SoulGames Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come to SoulGames Society to experience Anime, and Video games all in one place. Participate in Forum Games, or submit stories to be read. And best of all obsess with Anime and Video Games.

HomeSoul HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Our Noble Friends
Latest topics
» Interesting and Random Crap
Introductions - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 4:01 pm by the jack of clubs

» Terrifying Nightmares
Introductions - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:41 pm by Cardolan

» The Optimist Reviews
Introductions - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:39 pm by Patzo3000

» My Drawings.
Introductions - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 1:55 pm by calex

» Your Beliefs
Introductions - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 4:13 pm by Cardolan

» Zoids: New Century Zero
Introductions - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 3:43 am by DJA747

» The New EAK
Introductions - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 8:31 am by BleachKing04

» King of the Skies
Introductions - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 2:46 am by DJA747

» Shinigami (God of Death)
Introductions - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 1:31 am by BleachKing04

Top posters
DJA747
Introductions - Page 6 Vote_lcapIntroductions - Page 6 Voting_barIntroductions - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
BleachKing04
Introductions - Page 6 Vote_lcapIntroductions - Page 6 Voting_barIntroductions - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Crash
uZi5
SovietSoldier
Thrasher9294
the jack of clubs
ThElderGod
Shadow Of The East
Canterbury
The New EAK
Introductions - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:50 pm by DJA747
We are currently putting on the finishing touches to it.
A link will be given when its done.
Stay Posted.

EDIT:
Enjoy Guys.
Here

Comments: 3
A Forum Guide
Introductions - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 8:00 am by DJA747
Forum Codes[Use Without Spaces]
To post an image do this [img ]inserturlhere[ /img]
A url is this [url=insertlinkhere]insertnameofithere[/url]
To do a video [flash]inseertlinkhere[/flash]

Now for the fancy ones
to make a spoiler [spoiler ] insertexthere [ /spoiler]
To do text that scrolls [scroll ]inserttext [ /scroll]
Text going up and down [updown ] text here [ /updown]
And this odd one [wow ] insertext here [ /wow]
then to do superscript [sup ] inserttexthere [ /sup]
and subscript [sub ] insertext here [ /sub]

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Chat Box Controls
Introductions - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 5:16 am by ThElderGod
The following command(s) are for regular members ONLY. These are for members who do NOT have an @ before their name in the chatbox.
Please note, these commands are only for the chatbox, only a fool would use them elsewhere.

/me Will say that you're performing X action.
Example: /me will eat french fries. *Conquer will eat french fries.

The following command(s) are for chatbox …

[ Full reading ]
Rules of the SoulGame Society
Introductions - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 3:59 am by ThElderGod
These are the rules for the Soul Game Society

No Spamming- Please do not spam the forums. Spamming consists of Triple Posting without obvious cause, repeatedly.

No Flamming or Trolling- Please do not attack other members by racial or religious slurs or provoke an argument. Also do not post on a thread only stating the negative unless it is spam. Contact your local Administrator or …

[ Full reading ]

Introductions

Go down 
+36
-Lexci-
Mario Filho
The Gent
Jortlus317
Ducky
tonyiommi14
King of Eagles
Carpetbomb
Disturbed1
Knockhimout
Cheeky Hobbit
Thrasher9294
Turin
Ecartman147
Nimrodel
Hans Klein
Eeyore
Cake
Griff
the jack of clubs
CCCP
Theliah
the BEZERKER
Jonneh
Kmag
Shadow Of The East
SovietSoldier
ThElderGod
uZi5
Canterbury
Crash
Gimli
Toby Cook 5052
Khamul
BleachKing04
DJA747
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
DJA747
Admin
Admin
DJA747

Introductions - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 9:59 am

Knockhimout wrote:
I AM KNOCKHIMOUT!! Fear me, like THIS! affraid I am obviously the coolest person here!!

Weight: 135-140 lbs.
Height: About 5' 10"
Coolness: 101/100
Personality: MEAN! Mad I hope.
Hobbies: Gaming, football, wrestling, writing
Favorite Book(s): LOTR, Lone Survivor
Favorite Movie(s): LOTR, The Patriot, The Last Samurai
Favorite Game(s): BFMEII, Star Wars: Bounty Hunter, ROTK

I was invited about fifteen minutes ago by BleachKing on the Pandemic forum. Read the rules and two thumbs up. Joined in a heartbeat.
glad to have you.
Back to top Go down
Disturbed1
Grunt
Grunt
Disturbed1

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 12:29 pm

I'm here guyz!

Yes.
Back to top Go down
DJA747
Admin
Admin
DJA747

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 12:33 am

Disturbed1 wrote:
I'm here guyz!

Yes.
Glad to see you finally made it Disturbed.
Back to top Go down
BleachKing04
Admin
Admin
BleachKing04

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 2:46 am

Disturbed1 wrote:
I'm here guyz!

Yes.

Hey Disturbed, welcome to the forums!! Razz

Took ya long enough... lol
Back to top Go down
Disturbed1
Grunt
Grunt
Disturbed1

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 3:58 am

BleachKing04 wrote:
Disturbed1 wrote:
I'm here guyz!

Yes.

Hey Disturbed, welcome to the forums!! Razz

Took ya long enough... lol

Just noticed your link the other night when you were talking on Bang's topic on pandy about joining the hangout... I think thats why he left btw
Back to top Go down
DJA747
Admin
Admin
DJA747

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 4:25 am

Traitor....
Back to top Go down
Carpetbomb

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 7:00 am

It's me, guy who nobody remembers #5
Back to top Go down
DJA747
Admin
Admin
DJA747

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 7:01 am

Carpetbomb wrote:
It's me, guy who nobody remembers #5
Glad to have you Carpet.
Back to top Go down
King of Eagles

King of Eagles

PostSubject: introductions   Introductions - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 7:48 am

Hey there! Some of you may know me from Pandemic's forum as King of Eagles. I'm very excited to be here and get to know all of you.

Some stuff about me:

-I love the outdoors. I spend a lot of my summers camping, hiking, and enjoying nature.
-I am Roman Catholic and absolutely love my faith. Nothing else makes makes me happier. Nothing can match the joy I feel attending church every sunday. I also altar serve, and attend youth group at my church. yeah!
-I am a blackbelt in martial arts, I do cross-country, Indoor/outdoor track, and I enjoy playing ultimate frisbee.
-I have been playing piano for a bit over 9 years now, and still going.
-I do not watch TV much, but I love watching movies and playing video games. my favorite movies has to be the lord of the rings trilogy. My favorite books are White Fang, Tuesdays with Morrie, The Call of the Wild, and The Hobbit. Being fairly new to gaming (I don't really count the computer Razz) my favorite game so far is Little Big Planet.
-As for music, I listen to basically anything but rap. Switchfoot is my favorite band though.
-for a career I have no clue what I specifically want to be, but I want to do something outside, or even with animals.
-I live in Connecticut, USA and am 17 years old in my Junior year in high school.

DJA747 invited me to join, I checked out the site, and it looks awesome! So yeah, here I am.
Back to top Go down
DJA747
Admin
Admin
DJA747

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 7:51 am

Mist92 wrote:
Hey there! Some of you may know me from Pandemic's forum as King of Eagles. I'm very excited to be here and get to know all of you.

Some stuff about me:

-I love the outdoors. I spend a lot of my summers camping, hiking, and enjoying nature.
-I am Roman Catholic and absolutely love my faith. Nothing else makes makes me happier. Nothing can match the joy I feel attending church every sunday. I also altar serve, and attend youth group at my church. yeah!
-I am a blackbelt in martial arts, I do cross-country, Indoor/outdoor track, and I enjoy playing ultimate frisbee.
-I do not watch TV much, but I love watching movies and playing video games. my favorite movies has to be the lord of the rings trilogy. My favorite books are White Fang, Tuesdays with Morrie, The Call of the Wild, and The Hobbit. Being fairly new to gaming (I don't really count the computer Razz) my favorite game so far is Little Big Planet.
-As for music, I listen to basically anything but rap. Switchfoot is my favorite band though.
-for a career I have no clue what I specifically want to be, but I want to do something outside, or even with animals.
-I live in Connecticut, USA and am 17 years old in my Junior year in high school.

DJA747 invited me to join, I checked out the site, and it looks awesome! So yeah, here I am.
Ahh King of Eagles,Thank you so much for joining,I hope you like the site.
It has an awesome Community.
Back to top Go down
BleachKing04
Admin
Admin
BleachKing04

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 10:48 am

Mist92 wrote:

Some stuff about me:

Wow... another Switchfoot fan... and a fellow Connecticuter (Nutmeggers FTW!!!) ... AND a 17 year old as a Junior in highschool. My god.... MY EVIL TWIN!!!

Welcome to SGS Mist. I am happy to get to know you here since I didn't talk to you much on Pandy.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Of The East
Shadow Of The East

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 7:20 pm

Welcome Mist92/King of Eagles.I preferred your previous name, but welcome anyways. Laughing
Back to top Go down
BleachKing04
Admin
Admin
BleachKing04

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 3:09 am

Well, if he ever wants to change it back, I can.
Back to top Go down
DJA747
Admin
Admin
DJA747

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 3:14 am

BleachKing04 wrote:
Well, if he ever wants to change it back, I can.
Or TEG or Me.
Back to top Go down
tonyiommi14
Grunt
Grunt
tonyiommi14

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 11:05 am

I am from Pandemics forum as well as a lot of you. I like Metallica and other metal from the 80's, except hair bands. My favorite games are Battlefield Bad Company and Mercenaries 2. I play the bass guitar and am learning the regular guitar. I live in a town in Columbus, Ohio called Gahanna. Although I am a bit overweight, I like to workout to try and cut it down and make myself look good Very Happy . I am a freshman in high school and have not to bad of grades. Not much but it gives you a bit of a background of me.
Back to top Go down
DJA747
Admin
Admin
DJA747

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 11:07 am

tonyiommi14 wrote:
I am from Pandemics forum as well as a lot of you. I like Metallica and other metal from the 80's, except hair bands. My favorite games are Battlefield Bad Company and Mercenaries 2. I play the bass guitar and am learning the regular guitar. I live in a town in Columbus, Ohio called Gahanna. Although I am a bit overweight, I like to workout to try and cut it down and make myself look good Very Happy . I am a freshman in high school and have not to bad of grades. Not much but it gives you a bit of a background of me.
FRESHY!
Back to top Go down
BleachKing04
Admin
Admin
BleachKing04

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 11:29 pm

I could have sworn that you had joined the site already... but anywho, welcome to the forums Tony.
Back to top Go down
tonyiommi14
Grunt
Grunt
tonyiommi14

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 12:36 am

BleachKing04 wrote:
I could have sworn that you had joined the site already... but anywho, welcome to the forums Tony.
I did, but I forgot about it and then realized yesterday that I was joined. Sorry again about that. I know you guys don't want to have another EAK.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Of The East
Shadow Of The East

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 2:12 am

Welcome Tonyiommi

Still haven't assassinated Goro I see -_-

LOL, I'm only joking.....
really....
>_>
<_<
Back to top Go down
tonyiommi14
Grunt
Grunt
tonyiommi14

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 2:15 am

Shadow Of The East wrote:
Welcome Tonyiommi

really....
>_>
<_<
Ya, he's been a tough one for me, but someday...
Back to top Go down
Thrasher9294
Thrasher9294

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 5:31 am

tonyiommi14 wrote:
Shadow Of The East wrote:
Welcome Tonyiommi

really....
>_>
<_<
Ya, he's been a tough one for me, but someday...
Lately it's been the same for me.
Back to top Go down
BleachKing04
Admin
Admin
BleachKing04

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 9:47 am

No worries, I'm sure you'll assasinate him someday. LOL
Back to top Go down
King of Eagles

King of Eagles

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 11:25 am

[quote=\"Shadow Of The East\"]Welcome Mist92/King of Eagles.I preferred your previous name, but welcome anyways. Laughing[/quote]
Mist92 is what I usually use for games/forums etc. I used King of Eagles on pandemic because it seemed to fit better at that particular time. But perhaps I should change it back to King of Eagles, it\'s the name people here recognize me by.

[quote=\"BleachKing04\"]Wow... another Switchfoot fan... and a fellow Connecticuter (Nutmeggers FTW!!!) ... AND a 17 year old as a Junior in highschool. My god.... MY EVIL TWIN!!!

Welcome to SGS Mist. I am happy to get to know you here since I didn\'t talk to you much on Pandy.[/quote]
Yesss. . Nutmeggers always FTW!!! That is cool and also a tiny bit creepy how we are the same age, live in the same state, and have similar interests. But thanks for the welcome, I look forward in getting to know you better here to. Smile

Last edited by King of Eagles on Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BleachKing04
Admin
Admin
BleachKing04

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 11:39 am

Mist has now been changed back to King of Eagles. Welcome again man. ;D
Back to top Go down
King of Eagles

King of Eagles

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 11:46 am

BleachKing04 wrote:
Mist has now been changed back to King of Eagles. Welcome again man. ;D
Great, thanks a lot!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introductions
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SoulGames Society :: Introductory & Tutorial Area :: Introduce Thyself-