SoulGames Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come to SoulGames Society to experience Anime, and Video games all in one place. Participate in Forum Games, or submit stories to be read. And best of all obsess with Anime and Video Games.

HomeSoul HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Our Noble Friends
Latest topics
» Interesting and Random Crap
Introductions - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 4:01 pm by the jack of clubs

» Terrifying Nightmares
Introductions - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:41 pm by Cardolan

» The Optimist Reviews
Introductions - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:39 pm by Patzo3000

» My Drawings.
Introductions - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 1:55 pm by calex

» Your Beliefs
Introductions - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 4:13 pm by Cardolan

» Zoids: New Century Zero
Introductions - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 3:43 am by DJA747

» The New EAK
Introductions - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 8:31 am by BleachKing04

» King of the Skies
Introductions - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 2:46 am by DJA747

» Shinigami (God of Death)
Introductions - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 1:31 am by BleachKing04

Top posters
DJA747
Introductions - Page 7 Vote_lcapIntroductions - Page 7 Voting_barIntroductions - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
BleachKing04
Introductions - Page 7 Vote_lcapIntroductions - Page 7 Voting_barIntroductions - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Crash
uZi5
SovietSoldier
Thrasher9294
the jack of clubs
ThElderGod
Shadow Of The East
Canterbury
The New EAK
Introductions - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:50 pm by DJA747
We are currently putting on the finishing touches to it.
A link will be given when its done.
Stay Posted.

EDIT:
Enjoy Guys.
Here

Comments: 3
A Forum Guide
Introductions - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 8:00 am by DJA747
Forum Codes[Use Without Spaces]
To post an image do this [img ]inserturlhere[ /img]
A url is this [url=insertlinkhere]insertnameofithere[/url]
To do a video [flash]inseertlinkhere[/flash]

Now for the fancy ones
to make a spoiler [spoiler ] insertexthere [ /spoiler]
To do text that scrolls [scroll ]inserttext [ /scroll]
Text going up and down [updown ] text here [ /updown]
And this odd one [wow ] insertext here [ /wow]
then to do superscript [sup ] inserttexthere [ /sup]
and subscript [sub ] insertext here [ /sub]

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Chat Box Controls
Introductions - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 5:16 am by ThElderGod
The following command(s) are for regular members ONLY. These are for members who do NOT have an @ before their name in the chatbox.
Please note, these commands are only for the chatbox, only a fool would use them elsewhere.

/me Will say that you're performing X action.
Example: /me will eat french fries. *Conquer will eat french fries.

The following command(s) are for chatbox …

[ Full reading ]
Rules of the SoulGame Society
Introductions - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 3:59 am by ThElderGod
These are the rules for the Soul Game Society

No Spamming- Please do not spam the forums. Spamming consists of Triple Posting without obvious cause, repeatedly.

No Flamming or Trolling- Please do not attack other members by racial or religious slurs or provoke an argument. Also do not post on a thread only stating the negative unless it is spam. Contact your local Administrator or …

[ Full reading ]

Introductions

Go down 
+36
-Lexci-
Mario Filho
The Gent
Jortlus317
Ducky
tonyiommi14
King of Eagles
Carpetbomb
Disturbed1
Knockhimout
Cheeky Hobbit
Thrasher9294
Turin
Ecartman147
Nimrodel
Hans Klein
Eeyore
Cake
Griff
the jack of clubs
CCCP
Theliah
the BEZERKER
Jonneh
Kmag
Shadow Of The East
SovietSoldier
ThElderGod
uZi5
Canterbury
Crash
Gimli
Toby Cook 5052
Khamul
BleachKing04
DJA747
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
BleachKing04
Admin
Admin
BleachKing04

Introductions - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 11:53 am

No probelm... us Connecticut-ers have to stick together! Razz
Back to top Go down
Ducky
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 7:26 am

Well Hi everybody!
I'm Ducky, Kmag's little sister. I'm 16 and a Junior in High School. I like many things, and will tolerate what I don't like untill it becomes too much. I let things go on for far too long so I'm sorry if I ever suddenly have a moodswing Smile
I actually am pretty much like my star signs so if ya wanna know somewhat my personality a good place to start is there. I'm a Cancer and was born in the Year of the Monkey.

Favorite Games: Pokemon, Dead or Alive 2, Sims2, Civilization, Skies of Arcadia, and Harvest Moon.

Favorite Author: Piers Anthony

Collections: Rubber Ducks( it started as an inside joke) and Marbles( cause everyone around me seems to have lost theirs Wink )

Though Honestly if you wish to know something about me, just ask okay? I haven't bitten anyone since I was four. study
Back to top Go down
Crash
First Moderator
First Moderator
Crash

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 7:29 am

Welcome to the forums Ducky
Back to top Go down
BleachKing04
Admin
Admin
BleachKing04

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 7:30 am

Coolio, welcome to the forums Ducky. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shadow Of The East
Shadow Of The East

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 7:31 am

........something about enjoyment..........blah blah......a word here says sticking....Hmmm, honey perhaps.Yes, could do with some honey.

Oh yeah, and Welcome.
Back to top Go down
Ducky
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 7:59 am

Thank you all^_^
Back to top Go down
Crash
First Moderator
First Moderator
Crash

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 8:05 am

You are quite welcome
Back to top Go down
DJA747
Admin
Admin
DJA747

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 9:11 am

Ducky wrote:
Well Hi everybody!
I'm Ducky, Kmag's little sister. I'm 16 and a Junior in High School. I like many things, and will tolerate what I don't like untill it becomes too much. I let things go on for far too long so I'm sorry if I ever suddenly have a moodswing Smile
I actually am pretty much like my star signs so if ya wanna know somewhat my personality a good place to start is there. I'm a Cancer and was born in the Year of the Monkey.

Favorite Games: Pokemon, Dead or Alive 2, Sims2, Civilization, Skies of Arcadia, and Harvest Moon.

Favorite Author: Piers Anthony

Collections: Rubber Ducks( it started as an inside joke) and Marbles( cause everyone around me seems to have lost theirs Wink )

Though Honestly if you wish to know something about me, just ask okay? I haven't bitten anyone since I was four. study
Asking O RLY?
And Introductions - Page 7 312331
Along with
Ducky wrote:
Untill
Introductions - Page 7 745343

Also,Welcome To the Forums Ducky,my friend's nickname is that as well. Introductions - Page 7 12254
Back to top Go down
Thrasher9294
Thrasher9294

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 12:03 pm

Welcome Duckness.
Back to top Go down
Kmag
Shinigami
Shinigami
Kmag

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 12:52 am

BOOING! BOOING!BOOING!BOOING!POUNCE!

POUNCE THE NEWBIE!!
Back to top Go down
BleachKing04
Admin
Admin
BleachKing04

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 5:59 am

haha......... large text Razz
Back to top Go down
Jortlus317

Jortlus317

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 7:23 am

Hey...I'm Jortlus
15 years old, 6'3". Rawr
I'm a smart guy and I have been called a genius many times. I have one guy convinced that I will cure cancer and then AIDS. My friends also think I'm hilarious. I love to laugh.

I play Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Halo, GoW, and CoD.
I've played and beaten other games in the past; these are just the games I'm currently playing.

Oh, and I go to school with DJA747.
He's cool, but he's shorter than me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DJA747
Admin
Admin
DJA747

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 7:28 am

Jortlus317 wrote:
Hey...I'm Jortlus
15 years old, 6'3". Rawr
I'm a smart guy and I have been called a genius many times. I have one guy convinced that I will cure cancer and then AIDS. My friends also think I'm hilarious. I love to laugh.

I've played and beaten other games in the past; these are just the games I'm currently playing.

Glad to have you,and I'm not shorter than you.....
Back to top Go down
Jortlus317

Jortlus317

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 7:45 am

DJA747 wrote:
Jortlus317 wrote:
Hey...I'm Jortlus
15 years old, 6'3". Rawr

Glad to have you,and I'm not shorter than you.....
Yes, you are.
We figured this out like a week or so ago.
Back to top Go down
BleachKing04
Admin
Admin
BleachKing04

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 7:47 am

Nice, welcome to the forums Jortlus. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jortlus317

Jortlus317

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 7:49 am

BleachKing04 wrote:
Nice, welcome to the forums Jortlus. Very Happy
Thank you kind sir.
Back to top Go down
the jack of clubs
Shinigami
Shinigami
the jack of clubs

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 9:58 am

Well Jortlus welcome to the society!
Back to top Go down
Shadow Of The East
Shadow Of The East

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 7:30 pm

Welcome Jortlus.

As a matter of interest, how are you with Doomsday Devices?
Back to top Go down
BleachKing04
Admin
Admin
BleachKing04

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 11:56 pm

HAHAHAHAHA the society is growing... soon it shall take over te world!!!

*laughs evily*
Back to top Go down
The Gent
Grunt
Grunt
The Gent

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 7:43 am

Ello everyone, I'm on Pandemic also, and Bleach told me to check this out, and I thought it was cool and joined. Thats why I'am here. Smile

Nice to know you all Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DJA747
Admin
Admin
DJA747

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 7:59 am

The Gent wrote:
Ello everyone, I'm on Pandemic also, and Bleach told me to check this out, and I thought it was cool and joined. Thats why I'am here. Smile

Nice to know you all Very Happy
Welcome to the Forums Gent,glad to have you here.

700TH POST
Back to top Go down
Mario Filho

Mario Filho

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 11:05 am

Hi there people.

Its me, Mario, from the Pandemic forums.

Most of you know me, and I would like to say a big hello to the community of this site, that according to my indications, is pratically the same as pandemic Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BleachKing04
Admin
Admin
BleachKing04

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 11:09 am

Better actually. Thanks for joining Mario and Gent. Very Happy

Welcome to SGS.
Back to top Go down
DJA747
Admin
Admin
DJA747

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 11:17 am

Mario Filho wrote:
Hi there people.

Its me, Mario, from the Pandemic forums.

Most of you know me, and I would like to say a big hello to the community of this site, that according to my indications, is pratically the same as pandemic Very Happy
Welcome to the Forums Mario,Glad to have you here as well.
Back to top Go down
-Lexci-
Grunt
Grunt
-Lexci-

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 12:50 pm

hey everybody,
my name is alexis (lexci for short). ummm... im a brunette with hazel eyes. i tend to get pretty good grades in school. i'm friendly for the most part. i get along with mostly everyone. uhhh.... i like to artisticly express my self (drawing, painting, poetry, writing, all that good stuff.) i probably forgot a ton of things so if your wondering about anything just ask. =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introductions
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SoulGames Society :: Introductory & Tutorial Area :: Introduce Thyself-
Jump to: