the SoulGame Society
Non-Religons/Atheism Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 3:59 am by ThElderGod
These are the rules for the Soul Game Society

No Spamming- Please do not spam the forums. Spamming consists of Triple Posting without obvious cause, repeatedly.

No Flamming or Trolling- Please do not attack other members by racial or religious slurs or provoke an argument. Also do not post on a thread only stating the negative unless it is spam. Contact your local Administrator or …

[ Full reading ]

Non-Religons/Atheism

Go down 
+9
Crash
Knockhimout
Thrasher9294
Canterbury
Ecartman147
Shadow Of The East
SovietSoldier
BleachKing04
Hans Klein
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hans Klein
Shinigami
Shinigami
Hans Klein

Non-Religons/Atheism Empty
PostSubject: Non-Religons/Atheism   Non-Religons/Atheism Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 1:08 pm

Anybody an Atheist like me?

HEIL DARWIN!

Last edited by Hans Klein on Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BleachKing04
Admin
Admin
BleachKing04

PostSubject: Re: Non-Religons/Atheism   Non-Religons/Atheism Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 2:57 pm

Hans Klein wrote:

No, I'm Roman Catholic, but I respect anyone who is and their beliefs. Smile
Back to top Go down
SovietSoldier
Shinigami
Shinigami
SovietSoldier

PostSubject: Re: Non-Religons/Atheism   Non-Religons/Atheism Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 4:15 pm

Hans Klein wrote:
High five, girl!
Back to top Go down
Shadow Of The East
Shadow Of The East

PostSubject: Re: Non-Religons/Atheism   Non-Religons/Atheism Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 8:25 pm

*raises hand*
Back to top Go down
Ecartman147
Grunt
Grunt
Ecartman147

PostSubject: Re: Non-Religons/Atheism   Non-Religons/Atheism Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 1:35 pm

*Also raises hand. I am an atheist.

Just curious, why did this thread get closed?
Back to top Go down
BleachKing04
Admin
Admin
BleachKing04

PostSubject: Re: Non-Religons/Atheism   Non-Religons/Atheism Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 10:21 pm

Ecartman147 wrote:
*Also raises hand. I am an atheist.

Just curious, why did this thread get closed?

I have no idea, but I'm sure it was an accident. I'm sorry to anyone who tried to post here and couldn't. I and the other admins and mod will try to figure out why this closed.

It is opend now, so post away people. Smile
Back to top Go down
Canterbury
Shinigami
Shinigami
Canterbury

PostSubject: Re: Non-Religons/Atheism   Non-Religons/Atheism Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 4:06 pm

For a while, i was "in limbo" as in i was waiting for the right one to come to me.

Now I'm fully non-religious
Back to top Go down
SovietSoldier
Shinigami
Shinigami
SovietSoldier

PostSubject: Re: Non-Religons/Atheism   Non-Religons/Atheism Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 5:52 pm

I like Atheism because I like facts and logic, not faith.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher9294
Thrasher9294

PostSubject: Re: Non-Religons/Atheism   Non-Religons/Atheism Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 8:28 am

I'm not Atheist, but I don't have a problem with people who are. I'm not a heavy Christian either. Yet, I do have a problem with the people who do it just for attention, or people who act like everybody else is stupid. Girl at my school does that.

Sometimes, it just seems for attention. It just suddenly became a fad these past few years, not this many people were like this 5 or 6 years ago, and suddenly, BAM.

As I said, I don't have an issue with this or the people who are, it's your opinions and beliefs of course. It just surprises me.
Back to top Go down
Knockhimout
Grunt
Grunt
Knockhimout

PostSubject: Re: Non-Religons/Atheism   Non-Religons/Atheism Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 3:40 am

I'm not going to diss any atheists, though I believe they are wrong. A couple questions.

Why are you an atheist? Is it because you can't find the right religion, so you went for a middle ground? Because you don't see how God operates? Raised one? Wondering--why?
Back to top Go down
Ecartman147
Grunt
Grunt
Ecartman147

PostSubject: Re: Non-Religons/Atheism   Non-Religons/Atheism Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 1:20 pm

Knockhimout wrote:
I'm not going to diss any atheists, though I believe they are wrong. A couple questions.

Why are you an atheist? Is it because you can't find the right religion, so you went for a middle ground? Because you don't see how God operates? Raised one? Wondering--why?
For me it's simply because I couldn't find what other religions were teaching believable. And Atheism offered the most proof although I don't agree with every thing they say as far as Darwin and Science.
Back to top Go down
Knockhimout
Grunt
Grunt
Knockhimout

PostSubject: Re: Non-Religons/Atheism   Non-Religons/Atheism Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 3:00 pm

Ecartman147 wrote:
Knockhimout wrote:

For me it's simply because I couldn't find what other religions were teaching believable. And Atheism offered the most proof although I don't agree with every thing they say as far as Darwin and Science.
Imo, Christianity offers the most proof. For example, who created the world? That's the big question. Who do you think did that? It couldn't have randomly popped into existence without something to trigger the pop. If you keep going on that way, you'll eventually come to two conclusions; one, it goes on forever which is impossible; or two, Something or Someone started it off. Someone who always existed and self-exists. God, in other words.

As for evolution, there has not been found a single transitional form, which would be necessary for one thing to evolve to another. And even if these were found, they would need to be fully functional to survive. Unlikely if you're going a change in physical structure, right? For the same reason, I don't really believe in theistic evolution which would also require transitional forms. The only other explanation, I believe, goes with Creation.

Now this isn't dissing. This is debating. There's a difference. I don't expect you to instantly believe me, but I do encourage you to look a bit deeper. And if you don't use that option, there's always the final resort.

When you die and learn the truth.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Of The East
Shadow Of The East

PostSubject: Re: Non-Religons/Atheism   Non-Religons/Atheism Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 1:48 am

Ecartman147 wrote:
Knockhimout wrote:

Same reasoning for me really.I find most religions have aspects far too exaggerated, or unrealistic for my liking.Other have beliefs I do not agree with.Atheism lets me consider the beginning for myself, without influence from anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Hans Klein
Shinigami
Shinigami
Hans Klein

PostSubject: Re: Non-Religons/Atheism   Non-Religons/Atheism Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 11:00 pm

Knockhimout wrote:
Ecartman147 wrote:
Knockhimout wrote:

Imo, Christianity offers the most proof. For example, who created the world? That's the big question. Who do you think did that? It couldn't have randomly popped into existence without something to trigger the pop. If you keep going on that way, you'll eventually come to two conclusions; one, it goes on forever which is impossible; or two, Something or Someone started it off. Someone who always existed and self-exists. God, in other words.

As for evolution, there has not been found a single transitional form, which would be necessary for one thing to evolve to another. And even if these were found, they would need to be fully functional to survive. Unlikely if you're going a change in physical structure, right? For the same reason, I don't really believe in theistic evolution which would also require transitional forms. The only other explanation, I believe, goes with Creation.

Now this isn't dissing. This is debating. There's a difference. I don't expect you to instantly believe me, but I do encourage you to look a bit deeper. And if you don't use that option, there's always the final resort.

F-F-F-Fail

This is a thread for Atheists. Not a place to spread your religous crap. Heil Darwin or GTFO, your choice.
Back to top Go down
Knockhimout
Grunt
Grunt
Knockhimout

PostSubject: Re: Non-Religons/Atheism   Non-Religons/Atheism Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 11:59 pm

Hans Klein wrote:
Knockhimout wrote:
Ecartman147 wrote:
Knockhimout wrote:

F-F-F-Fail

This is a thread for Atheists. Not a place to spread your religous crap. Heil Darwin or GTFO, your choice.

As a Christian, Im going to turn the other cheek and ignore you. If you've got nothing more constructive to say than swearing at me, then I pity you.
Back to top Go down
Hans Klein
Shinigami
Shinigami
Hans Klein

PostSubject: Re: Non-Religons/Atheism   Non-Religons/Atheism Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 12:01 am

Knockhimout wrote:
Hans Klein wrote:
Knockhimout wrote:
Ecartman147 wrote:
Knockhimout wrote:

F-F-F-Fail

As a Christian, Im going to turn the other cheek and ignore you. If you've got nothing more constructive to say than swearing at me, then I pity you.

Get out of my store!

Im tired of this rhetoric.

Last edited by Hans Klein on Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : NOT DONE YELLING AT CHRISTIANITY)
Back to top Go down
Ecartman147
Grunt
Grunt
Ecartman147

PostSubject: Re: Non-Religons/Atheism   Non-Religons/Atheism Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 12:39 am

Hans Klein wrote:
Knockhimout wrote:
Ecartman147 wrote:
Knockhimout wrote:

F-F-F-Fail

It's okay we can debate this.

As far as where the universe came from and how the planets shaped and came to be, Atheist generally believe in the "Big Bang Theory". It is just a theory but scientist believe it is pretty accurate. And assuming that a god came out of no where and created the universe with the snap of his fingers is speculating.

I don't agree totally with Evolution because I can't grasp the humans used to be monkeys theory. But then again, I'm not an scientist so I can't really say anything.

I'm also not religious because their are thousands of religions (Christianity, Hinduism, Shintoist, Buddhist, Muslim, etc.) and hundreds of different kinds of those religions. Problem is the millions of people that follow those religions believe in very different things and they all think they're right. I didn't want to play Russian Roulette with my faith and then get to Heaven and they say "Oh sorry the correct religion was _____________.

And on the subject of "Dying and then finding out" when I tell people I'm an Atheist (Or if someone were to say another religion)they usually say I'm going to hell. That's no religion I would want to follow where they send good people to hell just because they didn't choose the correct religion out of thousands as I mentioned above.
Back to top Go down
Knockhimout
Grunt
Grunt
Knockhimout

PostSubject: Re: Non-Religons/Atheism   Non-Religons/Atheism Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 1:39 am

Ecartman147 wrote:
Hans Klein wrote:
Knockhimout wrote:
Ecartman147 wrote:
Knockhimout wrote:

F-F-F-Fail

It's okay we can debate this.

As far as where the universe came from and how the planets shaped and came to be, Atheist generally believe in the "Big Bang Theory". It is just a theory but scientist believe it is pretty accurate. And assuming that a god came out of no where and created the universe with the snap of his fingers is speculating.

I don't agree totally with Evolution because I can't grasp the humans used to be monkeys theory. But then again, I'm not an scientist so I can't really say anything.

I'm also not religious because their are thousands of religions (Christianity, Hinduism, Shintoist, Buddhist, Muslim, etc.) and hundreds of different kinds of those religions. Problem is the millions of people that follow those religions believe in very different things and they all think they're right. I didn't want to play Russian Roulette with my faith and then get to Heaven and they say "Oh sorry the correct religion was _____________.

And on the subject of "Dying and then finding out" when I tell people I'm an Atheist (Or if someone were to say another religion)they usually say I'm going to hell. That's no religion I would want to follow where they send good people to hell just because they didn't choose the correct religion out of thousands as I mentioned above.

The Big Bang is plausible, yes, but who caused it? It seems unlikely that it spontaneously decided to explode after billions of years of just sitting there. Catholics believe that God caused the Big Bang to happen.

Whoever say that you're automatically going to Hell because you're an atheist; they're wrong. The Catholic Church is very clear on this, I think. If you honestly attempt to find the right religion, and yet can't find it, you're not going to Hell. (Though I think that if you honestly try, you'll find Catholicism perfectly plausible.) It's the lazy people who just accept atheism that are in trouble. Because there are certain people who, for numerous reasons, just can't do Christianity. Like Aristotle and the ancient Greeks. They didn't all go to Hell for not being Christians, because it didn't exist. I think that if you can't accept Christianity, there are sometimes good reasons for it.

Lastly; don't judge the religion by the people. Catholics in general are not faithful to the Church anymore. There are some who are faithful, but as a rule they have deviated and are C.I.N.O. It's the doctrine you look at, not the individual.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Of The East
Shadow Of The East

PostSubject: Re: Non-Religons/Atheism   Non-Religons/Atheism Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 10:29 pm

Hang on.So, seeing as I accept atheism completely, and having no faith in Religion at all, and not seeing any point in attempting it, I'm gonna go to hell?
scratch
Back to top Go down
Crash
First Moderator
First Moderator
Crash

PostSubject: Re: Non-Religons/Atheism   Non-Religons/Atheism Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 1:05 am

Shadow Of The East wrote:
Hang on.So, seeing as I accept atheism completely, and having no faith in Religion at all, and not seeing any point in attempting it, I'm gonna go to hell?
scratch
Not according to me. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hans Klein
Shinigami
Shinigami
Hans Klein

PostSubject: Re: Non-Religons/Atheism   Non-Religons/Atheism Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 2:19 am

scratch

Thats what the Christians would have us beliveing.
Back to top Go down
Crash
First Moderator
First Moderator
Crash

PostSubject: Re: Non-Religons/Atheism   Non-Religons/Atheism Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 2:20 am

Hans Klein wrote:
scratch

Thats what the Christians would have us beliveing.
Not all Christians, don't generalize.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher9294
Thrasher9294

PostSubject: Re: Non-Religons/Atheism   Non-Religons/Atheism Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 9:26 am

Hans Klein wrote:
Knockhimout wrote:
Ecartman147 wrote:
Knockhimout wrote:

F-F-F-Fail

This thread was already closed once for flaming.

Keep it down, guys.
Back to top Go down
DJA747
Admin
Admin
DJA747

PostSubject: Re: Non-Religons/Atheism   Non-Religons/Atheism Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 11:54 am

My point exactly why I closed the whole religion forum......
Back to top Go down
Disturbed1
Grunt
Grunt
Disturbed1

PostSubject: Re: Non-Religons/Atheism   Non-Religons/Atheism Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 1:39 pm

Thrasher9294 wrote:
I'm not Atheist, but I don't have a problem with people who are. I'm not a heavy Christian either. Yet, I do have a problem with the people who do it just for attention, or people who act like everybody else is stupid. Girl at my school does that.

Sometimes, it just seems for attention. It just suddenly became a fad these past few years, not this many people were like this 5 or 6 years ago, and suddenly, BAM.

As I said, I don't have an issue with this or the people who are, it's your opinions and beliefs of course. It just surprises me.

I hate hipercrits (spelling)... including myself <_< >_>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Non-Religons/Atheism   Non-Religons/Atheism Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Non-Religons/Atheism
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SoulGames Society :: Community Designated Area :: Religion-
Jump to: