SoulGames Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come to SoulGames Society to experience Anime, and Video games all in one place. Participate in Forum Games, or submit stories to be read. And best of all obsess with Anime and Video Games.

HomeSoul HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Our Noble Friends
Latest topics
» Interesting and Random Crap
Non-Religons/Atheism - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 4:01 pm by the jack of clubs

» Terrifying Nightmares
Non-Religons/Atheism - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:41 pm by Cardolan

» The Optimist Reviews
Non-Religons/Atheism - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:39 pm by Patzo3000

» My Drawings.
Non-Religons/Atheism - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 1:55 pm by calex

» Your Beliefs
Non-Religons/Atheism - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 4:13 pm by Cardolan

» Zoids: New Century Zero
Non-Religons/Atheism - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 3:43 am by DJA747

» The New EAK
Non-Religons/Atheism - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 8:31 am by BleachKing04

» King of the Skies
Non-Religons/Atheism - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 2:46 am by DJA747

» Shinigami (God of Death)
Non-Religons/Atheism - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 1:31 am by BleachKing04

Top posters
DJA747
Non-Religons/Atheism - Page 2 Vote_lcapNon-Religons/Atheism - Page 2 Voting_barNon-Religons/Atheism - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
BleachKing04
Non-Religons/Atheism - Page 2 Vote_lcapNon-Religons/Atheism - Page 2 Voting_barNon-Religons/Atheism - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Crash
uZi5
SovietSoldier
Thrasher9294
the jack of clubs
ThElderGod
Shadow Of The East
Canterbury
The New EAK
Non-Religons/Atheism - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:50 pm by DJA747
We are currently putting on the finishing touches to it.
A link will be given when its done.
Stay Posted.

EDIT:
Enjoy Guys.
Here

Comments: 3
A Forum Guide
Non-Religons/Atheism - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 8:00 am by DJA747
Forum Codes[Use Without Spaces]
To post an image do this [img ]inserturlhere[ /img]
A url is this [url=insertlinkhere]insertnameofithere[/url]
To do a video [flash]inseertlinkhere[/flash]

Now for the fancy ones
to make a spoiler [spoiler ] insertexthere [ /spoiler]
To do text that scrolls [scroll ]inserttext [ /scroll]
Text going up and down [updown ] text here [ /updown]
And this odd one [wow ] insertext here [ /wow]
then to do superscript [sup ] inserttexthere [ /sup]
and subscript [sub ] insertext here [ /sub]

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Chat Box Controls
Non-Religons/Atheism - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 5:16 am by ThElderGod
The following command(s) are for regular members ONLY. These are for members who do NOT have an @ before their name in the chatbox.
Please note, these commands are only for the chatbox, only a fool would use them elsewhere.

/me Will say that you're performing X action.
Example: /me will eat french fries. *Conquer will eat french fries.

The following command(s) are for chatbox …

[ Full reading ]
Rules of the SoulGame Society
Non-Religons/Atheism - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 3:59 am by ThElderGod
These are the rules for the Soul Game Society

No Spamming- Please do not spam the forums. Spamming consists of Triple Posting without obvious cause, repeatedly.

No Flamming or Trolling- Please do not attack other members by racial or religious slurs or provoke an argument. Also do not post on a thread only stating the negative unless it is spam. Contact your local Administrator or …

[ Full reading ]

Non-Religons/Atheism

Go down 
+9
Crash
Knockhimout
Thrasher9294
Canterbury
Ecartman147
Shadow Of The East
SovietSoldier
BleachKing04
Hans Klein
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The Gent
Grunt
Grunt
The Gent

Non-Religons/Atheism - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Non-Religons/Atheism   Non-Religons/Atheism - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 9:28 am

I figured that if there was a "God", why doesn't he have a name? Even Pagan gods had names: Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Pluto etc. I found out a long time ago that if "God" wanted us to follow him, he would have vanquished the "Devil", and the world would be a peaceful place. But no, for some reason, "God" wants us to suffer, even though some time ago, his "son" "Jesus", died for all our sins?

And what if "God" is a chick, should we call her "Godess"? I don't know if there is a "God" really, if there is, I haven't seen any signs to him/ her. But I'd rather follow some Pagan god's rather a single dictator that tells me my life is wasting away!!

-TG
Back to top Go down
Thrasher9294
Thrasher9294

PostSubject: Re: Non-Religons/Atheism   Non-Religons/Atheism - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 10:04 am

The Gent wrote:
I figured that if there was a "God", why doesn't he have a name? Even Pagan gods had names: Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Pluto etc. I found out a long time ago that if "God" wanted us to follow him, he would have vanquished the "Devil", and the world would be a peaceful place. But no, for some reason, "God" wants us to suffer, even though some time ago, his "son" "Jesus", died for all our sins?

And what if "God" is a chick, should we call her "Godess"? I don't know if there is a "God" really, if there is, I haven't seen any signs to him/ her. But I'd rather follow some Pagan god's rather a single dictator that tells me my life is wasting away!!

-TG
So, basically, you're saying you don't like God because of his name?

Just asking.
Back to top Go down
The Gent
Grunt
Grunt
The Gent

PostSubject: Re: Non-Religons/Atheism   Non-Religons/Atheism - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 10:45 am

Thrasher9294 wrote:
The Gent wrote:

-TG

Just asking.

No, that was just a joke. The rest was why I don't think there is a "God".
Back to top Go down
Hans Klein
Shinigami
Shinigami
Hans Klein

PostSubject: Re: Non-Religons/Atheism   Non-Religons/Atheism - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 11:06 am

The Gent wrote:
Thrasher9294 wrote:
The Gent wrote:

-TG

Just asking.

Thats all you really had to say.
Back to top Go down
The Gent
Grunt
Grunt
The Gent

PostSubject: Re: Non-Religons/Atheism   Non-Religons/Atheism - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 11:44 am

Hans Klein wrote:
The Gent wrote:
Thrasher9294 wrote:
The Gent wrote:

-TG

Just asking.

Thats all you really had to say.
Back to top Go down
Eeyore
Grunt
Grunt
Eeyore

PostSubject: Re: Non-Religons/Atheism   Non-Religons/Atheism - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 11:41 pm

I'M AN ATHEIST AND I DO IT FOR THE ATTENTION, *****

No, not really.
Back to top Go down
SovietSoldier
Shinigami
Shinigami
SovietSoldier

PostSubject: Re: Non-Religons/Atheism   Non-Religons/Atheism - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 6:29 am

Knockhimout wrote:
Hans Klein wrote:
Knockhimout wrote:
Ecartman147 wrote:
Knockhimout wrote:
I'm not going to diss any atheists, though I believe they are wrong. A couple questions.

Why are you an atheist? Is it because you can't find the right religion, so you went for a middle ground? Because you don't see how God operates? Raised one? Wondering--why?
For me it's simply because I couldn't find what other religions were teaching believable. And Atheism offered the most proof although I don't agree with every thing they say as far as Darwin and Science.
Imo, Christianity offers the most proof. For example, who created the world? That's the big question. Who do you think did that? It couldn't have randomly popped into existence without something to trigger the pop. If you keep going on that way, you'll eventually come to two conclusions; one, it goes on forever which is impossible; or two, Something or Someone started it off. Someone who always existed and self-exists. God, in other words.

As for evolution, there has not been found a single transitional form, which would be necessary for one thing to evolve to another. And even if these were found, they would need to be fully functional to survive. Unlikely if you're going a change in physical structure, right? For the same reason, I don't really believe in theistic evolution which would also require transitional forms. The only other explanation, I believe, goes with Creation.

Now this isn't dissing. This is debating. There's a difference. I don't expect you to instantly believe me, but I do encourage you to look a bit deeper. And if you don't use that option, there's always the final resort.

When you die and learn the truth.

F-F-F-Fail

This is a thread for Atheists. Not a place to spread your religous crap. Heil Darwin or GTFO, your choice.

As a Christian, Im going to turn the other cheek and ignore you. If you've got nothing more constructive to say than swearing at me, then I pity you.

Lulz, Go away, we don't need you to spread your religious care here. Go away, Bobby, what you doing among the cool boys? Go back to your nerd table, and hope for pitying yourself.
Back to top Go down
Hans Klein
Shinigami
Shinigami
Hans Klein

PostSubject: Re: Non-Religons/Atheism   Non-Religons/Atheism - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 6:30 am

SovietSoldier wrote:
Lulz, Go away, we don't need you to spread your religious care here. Go away, Bobby, what you doing among the cool boys? Go back to your nerd table, and hope for pitying yourself.

It's not polite to yell at long dead corpses. Plus I already yelled at his beliefs.

SIG HEIL DAWKINS!

Last edited by Hans Klein on Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:31 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Barry Manilowe)
Back to top Go down
BleachKing04
Admin
Admin
BleachKing04

PostSubject: Re: Non-Religons/Atheism   Non-Religons/Atheism - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 11:52 pm

Knockhimout... if you ever actually come back here, please don't post here. I will cause nothing but trouble for a devout christian such as yourself. Leave the aetheism thread to aetheists, and the Christianity thread to Christians. If you want to post in here, then don't be ignorant and question other peoples beliefs, its not cool.

I am a Roman Catcholic, but I don't come in here and question others. Keep your thought toward religion on this thread at the DL if you know what I mean.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Non-Religons/Atheism   Non-Religons/Atheism - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Non-Religons/Atheism
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SoulGames Society :: Community Designated Area :: Religion-
Jump to: